About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-18, 18:09
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default TV

Has anyone here noticed how comercial television blows. I mean really BLOOOOOOOWS. Everything is so damn fake. The moevies, the news, the shows, the music,....

It seems to be brainwashing todays youth, by showing 'em dumb ass soap operas and crap. Most people at my school are brainless idiots because of tv. They belive everything they hear and see.

Whatever happend to that 70's spirit I heard so much about? Why doesn't the youth want to stand up for something. Nooooo, they're too busy with their mobile phones and their cars and crap. Fuckin zombies.
 #2 
Old 2002-06-19, 14:34
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Seems to me everybody here loves tv show or something.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-19, 14:35
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

I hate television!
 #4 
Old 2002-06-19, 14:53
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Thank you man, I needed to hear that from someone. Whenever I say that people tell me I'm crazy and need to get a life. Next time someone says that to my face I'll take his teeth for a walk.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-19, 15:10
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Good idea. I have to put up with that as well.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-19, 20:47
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

no shit man..the 70's would have been so fucking cool to live in. Our lives are soo easy and everyone thinks lifes soo tough..Whats up with that?
 #7 
Old 2002-06-19, 21:13
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

The only channels I like are the porno channels.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-19, 21:57
Big Brandon McBastard Big Brandon McBastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

It's not that t.v is bad for you . it's just a whole lot of twats don't know when to stop watching it . i mean it's like Big Brother .a guy in work takes days off work to watch 10 cunts do nothing for most of the day . just incase he see's A-a fight...B-a booby....C- a bit of shagging etc etc . This guy granted talks about soaps all the time but there must be hundreds of millions of these sad brain dead bastards everywhere . Only conclusion... show them brotish commerical t.v all the time .that will fuck anyone up

 #9 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:49
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: TV

no like tv?

beat it with a lead pipe
drop it off a bridge(NO cars under it!)

tear it apart piece by piece and lay all the parts out on a sheet of plywood, glue in place and hang on the wall as art

blow it up
can you say 12 gauge?
slow torture - hand pump BBgun

cut wire at base of lamp, strip it back an inch or two and practise your "electroshock therapy" tecnique on it

get a large aquarium set the unplugged tv in and fill with water then plug it in

see what kind of pretty designs you can draw on the tube with a magnet(use the one from the tvs' speaker that you should have already ripped out)

run it over with a steamroller


and if none of that works you can always give it to some bombshock loser and let him get brainwashed by it their brains need a little washing now and then anyways
 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 23:54
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

TV just aint what it used to be. Now it's all just faggot ass sitcoms with some dumb father, a witty wife, and an out of control kid, example:

Mom:"Honey did you turn off the toaster oven?"

Dad:"Daaaaa toaster oven daaaa what is that like some type of toaster that's like as big as an oven daaaaa"

Kid:<running around throwing grape jelly and peanut butter on walls and curtains>"Weeeee! I'm making a peanut butter and jelly house!! Weeeeee!"

<Idiotic electronic prerecorded laughter sound out>

Mom:"You crazy guys are what I call a family"

<more idiotic laughter, then the family hugs>
<electronic prerecorded 'awwwww' sounds out>

---end

I hope someone here knows where I am coming from with that example and that I didn't make a complete fool of myself. But yeah TV seriously blows these days because everything is so sugar-coated and PC.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:29
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: TV

Has anyone else seen the corn dog commercials with the stoned kids?

Two kids stand over a corn dog that's sitting on a plate. One says, "Roll over, boy. Roll over." The other kid lifts one edge of the plate and the corn dog rolls a bit. They both nod and chuckle.

Or how about the DSL commercials they've been showing locally? They all have some dumbass twelve-year-old bouncing off the motherfucking walls. "Billy jumps online and downloads music, then he jumps on the bed!" The whole time this kid is bouncing around like a goddamn rabbit...

TV is seriously messed up. I'll have to be content watching the History channel.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics