About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-18, 17:48
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default The "WTF" post

I'll say something, you have to say something that sounds like you're replying to what I'm saying, but doesn't actually have anything to do with what the person said.

e.g.,
I say: "Wow, it's hot out."
And you'd reply with: "Okay, but those crows sure are flying fast."




[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 06-18-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-06-18, 17:55
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

Mrs. Hoover, I uhm hehe seemed to have glued myself to my shoulder. humuhm
 #3 
Old 2002-06-18, 17:57
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

do you want fries with that?
 #4 
Old 2002-06-18, 19:16
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

Yes, but is burning money illegal?
 #5 
Old 2002-06-18, 19:54
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

I guess if you lack attentiveness...
 #6 
Old 2002-06-18, 20:09
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

I like peaches, you know.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-19, 01:51
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

would you be mad if I raped you with a cactus?
 #8 
Old 2002-06-19, 13:23
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

It wont email it to me--says there are two people using my email. Not so. what do I do? and where did the first post go?
 #9 
Old 2002-06-19, 14:07
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

brian wheres my sausage?
 #10 
Old 2002-06-19, 14:10
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

You must be registered in order to post a topic or reply in this forum.
 #11 
Old 2002-06-19, 20:49
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

I know, but whats at the end of a rainbow?
 #12 
Old 2002-06-19, 21:10
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

I dont know... It's not my fault
 #13 
Old 2002-06-21, 19:42
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

yeah, i wear spiderman underpants too!
 #14 
Old 2002-06-22, 01:58
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

you know that guns dont kill people!. yeah its that darn blasted govt....yup ahem...no wait its the bullet
 #15 
Old 2002-06-22, 09:06
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

i want to be the minority
 #16 
Old 2002-06-22, 18:34
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

I AM THE LAW
 #17 
Old 2002-06-23, 08:11
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

Will Timmy ever be free???

[This message has been edited by Crack-ed (edited 06-23-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-06-23, 11:58
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The "WTF" post

rights for whites
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics