About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-17, 19:38
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default The topic that will never die.

THE THREAD THAT WILL NEVER DIE
 #2 
Old 2002-06-18, 01:02
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

LIVE
I
V
E
 #3 
Old 2002-06-18, 03:33
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

LIVE
I
V
E
 #4 
Old 2002-06-18, 14:06
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

c l o s e
c
l
o
s
e
 #5 
Old 2002-06-18, 14:11
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

posty
 #6 
Old 2002-06-18, 17:21
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

POSTY
O
S
T
Y

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 06-18-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-06-18, 21:52
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

LIVE
I
V
E
 #8 
Old 2002-06-19, 03:22
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

DIE!
I
E
!

 #9 
Old 2002-06-20, 02:31
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

NEVER
E
V
E
R
 #10 
Old 2002-06-20, 02:49
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

SAY
A
Y
 #11 
Old 2002-06-20, 02:49
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

NEVER
E
V
E
R
 #12 
Old 2002-06-20, 14:09
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

why are we typing like this?
h
y

a
r
e

w
e

t
y
p
i
n
g

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s
?
 #13 
Old 2002-06-20, 14:17
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

P
L
E
A
S
E

L
I
V
E








 #14 
Old 2002-06-20, 16:11
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

BECAUSE WE HAVE TO
E
C
A
U
S
E

W
E

H
A
V
E

2
 #15 
Old 2002-06-20, 17:33
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

*Pulls out Browning HP and kills topic*
u
l
l
s

o
u
t

B
r
o
w
n
i
n
g

H
P

a
n
d

k
i
l
l
s

t
o
p
i
c

Shad

"They say I can't get with the program."
 #16 
Old 2002-06-21, 00:01
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

noooooooooo!
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
!
 #17 
Old 2002-06-21, 02:43
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Y E E S S
E

S

S

S








 #18 
Old 2002-06-21, 15:17
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

IT WILL NEVER DIE
T

W NEVER
I
L
L
NEVER
N
E
V
E
R

D
I NEVER
E
 #19 
Old 2002-06-21, 22:22
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Wtf?
t
f?
 #20 
Old 2002-06-22, 23:15
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

NEVER
E
V
E
R
 #21 
Old 2002-06-23, 01:26
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

LONG LIVE

66 CCCCCC
666 CCCC CCC
666 CCCC
66666666 CCCCCC
666 666 CCCCC CCC
666 666 CCCCCCCC
66666 (6C)
 #22 
Old 2002-06-23, 01:43
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I love the cock

l
o
v
e

t
h
e

c
o
c
k
 #23 
Old 2002-06-23, 01:45
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Jus fucking around,,,,,,i feel gay....oh no
 #24 
Old 2002-06-23, 02:00
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

you gay fuck you were really gonna suck my cock wernt you (shakes head)(jay walks away)(nods)
 #25 
Old 2002-06-23, 02:30
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

NO! you bastards broke the thread!

Now look what you have done
o o o o o o o oo o o o
w www w ww w

llllll l ll l ll l l
oooooo
oooo
kk

w
hhhhhh
a
ttttttttt

ohhhh shitttttt
o
o
ohatkl/'rnjk
ARMJA
h
hhhrasolAEUO:"h'az
hsjhbmERIOBHJ[j4-3q98ygggggg
aark;hH:AJIoghy6hq4ahhj[q45y8u5q4ehq5ajhr5eh[' mq9 quj9 q j hgphgv trw
 #26 
Old 2002-06-23, 08:07
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I Think It's Better To Type Like This

T
H
I
N
K

I
T
'
S

B
E
T
T
E
R

T
O

T
Y
P
E

L
I
K
E

T
H
I
S
 #27 
Old 2002-06-23, 16:01
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

COOL
O
O
L
 #28 
Old 2002-06-24, 16:34
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Fagtastic
a
g
t
a
s
t
i
c
 #29 
Old 2002-06-24, 16:43
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Not this again...
o
t

t
h
i
s

a
g
a
i
n
.
.
.
 #30 
Old 2002-06-24, 17:40
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

hahaha here we go again
 #31 
Old 2002-06-24, 18:29
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

idiot
d
i
o
t
 #32 
Old 2002-06-25, 01:12
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

WARWEED NEEDS TO GET LAID!!!
A
R
W
E
E
D

N
E
E
D
S

T
O

G
E
T

L
A
I
D
!
!
!
 #33 
Old 2002-06-25, 14:20
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Insane_blaine needs a crack session
n
s
a
n
e
-
B
l
a
i
n
e

N
e
e
d
s

A

C
r
a
c
k

S
e
s
s
i
o
n

[This message has been edited by Crack-ed (edited 06-25-2002).]
 #34 
Old 2002-06-25, 22:33
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

*
s
h
o
o
t
s

h
i
m
s
e
l
f
*

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 06-25-2002).]
 #35 
Old 2002-06-26, 03:48
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

NAPALM LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!!!
A
P
A
L
M

L
I
V
E
S

O
N
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
 #36 
Old 2002-06-27, 03:33
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

FIRE
I
R
E
 #37 
Old 2002-06-28, 04:19
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

nothing outlasts the energizer!
o
t
h
i
n
g

o
u
t
l
a
s
t
s

t
h
e

e
n
e
r
g
i
z
e
r
!
 #38 
Old 2002-06-28, 04:45
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

My Turn
y

T
u
r
n

 #39 
Old 2002-06-28, 04:47
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
LONG LIVE

66 CCCCCC
666 CCCC CCC
666 CCCC
66666666 CCCCCC
666 666 CCCCC CCC
666 666 CCCCCCCC
66666 (6C)



Thats "NAY6C" get it right chinaman
 #40 
Old 2002-06-28, 18:40
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Hampsters Lemmings Chipmunks
a
m
p
s
t
e
r
s

L
e
m
m
i
n
g
s

C
h
i
p
m
u
n
k
s

Nox
o
x
 #41 
Old 2002-06-29, 02:53
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

N
O
X

W
U
T

I
S

^

W
I
T
H

T
H
E

C
H
I
P

L
E
M

H
A
M

&

M
E

L
I
V
I
N
G

I
N

A

F
O
R
E
S
T
 #42 
Old 2002-06-29, 03:02
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I Don't K..Nox..ow.

D
o
n
'
t

K
.
.
N
o
x
.
.
o
w
 #43 
Old 2002-06-30, 19:28
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

show us the huge C02 bomb!
h
o
w

u
s

t
h
e

h
u
g
e

C
0
2

b
o
m
b
!
 #44 
Old 2002-07-01, 03:56
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I DON'T KNOW HOw

D
O
N
'
T

k
N
O
w

H
O
W
 #45 
Old 2002-07-02, 01:16
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

live
i
v
e
 #46 
Old 2002-07-02, 01:39
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

ignorant
necro
stupid
asshole
neglajent
ediot

bastard
lame
addolesent
indian
nousence
ediot
 #47 
Old 2002-07-02, 01:40
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

there is a secrect message can you find it


Please don't blert it out lets see if the topic owner can get it
 #48 
Old 2002-07-02, 01:55
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

you can get it can't you
o
u

c
a
n

g
e
t

i
t

c
a
n
'
t

y
o
u
 #49 
Old 2002-07-04, 00:35
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

man insane you are a stupid fool im surprized you never got it
 #50 
Old 2002-07-04, 00:59
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Uh, I just read it today and of course i got it you fuckwad.. that was cool warweed
 #51 
Old 2002-07-04, 05:53
qbob666 qbob666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

wow we're cool cuz we type like this
w
o
w

w
e
'
r
e

c
o
o
l

c
u
z

w
e

t
y
p
e

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s

---------------------------------
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


think about it
t
h
i
n
k

a
b
o
u
t

i
t
 #52 
Old 2002-07-04, 06:00
DOWNRIGHTFUCKED DOWNRIGHTFUCKED is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Why tha fuck are we writing like this?
h
y

t
h
a

f
u
c
k

a
r
e

w
e

w
r
i
g
h
t
i
n
g

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s
?
 #53 
Old 2002-07-04, 19:02
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

because it makes us look cool
e
c
a
u
s
e

i
t

m
a
k
e
s

u
s

l
o
o
k

c
o
o
l

[This message has been edited by warweed12 (edited 07-04-2002).]
 #54 
Old 2002-07-04, 19:09
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Because you're all wankers.
 #55 
Old 2002-07-04, 22:38
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Stop trying to be like me!

WANKER!
 #56 
Old 2002-07-04, 23:11
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Xeno,

You should have expected this:

WANKER
A
N
K
E
R

Nox
o
x
 #57 
Old 2002-07-05, 00:39
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Your all wankers
o
u
r

a
l
l

w
a
n
k
e
r
s
 #58 
Old 2002-07-05, 10:31
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I really just think that these were made for people to get more posts on there meter....oh well guess ill take part

D
I
E
 #59 
Old 2002-07-05, 10:32
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I

A
M

A

M
O
D

A
N
D

T
H
E
R
E

I
S

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

Y
O
U

C
A
N

D
O
!
 #60 
Old 2002-07-05, 21:04
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

cool your a mod
o
o
l

y
o
u
r

a

m
o
d


 #61 
Old 2002-07-05, 21:36
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

when did this happen
h
e
n

d
i
d

t
h
i
s

h
a
p
p
e
n
 #62 
Old 2002-07-11, 04:33
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS DEAD
 #63 
Old 2002-07-11, 15:09
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

ra
a
 #64 
Old 2002-07-13, 00:14
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

LIVE
 #65 
Old 2002-07-13, 01:09
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

THIS THREAD SHALL LIVE
H
I
S

T
H
R
E
A
D

S
H
A
L
L

L
I
V
E

WE SHALL TYPE LIKE THIS IN THIS THREAD!!!
E

S
H
A
L
L

T
Y
P
E

L
I
K
E

T
H
I
S

I
N

T
H
I
S

T
H
R
E
A
D
!
!
!
 #66 
Old 2002-07-13, 01:12
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

/"\
|\./|
| |
| |
|>~<|
| |
/'\| |/'\..
/~\| | | | \
| =[@]= | | \
| | | | | \
| ~ ~ ~ ~ |` )
| /
\ /
\ /
\ _____ /
|--//''`\--|
| (( +==)) |
|--\_|_//--|
HA!
 #67 
Old 2002-07-13, 01:14
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

OOPS! LETS TRY THIS ASCII IMAGE AGAIN!ANGELA


. ...
.""." . ".
. "" '.".:I:.".. ".
.".:.:....:II:".".".. ".
.":."::.:::.:II:".".".".. ".
."."."."::.:.:.:I:".".".". . .
..".".".:.:I::.:II:."..".".. .
.."."":.:.::.:.::II::.".".".".. .
..".".".:.::. .:::II:..".".".".". .
.":."".":".".".:.:I:".".".".".. ".. ..
":. ".":". ..:.::.::.:.".." ":.".".. ..
.:.:.":". ".:":I:.:.. .".". ": .".. . ..
"..:.:". .:.II:.:.. . .:.". ".. ". . ..
.. :.:.". .:.:I:.:. . . ..:..:. :..":. . ".
.:. :.:. .:.:I:.:. . . ..:I::. :: :: .. ..
.. :".".:. .:.:I:". ..:.:I:. :: ::. . ".
"..:. .:.. .:II:" ..:IIIH. ::. ":. .
.:.::".:::..:.AII:. .::',, :I .::. ":. .
:..:".:II:.:I: ,,:" " .::FBT'X:: ..:.. ":. . .
.. :":III:. :.:A'FBF:. . .P.IP::':: :I:.."::. . ..
. .:.:II: A.".":.PP:' . . ..".." .: :.::. ":... . ..
. .: .:IIIH:. " "." . ... . .:. :.:.. :... ."
. .I.::I:IIA. .. ... ..::.".".".: .. . .
.:II.".":IA:. .. ..:. . .:.: .""." .. . .
..::I:."."::A:. . .:"-. .-.:.. .:.::AA.. ..:." .. .
":II:I:. ":A:. ..:" "".. . : ..:::AHI: ..:..".".
.":III.::. "II:.:.,.::::::::'. .:::AHV:: .::"" ..
..':IIHI::. . 'I:..'::,,,,::'. . .:AII:: :.:" . .
. . IIHHI:..".."V::. '::::' ...:AIIV:".:." .. .
. . :IIHI:. .:.:.V:. " " . ...:HI:" .:: :. . ..
. . ":IHII:: ::.IA.. .. .A .,,:::" .:. .
:. ..."I:I:.: .,AHHA, . ."..AHIV::" . . : ..
:. ".::::II:.I:.HIHHIHHHHHIHHIHV:"..:. .I.":. .. ".
. . .. "":::I:".::IHHHHHHHHHHHHIHI. ".".:IHI.. " " ".
":... . ""' .::".HHHI:HHHHHHHIHI. :IIHHII:. . . . .
:.:.. . ..::." .IV'.:I:IIIHIHHIH. .:IHI::".": ".. . .
. .:.:: .. ::"."."..":.::I:I:IHHHIA.".II.:...:" ." ... . "..
"..::::" ...::".IIHII:: .:.:..:..:III:."::" ." . .. . .
"::.:" ."" .. :IIHI:.:.. ..: . .:I:'" ...:.:. .. .. ..
.:..::I:. . . . .IHII:.:" .. ..'.::.:II:.:. . ... . ..
.. . .::.:.,,...-::II:.:" . ...... . .. .:II:.:: ... .. ..
..:.::.I . . . .. .:. .... ..,:.. . . ..:.::. :.. . ..
.".::I:. . .. ..:.... . ..... .. . ..::. .. .I:. .." .
."":.: I. . .. ..:.. . . .. ..... .:. .:.. .:I.".""..
. .:::I:. . . .. .:. . .. .. . ... .:."."I" . ...
. ::.:I:.. . . . ....:. . . .... .. .:...:.:.:. "".""
"."::"I:. . .. ....:. . .. . .. .." .".:..:.. "
:. . . .. .. .:.... . . .... ... . .:.:.:.. ".
:. . . . .. .:.... . . ........ .:.:.::. . .
:. . . . . . .. .::..: . ..:.. . ::.:.:.. . .
:.. . . . . . .. ..:.: .. .. .:. .. ":::.::.:. . .
":.. . . . . .. .. ...::" .. .. . .:. . V:I:::::.. . :.
"::. . . .. .. ... .:.:: .. . . .. .. . VI:I:::::.. ""B
:.. . . .. ..:.. ..I:... . . . .. ... . VII:I:I:::. ."::
":.. . . . .. ..:..:.:I:.:. . . .. . .:. . VHIII:I::.:..":
::.. . . .. ..:..:.HI:. . . . .... . :HHIHIII:I::..:
":. . . .. .. ..:.:.:HI:. . . .. ..... . HHHHIHII:I::."
:.. . . . .. .:.:.:.HI:. . . .. ... . IHHHHIHHIHI:"
:.. . . . .. ..:..IH:. . . .. .. ... . "HHHHHHHHI:"
":.. . . .. ..:.:.:HI.. . . .. . :::::. IH:'''"
:. . . . .. ..::.:.VI:. . . .. .:::"::. HIH
:.. . . .. .:.:.:.V:. . . . ...::I'A:. HHV
:. . . . .. ..:.:.V:. . . ....::I::".HV:
:. . . . . .. .:..II:. . . . ....":::" AV."
:.. . . .. ... .:..VI:. . . .. .:. ..:.AV".
":.. . . .. ..:.:.:HAI:.:...:.:.:.:.AII:.
I:. . .. ... .:.:.VHHII:..:.:..:A:".:..
IA.. . . .. ..:.:.:VHHHHIHIHHIHI:".::.
"HA:. . . .. ..:.:.:HHHIHIHHHIHI:..:.
HIA: . . . .. ...:.VHHHIHIIHI::.:...
HIHI:. . .. ... .::.HHHIIHIIHI:::..
HII:.:. . .. ... .::VHHIHI:I::.:..
AI:..:.. . . .. ..:.VHIII:I::.:. .
AI:. ..:.. . . .. .." VHIII:I:... .
AI:. . .:.. . . . ... VHIII::... .
.A:. . :.. . . .. .:.. VHII::.. .
A:. . . ::. .. .. . .:.. 'VHI::.. .
.:.. . . :.. .:..... .::.. VHI:..
... . . . . . :.:. ..:. . .::.. VI:.. .
.. .. . . . . ...:... . .. . .:::. V:.. .
".. .. . . .. ..:::.... .:. . ..::.. V.. .
. . .. . . . . .. ..:::A. ..:. . . .::.. :..
. .. .. .. . . . ... ..::IA.. .. . . ..::. :.. .
.. .. ... . . .. .... .:.::IA. . .. . ..:.::. :. .
. . . .. . . . .. ..:..:.::IIA. . . .. .:.::. :. .
.. . . . . . .. ... ..:.::I:IHA. . . . ..:.::. . .
.: .. . . . . ... .:.. .:I:IIHHA. . . .. .::I:. .
.::. . . . .. ..:. .::.:IIHIIHHHA. . .. ..:I:. . .
A::.. . . ...:..:.::I:IHIHIHHHHA. . . ..::I:. .
:HI:.. . . .. .:.:.::I:IHIHIIHIHHHA. . .. .::I:. ..
AI:.. .. . . .. .:.:.::II:IHIIIHIHIHHHA. . . ..::I:. ..
:HI:.. . . . . .. .::.:I:IHIHIIIHIHIIHHHA.. . .. .::I:. ..
AI:.:.. . . . ... .::.::I:IHIIHIHIHIHIHIHHA. . . ..::I:. .
HI:. .. . . . . .. .:..::IIHIHIHIIIIVHIIHHHVA. . . .:::I:. . .
HI:.. . . . . .. ..:.::I:IIHHIIHIHIHIHHHHV' ".. . ..:::II: . .
HI::.. . . . .. .:..:::IIHIHIIVIVIIVHVV' . .. . ..::III: . .
HI::... . . . . ... ..:.:::IIHIVIVIVHVHVV. . . . .. .:.:III. . .
II::.:.. . . . .. ......:..IHVHIVVHVHV'.. . . . . "... .:.:IHI:.. .
II:I::.. . . . . .....::.:IHVHVVVHV:.. . . . . .:..:::IIHII..
:II:.:.:.. . . . ......:.:.:IVVHVVV:.:.. . . . . :...:.:IHHI:..
HI::.:. . . . . . ...:.::.::.VVHVV::.:.:.. . . .. . :.. ..:IHHI::."'
HII::.:.. . . . .. .:..:.". "VVVI::.::.:.. . . . .. ":...:II:IIII::
III::.:... . . . ...:.:... . VII:I::.:.. . . .. . . :.:::...::.::
VII::.:.. . . . .. ...:.... VHI:I::.:.. . . ... .. .::.:..:.:..:
VII::.:.. . . ..:.::.. . :HHII:I::.:.. . . .. .. ."::":......
III:I::.. .. . . .. .:.:.. . :VHIHI:I::.:... . . .. .. .":. .. .AH
III:I::.. . . . .. ..:.. . . ::HHIHII:I::.:... .. .. ... .:.::AHHH


 #68 
Old 2002-07-13, 01:17
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

�
� * * * * * *���۲��
� * * * * * ���۲�۲�����������۲��
� * * * * * *���۲��������������۲�������۲�
� * * * * * ���۲�۲�����������۲�������۲�
� * * * * * *���۲��������������۲�������۲�
� * * * * * ���۲��������������۲�������۲�
� * * * * * *���۲��������������۲�������۲�
� * * * * * ���۲��������������۲�������۲�
� * * * * * *���۲��������������۲�������۲�
���������������������۲��������������۲�������۲�
���������������������۲��������������۲�������۲�
���������������������۲��������������۲�������۲�
���������������������۲��������������۲�������۲�
� ߱������������۲�������۲�
� ߱�����۲�
�
�
�
�
�
 #69 
Old 2002-07-13, 16:41
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

LIVE
I
V
E
 #70 
Old 2002-07-13, 21:09
Thanos Thanos is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

In my day, when we were bored, we sat around and jerked off to our father's porno magazines. I guess you guys are the new generation, huh?
 #71 
Old 2002-07-13, 21:51
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Night Of The Living Topic!
i
g
h
t

O
f

T
h
e

L
i
v
i
n
g

T
o
p
i
c
!
 #72 
Old 2002-07-13, 22:17
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

PEPSI OR COKE?
E
P
S
I

O
R

C
O
K
E
?
 #73 
Old 2002-07-14, 03:38
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

PEPSI
P
E
P
S
I
 #74 
Old 2002-07-14, 19:27
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I TOLD U

T
O
L
D

U
 #75 
Old 2002-07-15, 00:36
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

S

T

HECK

U

P
L
E
A
S
E

E
L
S
E

I

G
R
A
B

T
H
Y

D
A
D
'
S

G
U
N

A
N
D

S
H
O
O
T

T
H
E
E

I
N

T
H
E

H
E
A
D
.

T
H
A
N
K

T
H
E
E
.

H
A
V
E

A

N
I
C
E

D
A
Y
.





 #76 
Old 2002-07-15, 17:23
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

NO
O
 #77 
Old 2002-07-15, 20:33
person101 person101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

live forever
i
v
e

f
o
r
e
v
e
r
 #78 
Old 2002-07-15, 23:05
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

FOREVER
O
R
E
V
E
R
 #79 
Old 2002-07-16, 03:38
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

FOREVER OR FOR ALL ETERNITY?
O
R
E
V
E
R

O
R

F
O
R

A
L
L

E
T
E
R
N
I
T
Y
?
 #80 
Old 2002-07-16, 04:12
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

/thread pull revolver from desk drawer, points at temple, gulps and begins to squeeze trigger...
 #81 
Old 2002-07-16, 17:21
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

HA HA
A

H
A
 #82 
Old 2002-07-18, 00:45
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

 #83 
Old 2002-07-18, 17:43
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

 #84 
Old 2002-07-18, 23:59
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

 #85 
Old 2002-07-19, 09:34
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

this is stupid
 #86 
Old 2002-07-19, 20:25
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

 #87 
Old 2002-07-20, 01:50
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

 #88 
Old 2002-07-20, 16:57
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.



[This message has been edited by insane_blaine (edited 07-20-2002).]
 #89 
Old 2002-07-22, 22:22
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

FOREVER
O
R
E
V
E
R
 #90 
Old 2002-08-09, 02:09
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

You tought it was dead?
 #91 
Old 2002-08-10, 16:43
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

DEAD
E
A
D
 #92 
Old 2002-08-11, 03:09
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Are you dead
r
e

y
o
u

d
e
a
d
?
 #93 
Old 2002-08-11, 03:10
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I'm sure not!
'
m

s
u
r
e

n
o
t
!
 #94 
Old 2002-08-14, 18:43
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

do u wish u was
o

u

w
i
s
h

u

w
a
s
 #95 
Old 2002-08-14, 19:53
Big Brandon McBastard Big Brandon McBastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.



Die
i
e

D
a
m
m
i
t

D
i
e

B B Mc


[This message has been edited by Big Brandon McBastard (edited 08-14-2002).]
 #96 
Old 2002-09-28, 03:01
UrbanCowboy UrbanCowboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

never die?
 #97 
Old 2002-09-28, 03:11
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

NEVER
 #98 
Old 2002-09-28, 13:15
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

quote:
Originally posted by insane_blaine:
NEVER


Hey Dummy,

It's like this:

NEVER
E
V
E
R

Nox
 #99 
Old 2002-09-29, 06:30
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

I don't know why but this topic has that certain special appeal to it.
d
o
n
'
t

k
n
o
w

w
h
y

b
u
t

t
h
i
s

t
o
p
i
c

h
a
s

t
h
a
t

c
e
r
t
a
i
n

s
p
e
c
i
a
l

a
p
p
e
a
l

t
o

i
t
.


[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 09-29-2002).]
 #100 
Old 2002-09-29, 18:49
wideb0y wideb0y is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

We're up to 100 posts!!!
e
'
r
e

u
p

t
o

1
0
0

p
o
s
t
s
!
!
!
 #101 
Old 2002-09-29, 18:50
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

i killed it and this topic is now dead !


Die,
-warweed12
 #102 
Old 2002-09-30, 08:33
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

Just to make things complicated
u
s
t

t
o

m
a
k
e

t
h
i will turn this into a puzzle
n n
g w enjoy
s i o
l y
c l
o
m t
p u
l r
i n
c
a t
t h
e i
d s

i
n
t
o

a

p
u
z
z
l
e
 #103 
Old 2002-09-30, 08:35
likuidsmoke likuidsmoke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The topic that will never die.

that did not turn out as planned


etc etc.

I can go on and on, but i leave that for another poster
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics