|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - pages 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 of its original capture were never archived, so some posts from those pages are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-03-12, 19:26
|
|
|
we must burn GAYS
I think that gays are stuped they r worst than animals they don't fellow the natural instinct that god created they say that they are born like that they want to be married and raise childs that will become gays and besides 90 % of pedophiles were gays or have homosexual tendencies and they keep demanding rights they don't deserve i know i'll be accused of racisme but i don't think gays are a race they are roachs witch we must elliminate if we don't do it now in 2200 heteros will be minorities and they'll be hetero parade burn gays!!!
|
|
#2
 2002-03-12, 19:58
|
nsanejane 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Why dont we burn stupid people like you.Stupidity and racism is a sin.Get a life.It is not a sin to love who you choose.Hatred is wrong.Who are you to judge?You can reply,and curse me,but at least i am mature enough to keep topics like this to myself so i wont offend anyone.
peace
|
|
#3
 2002-03-12, 20:13
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Save it for Vogon you stupid Nazi
|
|
#4
 2002-03-12, 20:15
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
besides, pedifiles are one thing, gays are another
|
|
#5
 2002-03-12, 20:23
|
hannahmanson666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
You are sooooo unbelievably stupid... where do you find your facts? because that one about the peados is completely made up.... And the sickos who do diddle little boys dont actually fancy men themselves so they're not even gay they are just sick.
Also Im not sure about America and other countries but here in Britain the law has only just been changed so the age of consent for gay sex is 16.... until then it was 18 so did it not occur to you that these Homosexual peados you talk about may just be 18 year old men with 17 year old boyfriends???????????????????????
Finaly.... someones sexuality does not effect what rights they have... they are demanding rights because any human- gay, straight, bi or whatever deserve the same basic human rights.... being gay doesnt make them any less of a human
You may see them as Sick but that is your Homophobic attitude, they are still human and consequently still deserve to be treated as a human!
Why do you have a problem with them anyway... your point that their kids will grow up to be gay is irrelevant because most gay people has perfectly straight parents and they still turned out gay
I mean come on Homosexuality may be the ulitmate crime to you but shouldnt you be protesting about something that actually IS a problem for example murder or rape or of course the peados you feel so strongly about...
What is so wrong with being gay. just answer me this one question... Who does it hurt???
its not like a crime because it doesnt hurt anyone.
Homophobic pr�cks like yourself should be burned not gays who dont harm anyone.
|
|
#6
 2002-03-12, 22:26
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Well I don't like homosexuals either. But I don't think we should discriminate against them.
I honestly hate annoying flamming flamboyant faggots and man hating carpet munching lesbians.
I've noticed that a lot of people (self proclaimed heterosexuals) always jump to the defense of the homosexuality community in general when someone says something offensive. You should honestly be taking a hard look at yourself when you call someone else "homophobic".
Homophobic = fear of homosexuals
I'm not afraid of a homosexual or homosexuality in general, I simply just don't like them. But I won't let that boil down into hate for them.
Mathew Shepard = Just another dead faggot
But there are those that loved him. Just not me.
|
|
#7
 2002-03-13, 00:33
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
you sound pretty gay to me
|
|
#8
 2002-03-13, 01:03
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
fuck you and your homo-hating "god"
im not gay but id fuck princecharmant1980 in the ass just to make him hurt.
|
|
#9
 2002-03-13, 01:30
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ROUGE,"You sound pretty gay to me." A common attack from a faggot. Bottom line is... I am under NO obligation what-so-ever to accept, associate myself with, or tolerate anyone! Including all homosexuals. To do so otherwise would just be Politically Correct. I could never HATE someone for being a homosexual. HATE is reserved for those who have explicitly done wrong to me or a loved one. "GOD" ??? He has nothing to do with this  [This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 03-13-2002).]
|
|
#10
 2002-03-13, 08:21
|
PoisonFishGirl 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by princecharmant1980: they r worst than animals they don't fellow the natural instinct that god created
***
they want to be married and raise childs
OK you sick FUCK - Number one. Don't EVER talk for God. He can do it Himself. Number two, if you're going to use God for an argument, at least give Him the respect He deserves by spelling it with a capital G. He is not a god, but God. Number three. If you're using God as an excuse for being a FUCKING BIGOT, realise this: according to God, every sin is equal. So that means that right now, because of your little bitching session above, you are just as bad as your FUCKED UP mind imagines gays to be. And also - since we're already on the God topic - God is the God of love. You really think He's proud of what you're doing right now?? Number four. Learn how to spell. Number five. Shut the fuck up and keep your little Nazi neanderthalic thoughts (or lack thereof) to yourself, you little fucker. Gays are just people. Let them be. Poison
|
|
#11
 2002-03-14, 00:08
|
Monkeyspanker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
if your so god like than why do you think we should kill people. You are such a moron you proved yourself wrong  btw get your hand out of your pants and stop playing with your asshole you little mofo!
|
|
#12
 2002-03-14, 00:26
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop: [b]ROUGE,
"You sound pretty gay to me." A common attack from a faggot.
this coming from a guy that posts stuff like this? http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum30/HTML/000135.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum4/HTML/000924.html leave me out of your replys you freak
|
|
#13
 2002-03-14, 00:36
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ROUGE,
Those posts have nothing to do with homosexuality. So you are wrong again.
I thought you were a good guy. But I see you're just like the rest of the homo-loving politicaly correct censorship heads!
|
|
#14
 2002-03-14, 00:59
|
Rogue dude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
no i'm not wrong i called you a freak cuz you are.... no one in their right mind saves their own poo
next! what point is there to post "oh damn i hate gays soooooo much boo fuckin hoo"
i don't give a fuck if someone is gay or not they just better not touche me
and you have NO right to judge someone! if it's wrong in gods eye's they will burn in hell anyway! just like you....
your just some loopy tard with too much time on your hands ready to bitch about every little thing
[This message has been edited by Rogue dude (edited 03-14-2002).]
|
|
#15
 2002-03-14, 05:53
|
snipah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
you really shouldn't discriminate against people. You are who you are, and really, sometimes you can't do shit about it. I know a few gays, and as long as they don't try to pull any moves on me i'm perfectly okay with it. Yes from my view gay sex just doesn't seem right, but gay sex is viewed totally differently from a gay person's point of view.
|
|
#16
 2002-03-14, 17:37
|
Beautiful Freak 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Sexuality shouldn't be the issue. Love is. That may sound clich�d. But maybe because it's true...?
I was actually going to read the original post until I realised that an opinion like that is meaningless and pathetic.
Be happy, your worthless opinion is soon to be lost in the internet. For no one to care anymore. And really, that's all it deserves.
|
|
#17
 2002-03-14, 19:10
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
wow,Beautiful Freak that was pretty fucking powerfull, i agree
|
|
#18
 2002-03-14, 19:14
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop: Well I don't like homosexuals either. But I don't think we should discriminate against them.
do you know that the morjority of homofobic people are acually gay? did you see american bueaty? that militery man that hated gays, he turned out to be a flaming fag..and its a realistic movie, based on real human phycology
|
|
#19
 2002-03-14, 19:16
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
and then your name, and, wait, its all coming together now!!
|
|
#20
 2002-03-14, 19:33
|
Beautiful Freak 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Ok, possibility could be that the result of pure homophobia could be homosexuality. But why try and explain something that is, infact natural?!
Life isn't made for understanding.
To have issues with such natural situations is without a doubt, pure arrogance and narrow minded.
One thing it doesn't do is promote the continuation of the human race. Either does contraception. We don't have issues with the manufacturers of condoms etc. Yet the population still continues to grow despite homosexuality.
Men and women physically are made to procreate. Any deviant from that theme could be a result of some subconsciously misinterpreted social role.
Perhaps something as simple as the fear of having children turns some people gay.
Perhaps male or female bonding goes too far because certaian chemicals are missing from the brain which would normally act as a deterant. Maybe there are extra chemicals present that overide that deterant.
It occurs as heterosexuality does, just slightly different resulting in homosexuality.
It's life.
[This message has been edited by Beautiful Freak (edited 03-15-2002).]
|
|
#21
 2002-03-14, 20:55
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Science shows us that homosexuality may indeed be within the genes. Near Chicago, there is a biological laboratory which catalogues all of the genetic mutations in fruit flies. It has been observed that male fruit flies "beamed" with concentrated radiation suddenly adopt mannerisms exclusive to the female sex of the species, and will ONLY try to engage in intercourse with male members of the species. Since all DNA is made of the same materials (Adenine, Thymine, Gaunine, and Cytosine) simply in different combinations; it is entirely possible, if not probable that homosexuality comes from genetic makeup.
Of coure, there are two noted forms of homosexuality. There is the teenage angst/subculture of radicalism homosexuality found most notably in militant Women's Liberation where lesbianism is encouraged, and there is the "true" homosexuality which extends past the college years. But I digress.
Since we are infering that "true" homosexuality is based on gentic makeup (which is soley based on the religion of scientific hierarchial evidence) then we may further hypothesize that children adopted into gay families will not carry the same homosexual tendencies as their legal parental units. In fact, teenage rebellion may lead to an opposite course of rampant heterosexuality. Even lesbians artificialy inseminated contain the genes of the father to discourage homosexual tendencies toward the more biologically acceptable heterosexuality.
Now this evidence may lead one to ascertain that the elimination of "the gay gene" from the gene pool will eradicate homosexuality. This is hardly the case. The lifestle of modern society bombard us with radiation, coming from computers, power lines, cellphones, etc. The only reason we don't turn into disgusting monsters is that enzymes fix MOST of the mutations that our genes undergo. The pivotal word is: most.
If you find this unbelievable, there should be some evidence here: www.geron.com They may have changed the sites content, though.
|
|
#22
 2002-03-14, 21:39
|
LostCause1 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
How does one respond intelligently to something so unintelligible?
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#23
 2002-03-14, 21:58
|
Infestation 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
famicommie, seen as a lot of teenagers go through a period of 'discovering their sexuality' i would say that it is more to do with hormones than genetic makeup, but becuase genes control hormones (i think... do they) then it is to do with genes.....
|
|
#24
 2002-03-14, 22:18
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ROUGE,
I didn't start the "I HATE GAYS TOPIC" .. I merely added that I don't like them. HATE is reserved for people who really fucked up.
ACID,
How many times must I explain it? "Homofobic" = afraid of homosexuals or homosexuality. Which i'm not. I just don't LIKE them.
If you said you didn't like any AL-QUADA I wouldn't say, "Ohhh he must want to have sex with a hairy bearded guy and their camel." I would simply assume that you don't like them in general.
I personally don't even find TWO LESBIAN BABES getting down with each other appealing. After all these are two man hating carpet munchers that wouldn't want anything to do with my cock.
|
|
#25
 2002-03-14, 23:11
|
Monkeyspanker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ohhhh a fight i cant wait to see who wins. Im rooting for the poopmaster!
|
|
#26
 2002-04-02, 06:09
|
grungymagician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by princecharmant1980: I think that gays are stuped
the irony is that he spelled "stupid" wrong (im sure someone posted this before, but im to lazy to read the whole thread) n e ways i have a question for you, how many gays do you know? and why are you stupid if you are gay you ought to think what you say before you open that ignorant mouth of yours
|
|
#27
 2002-04-02, 15:53
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Brilliant!
My language comprehendable!
But...
Where's your responses to my answer,
Cowardly way of admitting defeat?
You post selectively,
Evade the isssue,
Dodge and run, Dodge and run,
Unless you have sources titled "so frankly I don't care"
I understand you perfect in your little shell,
Come out and play,
Let's see you fight my reasoning.
|
|
#28
 2002-04-02, 16:30
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
>>>>>Simple demographics. Disney has a large gay workforce. Florida has a large gay population and a large gay tourism industry. There's nothing wrong with what Disney does, it's profitable and it pays respect to many employees and fans of Disney who are gay. These people would be harassed and ridiculed walking hand in hand through another amusement park on every other day which might as well be "straight day". My advice to you: Don't go to Disney on gay day. Or if you feel so strongly, boycott Disney, it's your right to do so. <<<<<
I dont follow Disney and I never really even leave my own state, so I cant say Im an expert on this matter, but I heard Disney does nothing to let people know when Gay Day is becase they think its offensive to homos to imply people should avoid it or something. So people flock to Disney expecting anothing normal day to see throngs of homosexual couples. I dont think thats right. Its also sad that they DO give plenty of warnings about Christian day. GASP, we wouldnt people offended by being in the same park as someone who does not approve of things. If that is true, that is despicable hypocrisy. But Disney is a repulsive and decadent shithole anyway, so like I said, Im not going there anytime soon.
LoL Disneyland has more pedophiles per square mile than anywhere on Earth. And families vacation with their kids there. LoL
|
|
#29
 2002-04-02, 17:19
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I feel as though i'm being dragged back into this conversation... so here we go again, Beautiful Freak, "You simply can not judge someone because of their intense feelings, or sexuality"Well sorry fruity cakes, that's what I do. princecharmant1980, well if finnkitty's story was true, she gathered the evidence that she needed and presented it to her college administrators and justice was finally served. Her school administrators failure to act on such a horrible crime when it was first reported to them, just because the offender is a *lesbian* is a outrage and reckless endangerment. I would urge her to get a attorney and persue this matter further. White Rabbit, what the fuck is your problem? You said, "To whoever was molested by a lesbian, that's so retarded"Molestation is a serious issue, regardless of the sexuality of anyone involved (heteroseuxal/homosexual) and shouldn't be taken lightly. "To say all gays do this or all lesbians do that based on one bad experience is really ignorant"Dipshit, She never even said that. Go back a page and read her inital post more carefully. Pudge, "It's entirely your choice", thank you. "Enforcing current laws in regards to crimes committed"**DING DING DING*** Hatecrimes for 500 So if you are murdered and you happen to be a homosexual that makes any other murder seem less important. "There's nothing wrong with what Disney does"Until Disney has a STRAIGHT DAY to compliment the GAY DAY they are being discriminatory. "The World Health Organization, 1998: 85% of all AIDS cases worldwide are *not* the result of homosexual contact. AIDS is not a gay disease. It's just a terrible disease"You were doing good up until the word "not" Do you want me to post the link to the correct wording taken from data by the WHO (before you altered it) or will provide that in a later post? ">>64% of those convicted of sexual assult (agrivated or not) of either on a minor or adult are homosexual.<<"That was taken directly from the Board of Corrections for the State of Califnoria. "when it comes to GOD I really don't think he would want a annoying flamming faggot up in heaven or a man hating carpet munchin lesbo",
"Let's keep mythology out of this, we're doing so well"lol you didn't like that one? "their limp wrists make them unable to operate the action and cycle a standard issue A2 or M9",
"And here I thought you a bit more rational, but you're just trying to get a rise out of people"I'm sorry but I have yet to encounter a homosexual at the pistol range. However i'm sure you'll say that you're a exceptation to that
|
|
#30
 2002-04-02, 17:57
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Pudge is pretty manly dude. I didnt believe him when he told me he was gay. I thought he was messin with me.
I think homos in America are overwhelmingly faggoty, but thats because thats what they are raised to think of as gay. Homos in Rome and Greece were good soldiers, because who they were attracted to was not considered a part of their identity, and they simply thought of themselves as Romans or Greeks, who identified themselves as good soldiers. And homos in Rome, like everyone else, wanted to be good Romans.
But Id still make my son change his name if he was gay, because I dont expect my brothers or my other children to feel the same way I do, and I dont think its fair to them to have that forever attached to their legacy.
|
|
#31
 2002-04-02, 21:34
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I love poop read this>> finnkitty's it was an harrasment i suggest that u get this to trial for harrassement and attempt of rape not because she is lesbienne she must not punished  i'm really sorry for this i sware if that i saw gays not harming others by hiv harrassement and pedophilia i would never write such a thing but what happens in the society is actually a cancer they try to make straight people gay and lesbiennes and fuck children and i can't stand this American beauty was probably finnaced by gays any way all medias try to make it self friendly with gays for finnacial reasons so i don't care about this movie
|
|
#32
 2002-04-03, 19:42
|
FinnKitty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
This happened a while ago. I did get a lawyer and recieved a settlement from my school. I would like to point out that it was not the University of Florida. One of the administrators was fired and another resigned. No media was on this because todays media is influenced and infested by faggots and dikes. They were being politically correct, I believe someone else said that in here before. I am here to aide my ANTIGAY friends.
|
|
#33
 2002-04-03, 21:36
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by FinnKitty: This happened a while ago. I did get a lawyer and recieved a settlement from my school. I would like to point out that it was not the University of Florida. One of the administrators was fired and another resigned. No media was on this because todays media is influenced and infested by faggots and dikes. They were being politically correct, I believe someone else said that in here before. I am here to aide my ANTIGAY friends.
Yes finnikity that's really sad u know in fact one told me that nobody loves u here i tell him look i'm not here seeking for love my father and mother and relatives and Girl friend loves me and that's enough for me that's stuped u know finikitty the the good morals are upside now the society is hypocrite and try to gain gays friendship for commercial reasons in fact i see homosexuality and heterosexuality as giving one normal plate with Caviar and a golden plate with shit the homosexual will choose the golden plate where gold will attract him and eat shit and the hetero sexual will eat caviar frankly u are harming people every day and i don't see no use of ur existence u r only a biological weapon the first HIV case was a gay u children rapers trying to spoil the society morals u know at first there were litle gays but when they gave them there not deserved rights (it's like putting oil on fire ) one roten gay aplle can rotten all the hetero aplle basket sorry for u again but u must get the system protecting gays to trial also 
|
|
#34
 2002-04-03, 23:06
|
UnclNastyFingerz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Are you saiyng straight people are incapable of rape and pedophelia?
|
|
#35
 2002-04-03, 23:43
|
White Rabbit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Poop stated: White Rabbit, what the fuck is your problem?
"You said, "To whoever was molested by a lesbian, that's so retarded"
M"olestation is a serious issue, regardless of the sexuality of anyone involved (heteroseuxal/homosexual) and shouldn't be taken lightly. "
-If YOU fucking read carefully you'd see I didn't say her being molested is retarded, it's her hating all homosexuals because of that. And she DID say that and she said it again in the last post you stupid douche bag. So pull your fucking head out of your ass and reread the damn thing yourself.
|
|
#36
 2002-04-04, 01:04
|
Pudge 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Spirit says: >>I dont follow Disney and I never really even leave my own state, so I cant say Im an expert on this matter, but I heard Disney does nothing to let people know when Gay Day is becase they think its offensive to homos to imply people should avoid it or something.<<
It's not true. They do advertise, otherwise how would gay people know when to show up?
Spirit continues: >>Its also sad that they DO give plenty of warnings about Christian day.<<
Warnings or advertisements? If it was a warning, then no, that's not cool. But advertising it to get more Christians to attend is fine by me.
Poop says: >>**DING DING DING*** Hatecrimes for 500 So if you are murdered and you happen to be a homosexual that makes any other murder seem less important.<<
No, that isn't the law in my state, and I wouldn't want it to be. Murder is murder.
Poop cont'd: >>Until Disney has a STRAIGHT DAY to compliment the GAY DAY they are being discriminatory.<<
Three things- no, because all of the other 364 days are pretty much straight days. No, because they don't disallow straight people from coming in on gay day. Lastly, no, because as Spirit said, they have "Christian Day" too- if that isn't discriminatory then neither is gay day.
Poop again: >>You were doing good up until the word "not". Do you want me to post the link to the correct wording taken from data by the WHO (before you altered it) or will provide that in a later post? <<
If it will make you feel better, post it. I stand by what I said.
Poop: ">>64% of those convicted of sexual assult (agrivated or not) of either on a minor or adult are homosexual.<<" That was taken directly from the Board of Corrections for the State of Califnoria.<<
I have a hard time believing that simply because many sexual assault cases are male on female rapes. These occur far more frequently than your priest or boy-scout molestation instances. I'd have to read the whole report before I accepted that statistic.
Poop: >>lol you didn't like that one?<<
No, I just don't think that bringing religion into this will do anything except drag it on even more.
>>I'm sorry but I have yet to encounter a homosexual at the pistol range. However i'm sure you'll say that you're a exceptation to that <<
No, because I don't own a pistol. I do have a shotgun but it's been a long time since I fired it. I am planning on hunting some deer next season, though. I really hate those beasts.
|
|
#37
 2002-04-04, 16:28
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Pudge, like I said, I didnt know for sure, I just heard it wanted to see what others knew or had heard.
|
|
#38
 2002-04-06, 10:02
|
Silent_Smoker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
FIRST OF ALL: If theres guys out there who dont think lesbians are hot there the retarded ones.
And would you shut the fuck up already? People should be able to do what they want. there not hurting you by being gay so why do you even care.I meen im a guy who's straight but I dont hate gay people I have friends who are gay (as long as they dont hit on me im cool) So get a life a quit hating gay people. "Man all that homophobic talk got me all worked up"
[Hits from the Bong] "Later"
|
|
#39
 2002-04-06, 16:26
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
GAYs are wrong Heteros are right for a better world burn GAYS it's simple
|
|
#40
 2002-04-06, 17:33
|
|
Regular
|
|
Brussels, Belgium
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Simple eh? I think the world would be a better place if people stopped worrying about what people do in their bedrooms (as long as sexual action is consensual). We live in the 21st century, not the 15th century BC for fuck's sake! Where have tolerance, rationality and intelligence gone? Let heteros be heteros, gays be gays, lesbians be lesbians, it isn't your fucking problem.
|
|
#41
 2002-04-06, 22:24
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Pudge, "Three things- no, because all of the other 364 days are pretty much straight days"
Bullshit man! It's more like 365 days out of a year are gay days!
Until disney sets aside a day they specifically call STRAIGHT DAY then they are being discriminatory.
Why would it bother you if disney had a straight day a week or month after your gay day?
"If it will make you feel better, post it. I stand by what I said."
No you stand by the text that you altered to better suit your argument. Shit I might as well start doing that same thing.
Silent_Smoker, You are obviously just too fuckin stupid to understand the simple concept here...
"FIRST OF ALL: If theres guys out there who dont think lesbians are hot there the retarded ones"
LESBIAN = NOT INTRESTED IN YOU! LESBIAN = DOESN'T WANT YOUR PACKAGE!
Why and the fuck would I get hot over someone that I could never have? It doesn't get any simpler than that.
"there not hurting you by being gay so why do you even care"
Other than the "I hate them" arguements you are missing the bigger ones like until disney hosts a straight day too (fair is fair)!
"[Hits from the Bong]" <--- that doesn't surpise me.
|
|
#42
 2002-04-07, 00:01
|
Maxguns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
PooP, Man your fuckin killing me, keep up the good work
|
|
#43
 2002-04-07, 03:35
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
to anyone who argues that being turned on by lesbians is wrong because they want othing to do with you, how many of you have watched porn? how many of you have been turned on by jennifer lopez or britney spears? You are never gonna get to fuck them. They don't want any more to do with you than a lesbian would. But somehow it's normal to be turned on by them, but not lesbians.
|
|
#44
 2002-04-07, 18:50
|
Beautiful Freak 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
[QUOTE]Originally posted by I Love Poop: I feel as though i'm being dragged back into this conversation...
so here we go again,
[b]Beautiful Freak, "You simply can not judge someone because of their intense feelings, or sexuality"
Well sorry fruity cakes, that's what I do.
Well sorry fuck face-you're a judgemental shit.
|
|
#45
 2002-04-07, 23:25
|
MrEricSir 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
It's a fact: homophoboes are homosexual. They can deny it all they want to, but they're all totally, 100% gay.
|
|
#46
 2002-04-08, 15:59
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Go to fucking hell MrEricSir. The only argument more flawed than this topic's is yours. Take your pop-psychobabble bullshit somewhere else.
Anywho, are you going to respond to the answers that I posted in regards to your questions, Princey?
|
|
#47
 2002-04-08, 23:34
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Maxguns, thanks for the support man! MrEricSir, a fact? Where did you obtain this information from dipshit. I would be quick to judge you and say you are the fruity ass but we'll wait and see what you have to say in your next post Beautiful Freak, you wrote... "Well sorry fuck face-you're a judgemental shit."Alright fruitycakes... Does that mean that you're not going get me somthing for my birthday!?  I would be really disappointed.
|
|
#48
 2002-04-09, 04:58
|
Pudge 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
whichsshat>>Why would it bother you if disney had a straight day a week or month after your gay day?<<
It wouldn't bother me in the least. I don't see why it would be necessary. It would be as pointless as having a white history month - which, before you jump the gun, I'm not opposed to either. I just don't see the necessity for either given the fact that most people who go to Disney are straight and most of our history has been documented and taught by whites about whites.
As usual, you ignore 90% of my post and accuse me of lying, which shows me that you don't have the sack to take on anything I said, and insist on using bullshit statistics to blame homosexuals for everything under the sun. Then you claim that you don't hate gays, you "just don't like them". Well, that wouldn't be the first time you were a hypocrite, now, would it?
|
|
#49
 2002-04-10, 00:06
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Pudge, Nothing is pointless. Straight Day! GOOD! White History Month! WHY NOT? "most people who go to Disney are straight"That doesn't matter. If Disney set's aside a "gay day" they should still reconize heterosexuals with "straight day". After all there is BET (Black Entertainment Television). Which is a little entertaining. I used to watch BET in 1-3 hour gaps with friends and drink while playing the "TRY AND SPOT THE WHITE GUY GAME". However I guarentee you that if someone tried to launch a WET (White Entertainment Television) that you'd have outcry from various organizations. Rev. Jessie Jackson would threaten to boycott (while he fucks the irs and lines his pockets with gold). But it would be funny. If I hated gays, that would mean that I would have to hate you by principal? I don't hate you yet sweet cakes 
|
|
#50
 2002-04-10, 01:10
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
i cant believe that this thread is still alive. and i didnt come close to reading the whole thing. (besides im sure the commie has you morons in check anyway) but i wanted to say that id rather go to disney world on gay day than on christian day, and im not gay, never had a gay encounter or any of that shit, so when you retards reply 'you must be a fag' you can be sure that im not. i just dont give a fuck what people do as they shouldnt give a fuck about what i do. quote: So people flock to Disney expecting anothing normal day to see throngs of homosexual couples. I dont think thats right. Its also sad that they DO give plenty of warnings about Christian day.
|
|
#51
 2002-04-18, 05:00
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
He should be killed, but so should anyone who goes to Starbucks.
|
|
#52
 2002-04-18, 05:11
|
Hired_Thug 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
whats wrong with starbucks? can this thread ever end?
|
|
#53
 2002-04-18, 18:08
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Starbucks isn't my favorite. But it's the only place that opens early around here for the morning commuters. I'm not down with the texaco coffee.
|
|
#54
 2002-04-18, 18:12
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I almost forgot to add a update on the starbucks situation.
This morning, after placing the order for my coffee he was about to go into his usual "fuck with the straight guy routiene" however...
I quickly cut him off and sharply said "Just give me my fucking regular coffee."
A horrible look came across his face. A moment of hesitation. Then he responded "That will be a dollar sixty seven sir"
Mission acomplished.
|
|
#55
 2002-04-18, 19:28
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
FAMICOMIE:>>> 1)about snails:http://abcnews.go.com/sections/science/DailyNews/snail980713.html
and i was right snails have mail and female sexual organs at the same time
You were only half right about the snails. BOTH try to play the part of the male, but one's penis gets bitten off. And that link is broken.
2)i'm not IDIOT
Har har. Tell us another one.
being GAY has nothing to do with genetics and if u have a descent SCIENTIFIC culture u would know it there are only GENETIC and HORMONAL problems wich cause a person to be like TRANS but a gay person is a biologicaly perfetct male or female who is dissgusted of his sex it's mental psychic and has nothing to do with GENETICS
Read my only post on the first page. Then we can discuss science like two human beings.
"this is the way moroccans studies science" THIS IS A RACIST STATEMENT well the most stuped moroccns when they study in USA for instance obtains A grades in all sciences u can check it hehehhee
Aside from the fact that you altered my statement, I suppose you're right. Traditionally, only intelligent students are used in foreign exchange programs. I don't see why I should be so shocked by this. As far as I know, though, nothing good has ever come out of Morroco. Sorry.
see u when i have more time FAMICOMI ("INTELLIGENT GUY")
Could you please try spelling my name right. Just because your's is spelled wrong is no reason to take it out on me.
|
|
#56
 2002-04-18, 21:51
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
you really like your guns huh poop?
|
|
#57
 2002-04-18, 21:57
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
My motorcycles (sportbikes) come first, guns second. Yes, i'm very materialistic.
|
|
#58
 2002-04-19, 00:00
|
PlaidPunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
people who hate gay people hate them because they dont understand it and they are afrad of that which they cannot understand. I am all about gay rights because it is about love, one cant help who they love, how can you hate a gay person when you have never experienced, through a friend who is gay or a relative that is gay,
|
|
#59
 2002-04-19, 00:31
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I **refuse** to let this post overtake the size and rediculousness of "To all religous people on this bbs" in the God forum.
|
|
#60
 2002-04-19, 14:15
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
PlaidPunk, you wrote...
"people who hate gay people hate them because they dont understand it and they are afrad of that which they cannot understand"
No you hate people, those who hate gay people because YOU don't understand them.
What is there to "understand" about the homosexuality community?
Bottom line, my dislike towards homosexuality in general has nothing to do with understanding.
Go post somewhere else you faglover.
|
|
#61
 2002-04-19, 14:15
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Bar room hero, then don't post here!
|
|
#62
 2002-04-19, 16:26
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
The_Famicommie>>spelled correctly this time look : the site was working when i send it to u
2)since u r a genetic expert give me the name for the gene responsible for being gay they are usualy coded like c23bh and give it's acides sequence G A T C sequences i'm waiting for ur answer (no genes are involved it's in their lack of intelligence)
3) what i ment is the an ordinary moroccan who goes to USA for study (without cultural exchanges ) have a great IQ because however i agree that nothing good comes from morocco because there was a time where morocco was a super power (in fact morocco was the 1st non european country to recognize the independance of USA in 18th century ) u know each civilisation has a end and if u keep defending GAYs wich i consider as a sign of civilisation DECLINE i advice u to begin the count down for ur civilisation
frankly sometimes i'm asking my self why i'm arguing with u burning gays is like 1+1=2 i think GOD just created gays to fill the hell that's the only reason why i think GOD let them Gay just for combustion hhehehe well fami see ya and revise ur lessons about genetics many of u said it's genetic because one day some scientist said that it MAY exist genetic factors for being gay but it was just a theory (i think the scientist was gay too) there is no scientific proof saying it's genetic involves the existence of a gene so name it ....
|
|
#63
 2002-04-20, 03:57
|
WSpanic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
You need to move your post to the bitch and moan section. I find your post extremely pathetic. I have one point to make: If someone finds another person they love, and they love you back, and they make each other feel good about eachother, does it really matter who it is? Whether they are man, woman, black, white,ect....-Personally, I don't see why people like you take the time to complain about something that doesn't (or shouldn't) effect you directly. Get a life and talk about something that matters.
Hope and love PANIC
|
|
#64
 2002-04-20, 15:56
|
deptstoremook 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I'm posting a little late here, and someone probably said this already, but:
pho�bi�a Pronunciation Key (fb-) n. 1. A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous. 2. A strong fear, dislike, or aversion. www.dictionary.com, baby!
BTW: Prince whatever, you're an idiot. Let's assume for a moment you're gay. No arguing, you're just gay. Would you want people talking about burning you? thought not.
|
|
#65
 2002-04-20, 20:19
|
AcidTrooper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
ARE WE STILL ARGUING ABOUT THIS PRINCECHARMANT? lol, thats so great, you have these people on a fucking leash, you can do whatever you like with them.. ITS GREAT! there your bitches all the way!
|
|
#66
 2002-04-20, 21:54
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
acidetrooper HEHEHEHE
|
|
#67
 2002-04-20, 22:46
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I would just like to add that I Love Poop is a repressed homosexual and UnclNastyFingerz's girlfriend probably finds this topic amusing.
Now, princecharmant, are you getting back on msn, cuz I haven't had cybersex with you for over 24 hours.
|
|
#68
 2002-04-21, 13:21
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Poop - You are a motherfucking slut. You need to take your own life. Quickly. However, your starbucks story is extremely funny, and if i were in the same situation, i'd do the same. Nice one. Next time you go in there, ask for something like a sweet cookie....i dare you...just to fuck with his head.
Prince - You are a dirty little shit. Do us all a favour by fucking yourself in the ass with your fist.
Who gives a shit if someone is bent or not? As long as they don't try to fuck you up the arse or anything. I have friends who are gay and it really doesn't bother me. I do however hate it when they try to convince straight people that they too are queer. That fucks me off and makes me want to take a knife to their throats.
|
|
#69
 2002-04-21, 14:06
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
"deptstoremook", you wrote...
"I'm posting a little late here, and someone probably said this already, but: pho�bi�a Pronunciation Key (fb-)..."
Yes we covered the definition of phobia and homophobia many many posts ago!
FuckOffandDie, you wrote...
"I would just like to add that I Love Poop is a repressed homosexual"
I could always say, *It takes one to know one*.
However putting 2 and 2 together,I think my starbucks story upsetted you because the gay employee was actually your gay male lover?
Mojo Pin "from your daughters bed" Well hello my pedophile friend, I haven't heard from you in awhile.
You wrote, "Next time you go in there, ask for something like a sweet cookie....i dare you...just to fuck with his head"
Yeah that would be funny..
You also wrote, "That fucks me off and makes me want to take a knife to their throats."
Hahaha you are such a homophobe!
|
|
#70
 2002-04-21, 16:54
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
I correct myself... statistically there is only an 80% chance that you are repressing homosexual urges...
|
|
#71
 2002-04-22, 20:46
|
Kylin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
Don't really know why im posting, just to add my two cents worth i guess, Umm im gay, and just wantes to ask the people who are afraid of people like me jumping them in the street- why would i do that? I gay not a rapist, ad your probably but ugly anyway...
Umm, something else, when a gay guy is trying to convince someone else that their gay, it may be for a couple of reasons- a)They want someone to share what their going through b) they feel So relived about thier identity, now thier feeling secure (possibly for the first time since they were 10, or before... and they want others to feel this relief, some (i didn't) don't realize that everyone else dosn't have to go through this uncertinty. PS im aware myspelling is bad
|
|
#72
 2002-04-22, 21:18
|
PUnKinpiE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
YAHy.
People who beat up and kill gay people are trying to prove/pretending they are the normal ones.
They are probably gay too.
|
|
#73
 2002-04-23, 11:18
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
FuckOffandDie, you wrote... "I correct myself... statistically there is only an 80% chance that you are repressing homosexual urges..."Site your sources cockmuncher! PUnKinpiE, you wrote... "People who beat up and kill gay people are trying to prove/pretending they are the normal ones.
They are probably gay too."Nah it's just a fun way to pass the time 
|
|
#74
 2002-04-23, 13:56
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
http://www.apa.org/releases/homophob.html
Showing signs of definite tumescence?
|
|
#75
 2002-04-23, 15:20
|
|
|
Re: we must burn GAYS
quote: Originally posted by FuckOffandDie: I would just like to add that I Love Poop is a repressed homosexual and UnclNastyFingerz's girlfriend probably finds this topic amusing.
Now, princecharmant, are you getting back on msn, cuz I haven't had cybersex with you for over 24 hours.
HERE AGAIN HERE IS THE STEREO TYPE OF A GAY SUPORTER HAVE U EVER TRYED REAL SEX NOT WITH MSN WELL TRY THE REAL STUFF u r PCSEXUAL(not homo)hhehehehehehehe worst than being gay hehehehe heheheheheheheheheheheheheh or u have a MAC hehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHA how old r u i'll send u a hetero sex tutorial i will change my mind we must burn gays and gays suporters
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|