About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-20, 01:39
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

Now that I've had a little time to calm down......

Why doesn't TOTSE and Bombshock make PEACE?

Why can't we all just get along? things would be much better if TOTSE and Bombshock members would start sharing information and files. This would improve both sites, would it not?

IF something could be negotiated a treaty perhaps between the Moderators of the two sites to share information and just generally make peace.

Why can't we all just get along?

Shadow Spawn

 #2 
Old 2002-06-20, 02:28
DaUltimateSlacker23 DaUltimateSlacker23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

because bomb shock is full of a bunch of fag's (trust me i know)
that are just trying to be cool thats almost as worst as a prep or nerd trying to be punk or a white dude trying to be black i mean there are two choices either actually learn REAL facts or listin to that
*B*ull*S*hit on *B*omb*S*hock maybe if youse guys start posting factual info i might change some of my opinions

[This message has been edited by DaUltimateSlacker23 (edited 06-20-2002).]

[This message has been edited by DaUltimateSlacker23 (edited 06-20-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-06-20, 14:10
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

its all rolands fault
 #4 
Old 2002-06-20, 17:35
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

The "super moderator" of Bombshock has instituted a new rule.

ANYONE WHO EVEN MENTIONS TOTSE WILL BE BANNED.

Really great people... ehhhh

Shad
 #5 
Old 2002-06-20, 18:39
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

I thought we had made peace with them. Awhile back the admin guy from there went to spurious generalities and apologized for roland being stupid. Let them do their thing and we'll do ours. There's too much of an attitude difference between the 2 boards to bother sharing anything.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-20, 19:03
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

quote:
IF something could be negotiated a treaty perhaps between the Moderators of the two sites to share information and just generally make peace.


I could see that now.

TOTSE: Ok here's our file.
BUMSHOCK: Looks good! Here's mine.
TOTSE: Ok let's have a look...

Line 1 - Delete
Line 2 - Delete ...
Line 500 - Delete

TOTSE: Ok we managed to save line 329.

-On another note don't forget to check out my new flash movie- http://www.angelfire.com/retro/bigjeff/ericvscovert.html

[This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 06-20-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-06-20, 22:15
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

People at this so called 'bombshock' do not know each other. We do. I've sent sweaters, baklava, cash, and exotic drugs to the other moderators.

There is no 'war' And if there is a 'conflict' I'm content with you being at the front lines. Leave me out.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-21, 03:54
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

Because if TOTSE and BombShock shared files, we would ALL BE DEAD!!
 #9 
Old 2002-06-21, 04:27
DaUltimateSlacker23 DaUltimateSlacker23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

hey lokil why dont you start sending me some of that preverbal cash and extoic items......
 #10 
Old 2002-06-23, 04:48
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

I was banned damn it! Ohhh well moving on a person I did respect on here is a "New Member of Bombshock. I just want to say.....

RIPSLIDER YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!!!!!!!!

Shad
 #11 
Old 2002-06-23, 08:03
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

I love poop- Thats some funny shit!!!!
It made me piss, is there anything else new on your site??
Could you set up a link or give me address please?
Can you have anything on your site?
 #12 
Old 2002-06-23, 11:07
FairyNuff FairyNuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

http://www.bombshock.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3d15c102ac12ffff;act=ST;f=2;t=729
We have made peace with you. RipSlider isn't a traitor, neither are you Shad. I don't get called at traitor at BS cos i frequent TOTSE, neither should you.

Fairy
 #13 
Old 2002-06-23, 19:10
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

quote:
Could you set up a link or give me address please?

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/bigjeff/jeff.html

Here you are, I try to add new stuff to it once a week. The individuals featured on the page, Jeff, Eric & Brook are people that I know locally that I love to rag on.

quote:
Can you have anything on your site?


Yeah anyone can send me anything and I promise to put it up on the site. Hungry_Jeff@hotmail.com the email is listed once again on the main page.

Thanks for your intrest.
 #14 
Old 2002-06-23, 21:45
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

Shadow:

What you talking about?
Why am I a traitor?? I have no idea what your talking about.

AT least you saw my post. If you didn't, then the gist ( Guist?? ) of it was this.

1) If Bombshock people get pissed of with TOTSE, don't go there. If TOTSE people get pissed of with BOMSHOCK people, then equally, why get yourselves stressed? Stay away.

2) A lot of the chemistry there is bad. I asked the mod's to be more careful allowing un-checked stuff on the board.

3) I said that TOTSE was a better place to be, becuase there wasn't the constant threat of being banned for not saying what the moderator said.

Once again, expalin why I'm a traitor.

Actually, in fact, don't bother. I was actually worked up a minute ago, but I'm too fucking old to be arsed with any of it.

RipSlider
 #15 
Old 2002-06-24, 00:24
R0NiN R0NiN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

Bombshock is good, often i find information that i can use and the forum is much better then this outdated crap.
 #16 
Old 2002-06-24, 01:47
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a idea TOTSE+Bombshock=PEACE

Outdated, primative, but not outdated. This is the basics of a message board and then some. This is good, it doesn't have all of that modern day shit
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics