About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-22, 02:48
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default cops

post everthing involving cops that has ever happened to you
 #2 
Old 2002-03-22, 18:10
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cops

no dude, theyre onto me man, theyre gonna get me arggh
 #3 
Old 2002-03-23, 06:46
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: cops

There coming for me ahhhhhhhh there at my door ahhhhh

lol ok im done
 #4 
Old 2002-03-23, 13:14
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cops

I shot one
 #5 
Old 2002-03-23, 13:28
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cops

i am one :-)
 #6 
Old 2002-03-23, 16:10
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cops

Cops are jealous of me because the gun I carry is always better than theirs.

Makes for interesting traffic stops
 #7 
Old 2002-03-23, 16:32
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cops

I have killed 117 policemen. I have blown up 3 precints. I have blown up 35 patrol cars. I have snorted 15 grams of coke and smoked a bucket of crack in half an hour. Then I go out and kill cops more.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-24, 04:52
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cops

Gee thats good but mine is better
I've killed 2384 pigs all over the world blown up 478 squad cars and raped the majority of their wives plus I hijacked a plane and flew it into the atlantic ocean when 23 world leaders were in it. And oh yeah I don't do drugs........hahhahahaa
 #9 
Old 2002-03-24, 23:13
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cops

mmmmkay...
 #10 
Old 2002-03-24, 23:13
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cops

You're talking about your scores in Grand Theft Auto right?!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics