About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:06
MANDALAY BAY MANDALAY BAY is offline
Regular
 
Default Attn: JC Stanton


quote:
It is most certainly a scam.
Dont post SPAM here again or I will report you to your ISP.


J.C.

This is most certainly not spam. They just send you the HTML files coded with your code. Have you even checked it out. I dont get paid when you click or when you sign up.

I only get a 5% of what you make. And it is most likely you wont make anything. So I suggest you stop acting tough and understand J.C that not everyone is trying to make a quid.

I get enjoyment out of managing something like that.

So mate don't go saying things that you cant prove. You are supposed to be a mod.
 #2 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:20
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attn: JC Stanton

You don't take a hint do you? be gone with your spamming lily ass
 #3 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:24
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: Attn: JC Stanton

"This is most certainly not spam."
i think youd be a little out voted there mate. if it wasn't spam why is it in two forums? (unless im imagining things)

"I only get a 5% of what you make."
that is called a pyramid scheme. a pyramid scheme is a scam.

"understand J.C that not everyone is trying to make a quid."
would you have posted if you didn't get your 5%?
 #4 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:31
Culthead Culthead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attn: JC Stanton

"After all that weve been through
I will make it uo to you, I promise to
And after all that's been said and done
Your just the part of me I cant let go"

"AH haha ha ha
ah haha ha ha
So true
Funny how it seems
Always in time but never in line for dreams
Head over heels when your toe to toe
This is the sound of my soul
This is the sound
I bought a ticket to the world
But now I've come back again
Why do I find it hard to write the next line
Oh I want the truth to be said
AH haha ha ha
I know this much is true
Ah haha ha ha
I know this much is true"
 #5 
Old 2002-06-01, 03:55
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Attn: JC Stanton

Listen Prarie-boy, we all know Texas is the home of Spam, and consider me in kahoots with Stanton in reporintg your ass if you find you way into my houses [forums].
 #6 
Old 2002-06-01, 04:18
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attn: JC Stanton

Lokil, WTF? Why did you move my topic to the conspiracy forum?

[This message has been edited by TOWCHBob (edited 06-01-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-06-01, 06:40
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attn: JC Stanton

mandagay why didnt you just add this remark to the Casino topic instead of creating a whole new topic relating to the same shit.

thats like double posting.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-01, 19:39
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Attn: JC Stanton

Just because you say it isnt, doesnt make it so.

Whatever the case, you are profiting by this, which makes this unsolicated commerical material, or SPAM. So if you post it again, I will report you to your ISP.

Or you could just do us all a favor and fuck off and never come back.

J.C.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics