About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-05, 23:42
jak719 jak719 is offline
Regular
 
Default wintermute should not be moderator!

dude, i think wintermute is a bitch. she fuckin closes a thread because someone put a fuckin link with her pictures. maybe sh3es jealous cuz shes probably an ugly bitch. In my opinion i dont think she should be moderator. You shouldnt close a thread juts because you didnt like what was in it. These forums are for people to talk about whatever they want. Not what you'll let them talk about. There was nothing wrong with burns post. If anyone agrees with me and doesnt want wintermute moderator, please help me get her out because i dont know what im supposed to do or who to e-mail or whatever.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-06, 00:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

Those of you with slightly better powers of observation would note that I did not close the thread, I MOVED the thread to a more appropriate forum.

As I'm going to do with this one.

Moving to bitch and moan.

[This message has been edited by Wintermute (edited 05-06-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-05-06, 00:26
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

The job of a moderator is to move, close, or delete threads that have no relevance in their forum. Seems like that's what happened.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-06, 02:45
prost8 prost8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

well yea, i agree to an extent. If someone posts an unrelevant topic in a particular forum, eg, "why won't my car start" in say, "Network Security and Hacking", Sure! move it! but if its a topic stating an opinion of the moderator of that particular forum, i think that is a valid post, and has a right to be there.
Personally, i agree with jak719, wintermute does close and move things unnecesarily. A moderators job not to just close threads where ever the hell they feel like it. Just leave these debatably misplaced topics alone.
so yea, i agree with u jak, DOWN WITH WINTERMUTE UNLESS SHE CHANGEs HER WICKED WAYS!
 #5 
Old 2002-05-06, 10:05
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

wintermute right on for moving this thread to bitch and moan, threads like this should always be posted in bitch and moan
 #6 
Old 2002-05-06, 11:14
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

If it's about winermute I thinks this forum is perfect. j/k
 #7 
Old 2002-05-06, 11:49
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

I haven't closed any topics in a long time, I MOVE them to a better place. S&A gets a hell of a lot of posts and topics on relevant subjects, it doesn't need any that don't have relevance at all.

Feel free to try and get me de-modded, good luck, cause you'll need it.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-06, 13:51
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

Oh, how sweet. You have a fan club.

You guys are pissed because she moves or closes topics that have nothing to do with her forum. Big fucking deal. Get over it and move on. It is her job to close and move shit whenever she feels like it. That's the whole point of a mod. It's not like she makes a living off of being a mod here. So if somehow you do get her fired mit won't matter none and you'll have just wasted a lot of your time.
 #9 
Old 2002-05-06, 16:52
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

Yeah, good luck getting her demodded(if there is such a word).

The one thing that really makes it *work* dealing with this board is the constant whining.

You want a board where you are free to decide what stays and what goes, START ONE.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

J.C.
 #10 
Old 2002-05-06, 17:33
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

Wintermute closes my topics all the time so don't feel bad!!

I think she is just jealous!!
 #11 
Old 2002-05-06, 20:37
Moderator
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

oy J.C., is your gf on holiday or how come you post so many times recently?
 #12 
Old 2002-05-07, 13:51
J.C. Stanton J.C. Stanton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
oy J.C., is your gf on holiday or how come you post so many times recently?


Because Enigma is too busy to get his can of whoop-ass.

J.C.
 #13 
Old 2002-05-07, 16:47
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

Hey Wintermute, wanna date? I love you girl. I'm doped up on ether and mj know. Wish you were here and shit. jak719, fuck you man. I love you too, but fuck you.
 #14 
Old 2002-05-08, 14:23
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

rofl yeah, just what I need, a cyber boyfriend..

*dies*

ty jc
 #15 
Old 2002-05-08, 18:33
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

I bet she used to be a man.
 #16 
Old 2002-05-08, 19:27
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

Yeah, I just leave my penis at home whenever I go anywhere.
 #17 
Old 2002-05-08, 19:30
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

Man I just love that sarcasm.
 #18 
Old 2002-05-09, 02:20
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

You think I jest? I was talking about my husband.
 #19 
Old 2002-05-09, 03:27
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

He is quite the penis isn't he?
 #20 
Old 2002-05-09, 18:40
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

From Wintermute's posts, my opinion us that she's cocky and conceited.

For example, "Good luck trying to get me de-moded, you'll need it" What the fuck's that, she thinks she can't be!? What, she sleeping with the webmaster? LoL

Wintermute, that was pretty arrogant how you just said that bout your hubby.
 #21 
Old 2002-05-09, 18:43
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

...whoever the fuck he is
 #22 
Old 2002-05-09, 19:13
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

I would find it hard not to be arrogant towards some little boys that are so bored and pathetic that they want to make some crusade to get rid of a moderator for moving a thread.
 #23 
Old 2002-05-09, 19:19
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

damn well said
 #24 
Old 2002-05-09, 22:43
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

you guys need to grow up. she moves posts that dont belong for a reason not just for fun. and if any one post a picture without the persons consent they should be banned not just have the topic deleted. fuck off kiddies
 #25 
Old 2002-05-10, 04:27
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: wintermute should not be moderator!

No, C6, Its called being a friend of enigma's I doubt that Even If she killed you or your little friend, jak 719, with a rusty icepick that enigma would demod her. You see C enigma doesn't care what you think about her.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics