|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-05-29, 12:19
|
~fubar~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I've been sitting here...
READING ALL THIS BULLSHIT.
It doesn't always have to be deep, lasting, meaningful bonding. Sometimes it's just blabber.
I suggest everyone whos pissed off at one another take things with a grain of salt online.
|
|
#2
 2002-05-29, 14:01
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I've been sitting here...
because in the end, it doesnt even matter
|
|
#3
 2002-05-29, 22:31
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I've been sitting here...
fubar,
Welcome to Totse.
Hang around a while and you too will find someone to bond, as you will also find someone to non-bond with. When those events happen, come back and read this topic.
Nox
|
|
#4
 2002-05-30, 14:51
|
~fubar~ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I've been sitting here...
I don't need to hang around to find out if anyone will bond with me, because I'm positive this forum isn't any different to the forums I once posted at.
Okay, let's discuss.
'Cause I love discussion.
Party A, while speaking to Party B, (the 'snitch' or 'informant' as of yet unidentified,) discovered that Party C, had made some comments regarding him, his personality, sexual orientation, food preferences... whatever. Party B provided a transcript of an online conversation or conversations, alleging to prove these statements were made by Party C regarding Party A. This transcript, while not public domain yet, must be considered heresay and inadmissable as evidence.
Now, we all know this is... well, bordering on petty. Right? I mean, all things being equal, talking about someone behind their back to someone else is common, albeit kinda dumb, especially considering that most of the time, what was said gets back to who it was said about eventually.
That being said, Jesus fucking Christ, y'all need to calm the fuck down and see the big picture.
We're talking about words, words that may or may not be true. Anyone here, or anywhere else for that matter, can say absolutely anything they want, positive, negative or otherwise regarding me and it would not matter one whit. Nope, not even an iota.
It's my humble (and possibly unwanted) opinion that these shenanigans are essentially a way to stir up some drama in a place that has none. Yet there "is" so much drama here that no one needs to manufacture any, it's like... well... like free-range drama. Just walk in, and eat your fill anytime you want.
So with that being said... yeah sure, I'll stick around, mainly because I'm easily amused, and I have alot of comments to make, but this post is irrelevant to what I already know about bonding on the net, so I need not look back if I choose to make friends.
[This message has been edited by ~fubar~ (edited 05-30-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-05-30, 18:01
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I've been sitting here...
Shut up. This isn't school with fucking clicks. You don't need friends that agree with you even when you're being an idiot. If you're an dumbass here everyone will tell you. Can't handle it? leave.
|
|
#6
 2002-05-31, 01:55
|
JuNgLiZeD PuLsE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I've been sitting here...
quote: Originally posted by TOWCHBob: Shut up. This isn't school with fucking clicks. You don't need friends that agree with you even when you're being an idiot. If you're an dumbass here everyone will tell you. Can't handle it? leave.
Don't like to be a bitch .. well ok I wont lie I do .. but I agree
|
|
#7
 2002-06-06, 20:22
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I've been sitting here...
quote: Originally posted by ~fubar~: READING ALL THIS BULLSHIT.
It doesn't always have to be deep, lasting, meaningful bonding. Sometimes it's just blabber.
I suggest everyone whos pissed off at one another take things with a grain of salt online.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAASagan,HAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAASHAHAHAHAHA H yOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!! HHAHA HAHAHAHAH GET A LIFE! (this is the flame forum) [This message has been edited by Brent (edited 06-06-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|