About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-11, 02:51
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Could we. . .

stop nominating people to be moderators? We just got like 5 and its more than I can handle.

Apparently if you chant something enough it will become true, but it's really quite irritating.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-11, 04:30
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Could we. . .

shuddup bogey, i think i should be mod.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-11, 15:13
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could we. . .

can i moderate tr0g?
 #4 
Old 2002-07-11, 16:38
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could we. . .

It's not like they do much, the only reason people want to be mod is for the title.

Posers. . . (still bitter)
 #5 
Old 2002-07-11, 17:34
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Could we. . .

quote:
Originally posted by Bogey Man:
Posers. . .


may i ask what "they" are posing off of and who "they" are?
 #6 
Old 2002-07-11, 18:38
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could we. . .

Bogey- Whats the big fuckin deal, people are obviously chosen for some reason. & oh wait, it's not up to you, so just let it fly!!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-07-11, 19:55
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could we. . .

Zok, I was joking, but ok. . . The ones who are after the title are posers because not all of them deserve respect, but demand it anyway.

Crack-ed, this is the Bitch and Moan section,
no it's not up to me, but I can still definately Bitch and Moan about it.
No, its not a big deal.
Yes, the people are chosen for a reason,
No, there doesn't need to be a thread every time some kiss-ass decides to nominate his buddy.
There are 4 Moderators for Anime, even if they all know what they are talking about, how many people does it take to close/move stupid threads?
 #8 
Old 2002-07-11, 20:00
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could we. . .

Nox became mod because Trippy is leaving

Dark Magneto became Mod because none of the Mods of Science of the Damned did anything

I can understand a busy forum having a couple mods, not everyone wants to check up every couple hours.
 #9 
Old 2002-07-12, 01:17
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Could we. . .

quote:
Originally posted by Bogey Man:
Zok, I was joking, but ok. . . The ones who are after the title are posers because not all of them deserve respect, but demand it anyway.


yes, but who are they possing off of? they can just be posers because they are all the same or because they have the same goal.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-12, 02:18
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could we. . .

I'm not saying ALL, I'm not even saying any, I'm saying a lot of these kids who are nominating themselves just want to be mod so they can say "i'm mod"
I don't understand where you're coming from because I was obviously being sarcastic and I already showed this when i said I was joking.
 #11 
Old 2002-07-12, 02:23
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could we. . .

(I won't be responding to any further comments because I'll be on vacation for the next week)
 #12 
Old 2002-07-12, 05:19
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Could we. . .

I don't need your puny mod-power! I cut down evil with the divine force of wit! My mixed metaphors shall cut through your kewlness like a sidewinder missile through swiss cheese!! I hurl excessive exclamation marks in your general direction!!! Ha!!!! Those fiendish posters of diabolical drivel shall feel the wrath of my Keyboard of Justice!!@!.com!!!!

Boom-Zappo-Kapowie-munga-loogie!!!
 #13 
Old 2002-07-12, 13:01
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could we. . .

i want to moderate tr0g
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics