About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-23, 16:31
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default SO I SAYS TO THIS GUY...

"Every time I read your posts I feel dumber, poop. Trust me, that's quite a feat."

writen by, The_Famicommie.

Fami,

lol i'm glad to hear that by reading my posts i'm slowly making you mentally incompetant.

After reading all your previous posts and what you input into conversation...

Another 3-4 to go on my part and you'll be borderline retarded
 #2 
Old 2002-03-23, 18:09
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SO I SAYS TO THIS GUY...

learn from the best
 #3 
Old 2002-03-23, 23:21
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SO I SAYS TO THIS GUY...

gilette the best a man can get
 #4 
Old 2002-04-01, 09:50
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SO I SAYS TO THIS GUY...

dont ever kill yourself like acid
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics