About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-06-17, 03:05
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default pretty pinay

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Joe Boo, just for you...(OMG, I'm a poet!!): EDSA International Entertainment Center. Love, Venus.


Did you ever work at the New Magellan hotel?
 #2 
Old 2002-06-17, 03:58
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

Joe Boo: No. Never heard of that one. Love, Venus.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-17, 08:03
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

Tell me, what is a pinay?
 #4 
Old 2002-06-17, 12:49
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

Hi, Mr. XeNoBite: Just means of the Philippines--a Filipina (which is a Philippine girl). Love, Venus.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-17, 14:28
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

I love you pinay
 #6 
Old 2002-06-18, 02:48
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

Thanks XeNobiTe......especially for spelling "Love" with a SMALL "L", and for NOT whispering it in my ear. (hee hee)!! Love, Venus.
PS: Mr. Skater-guy: Please come back...I want to ask you something more about Creams 2. Thanks and Love, Venus.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-18, 03:40
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

Shoot.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-18, 17:26
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

i disagree
 #9 
Old 2002-06-19, 14:40
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

Thanks TowchBob: I have a chance to exchange my almost new Cult Team Razors to a girl for a pair of Lievanos which are used about a year. They are still in good shape, and I think I will like them better than my Cult Teams. I know Lievanos is considered really good, but I always wanted Cream Razors--also good. Please tell me your opinion of Lievanos compared to Creams. Sorry to bother you here, but didn't want to hit you on your regular email unless you said it's OK. Love, Venus.
 #10 
Old 2002-06-20, 09:42
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

I've never ran into anyone who had a pair(skating isn't that popular in virginia) But From what I can tell from the website. Nice skate, But the creams are almost as good. A mojor plus is that looks like a leather boot so if you have wide feet like me then go for a better fit. I got lucky and didn't have a problem with my creams. So the way I see it, it all comes down to price.

$50 more for the Lievanos 2
worth it
$100 more,
depends on your feet
$150 more
unless they don't fit go with the creams

Please email me anytime you want.
I changed to TOWCHBob@Imaterrorist.com
 #11 
Old 2002-06-21, 00:16
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

Yhanks Towchbob: I understand your analysis. I have decided to wait and get new pair of Creams2. Then I am sure I'll be happy. Will stay in touch, and hope you do too. Thanks again. Love, Venus.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-21, 00:38
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:

Please email me anytime you want.
I changed to TOWCHBob@Imaterrorist.com



are you trying to attract the FBI's attention?
 #13 
Old 2002-06-21, 04:30
DaUltimateSlacker23 DaUltimateSlacker23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pretty pinay

je ne sais pas.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics