About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-27, 09:49
Regular
 
temara morocco
Default I Wan't to make PISS !!!???

fun thing to say after reading i wan't to make peace
 #2 
Old 2002-05-27, 10:50
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Wan't to make PISS !!!???

"WE SHOULD BURN OAKIEE"

funny thing to say afther reading NIGGERS BELONG ON TREES
 #3 
Old 2002-05-27, 13:18
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Wan't to make PISS !!!???

To make piss add 1 galon of water to 1 human. To burn oakiee add 1 oakiee to 1 bonfire.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-27, 14:14
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I Wan't to make PISS !!!???

mmm noxious fumes
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics