About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-05, 05:56
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default OK I get the Gist of it

Yeah fuck You Temp go ahead and move this to Bitch and Moan.

I never wanted to be a mod. I couldnt care less but its obvious you guys are giving out way to many Mods to newb's.

I think enigma just wants to piss me off so Ill leave.

PS Temp i still love you.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-05, 06:23
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

If you really got the gist of it you'd just leave, cause there won't be any teary farewells here, man-boobs.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-05, 10:07
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

*Random barnyard noises*
 #4 
Old 2002-07-05, 10:45
Dr Know Dr Know is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

*slaps dr spock across the face*

he i always wanted to do that
 #5 
Old 2002-07-05, 11:08
Moderator
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

awww, which will be your next name?
 #6 
Old 2002-07-05, 13:17
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

*humps tr0gs leg*








*cleans up with tr0gs curtain*


thanks
 #7 
Old 2002-07-05, 13:31
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

A) What the fuck are you babbling about?

B) Temp is not the moderator of this forum.

C) Which means I will move it to bitch and moan.

J.C.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-07, 15:30
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

No trog! Don't leave.. =(
 #9 
Old 2002-07-09, 05:29
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

I'v lost my hope in tr0g because of his american stupity

"there are two thing's in this galaxy that are infinite, the universe and american stupity" -ChibiMiko

-Chibi
 #10 
Old 2002-07-09, 05:49
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

bye tr0g
 #11 
Old 2002-07-09, 14:51
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

? Bye You guys fucking leaving?

Where does it say Im fucking leaving.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-09, 15:11
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

can i moderate tr0g?
 #13 
Old 2002-07-09, 15:16
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

How the fuck did ChibiMiko become a mod?
I can understand poop, but Chibi?
 #14 
Old 2002-07-09, 23:05
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

ChibiMiko is a moderator in Anime which i'm sure is his field of expertise. Makes sense to me.
 #15 
Old 2002-07-10, 03:35
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

Sorry, didn't notice Anime was back.
 #16 
Old 2002-07-11, 22:48
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

I want an Art Section. And I want to Mod it for thinking of it.

And I want codes put back to post photos of art.

and i want it now daddy.
 #17 
Old 2002-07-11, 23:17
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: OK I get the Gist of it

I can think of at least 2 or 3 people way more qualified to mod an art section than you.

And you're just a fuck anyway trog, no way you'll ever get modded.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics