About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-19, 20:42
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default I don't know y,,,but this bitch is bugging me

OK, I really shouldn't even care becaus ei just moved away fromthis place this summer but this girl who lives where i moved from is soOO DAMN annoying...

Does anyone have friends who like constinitly hint that they are better than you, have more friends, etc.

This chick is af ucking whore..She hooked up with Four guys in ONE DAMN NIGHT and shes bragging to me that her "Junior Boys" went to big splash with her...

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK who she went with..shes only rubbing it in my face becus we are only freshman and shes hangin out with OMG juniors...so what?? I know plenty of seniors but i don't tell her about it...

Ok i can't believe i just wrote all that..It was so mean and ive never had a problem with this girl just when she was telling me about all this I got so pissed for some reason probably becus i already miss home and its liek shes teling me how much im missing out..
Geez ..im sorry people i sound like such a bitch
 #2 
Old 2002-06-22, 17:40
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I don't know y,,,but this bitch is bugging me

Yep yo do sound like a bitch!!!
j/k.
By the way I think i'm better than everyone else!!!!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics