About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-25, 17:47
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default fucking hormones

Just now I was really very angry and wanted to kill everybody based on nothing, and not even hormones but I would say that I'm female. Now I'm just sad, and trying not to cry about the fact I and everyone I love is going to die, if not in the next year, at some time in the next 70 and it makes me so sad to think everything I am doing is so pointless and invisible, and that twats like britney spears will be remembered for a very long time for doing fuck all.
The whole time I am depressed and I can't sleep, and If I do I wake up 5 hours earlier than I could because I am so angry and sad, and there is something else I could be living and the whole time I am so fucking stupid.
I BELIEVE PEOPLE, shit you would have thought that would be a positive thing but no, anything good from life is not a talent or something which I should be proud of, because everyone else is better and they 'didn't even try.'
NOthing I can do will make anyone happy not even myself, because people are just bludy weird, and have illusions they can't live up to, usually using me as a stepping stone to their own fucking happiness.
I am meant to be an individual, fuck that I listen to people's opinions and then hurt MYSELF and the whole world looks down their nose at me.
Double fucking standards.
Cars.
Being sad that I am so happy knowing that It will have to end, and hurting other people for the sake of my head, and noone understands anyway.
Taking it out on one person, everyone taking it out on me, me thinking too deeply about every fucking syllabul and trying to smile.
ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Parents want you to try hard, but the only example from them is them fucing screaming at each other, because shit, theres no space there is no life there is too much of something too much of us.
I am in love but we are too perfect, inverted on the psycho, i want to love you but I can't appreciate this.
I HATE PEOPLE, looking at me but you know lets just say fuck that and wear no clothes in the street, yeh lets all cheat on each other, lie and bitch and steal and talk and FUCKING RAPE EACH OTHER YEH.
fuck this yes stupid teenager lets all blame the DRUGS and the MUSIC and the FRIENDS and the FOOD and the DRINK and the CLOTHES and anything which makes you different, you are a clone.
WE ARE CLONES, we try to vandalise the idea and take away our own fucking innocence but all we wend up doing is shortening our lives, fucking up for someone else, living for noone caring about too much.
And lets all get liver disease because we can.
And pretend there is god because we are weak.
and live like fucking kings.
mmmmm.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-25, 21:29
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking hormones

What's your point?

 #3 
Old 2002-04-26, 19:17
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking hormones

why do you hate britney?...she's so hot!
 #4 
Old 2002-04-26, 19:38
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: fucking hormones

Yeah
and you dont know that there aint a god.
Maybe god will make you feel happier.
If not why not try digging a hole and burying your head in it, it seems to make ostrich's happy
Beany
 #5 
Old 2002-04-26, 21:49
DMT DMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking hormones

i understand your views. But if you spend your entire life worrying about things like that you will find that you are wasting your life away. You have to be happy, and NOT be a clone. If you don't wanna be a clone, then make a difference: Create Music, express yourself, get laid, voice your opinions, let people know how fucking pretentious they are, etc. etc.
Don't fret about that shit! "everyone i know i gonna die!" SO WHAT?!?! you SHOULD be worrying "how much weed can i smoke in 30 seconds?" or "is this poetry good?" you know shit like that. be happy!!! even if you don't think you should be.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-29, 18:09
PUnKinpiE PUnKinpiE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking hormones

owwwwww youuuuu guuuuuuuyyyysssss!
 #7 
Old 2002-04-30, 22:27
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking hormones

just dont care anymore and youll be better off. once i stoped caring what people thought i was much hapier and life was a lot easier. just tell people to fuck off and live their own lives. as for dying (is that how you spell it?) so soon dont sweat it. its going to be sweet.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-01, 16:10
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: fucking hormones

dont worry, we all felt like that once. things get better
 #9 
Old 2002-05-12, 15:13
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking hormones

Welcome to the real world.

What I do witch really help's is once a week (I choise monday) You slip into the darkness and take one human life, the next morning it feels less crowded.
 #10 
Old 2002-05-12, 16:38
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking hormones

i hate you
 #11 
Old 2002-05-12, 17:21
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fucking hormones

Damn People Got Issues
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics