About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-10, 20:58
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Fuk'n Narcs

I'm at a great party Saturday with like 30 people and we're all drunk as hell. About an hour into the party we see red and blue lights outside(take a guess) I go to the window and look outside 4 cop cars pull up outside we all run like hell out the back people scatter like the wind in every direction. I book ass for my house three blocks away, I get home and go to bed at like 9:30 in the morning there's a knock at the door guess who came to visit? two cops I get a warning because I didn't show any alcohol in my system and they couldn't prove I was at the party (I think the cops showed up at my house because someone recognized my jacket when I was running from the party, I always wear my Iowa Hawkeyes jacket when it's cold) my parents go fucking medievil on my ass and ground me for a week. When I find out who narc'd they are gonna spend the rest of their miserable damn life sucking their daddy's dick with no teeth.

I hate narcs!!!+cops
 #2 
Old 2002-03-10, 22:20
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

whats the big deal so what you were drunk is that such a big deal??
 #3 
Old 2002-03-10, 22:30
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

perhaps our rebellious friend is under the age of drinking
 #4 
Old 2002-03-11, 02:33
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

quote:
Originally posted by quandary:
perhaps our rebellious friend is under the age of drinking


quandary is a genuis
 #5 
Old 2002-03-11, 05:26
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

I LIKE TO GO TO PARTIES AND SUPERGLUE ANYTHING I CAN FIND TO A HARD SURFACE. ESPICALLY AT SOMEONE'S HOUSE I DON'T KNOW.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-13, 04:57
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

umm LOL.. why would cops go to a house to break up a party only to return hours later to your house? I mean they have better shit to do like dunk donuts and listen to a late night ball game on their radio instead of doing shitloads of paperwork relating to a shitload of beer guzzling gutter pimps.

I dont believe the story. it makes no sense. i dont care what town you are from unless you commited some kind of felony that night the cops arent gonna show up to arrest you for drinking in someones house. the worst they would have done is locked you up if they caught you and called your mommy and daddy or arrested or ticketed the parents of the house you were partying at for contributing to minors.

End of this fucking stupid ass post.. someone close the thread.. Sorry i know i been peacful lately with meditation and all but this was just to funny to pass up./
 #7 
Old 2002-03-13, 05:05
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

If you're gonna do something illegal you have to be mature enough to face the music and accept the punishment when you get caught and not cry about it. You enter into the illegal activity with the understanding of the consequences whether you're stealing a car or running a red light. As for the narc, pick your friends a little bit better. About the only people I hang out with are ones that watch my back for me and I return the favor.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-13, 05:10
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

Damn trog get off the kid's nuts. There are towns out there that are small enough that the cops will track down someone for the smallest shit. Maybe they didn't want to look like morons for only catching 2 people out of 30 and were trying to get their egos back up or something. He could be lying, but you never know unless you were on his porch with the cops.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-14, 00:49
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

quote:
Originally posted by tr0g:
umm LOL.. why would cops go to a house to break up a party only to return hours later to your house? I mean they have better shit to do like dunk donuts and listen to a late night ball game on their radio instead of doing shitloads of paperwork/


For one thing it wasn't my house! two I wasn't drunk off my ass like others who were passed out(you can guess they got caught) they didn't catch a bunch of us that night. Our town only has one cop (pop. 418), the baco boys that showed up were county cops.
Considering since I don't live in Iowa the jacket is pretty easy to figure out. The cops gave me a breathalizer I blew a 0.0 so they didn't bother me anymore.

 #10 
Old 2002-03-14, 06:05
tr0g tr0g is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
Damn trog get off the kid's nuts. There are towns out there that are small enough that the cops will track down someone for the smallest shit. Maybe they didn't want to look like morons for only catching 2 people out of 30 and were trying to get their egos back up or something. He could be lying, but you never know unless you were on his porch with the cops.


Im sorry but you just used the key word here. "Kid". His story is full of holes. I guess thats what it is. A small town, they wanted to feel important like big city cops and snitched on him. When he is an adult and loves his children so much he will come to accept why the officers did do that if in fact its true. but i think he just wanted to see everyone respond. it was kind of a funny story though I will give him that much.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-14, 14:15
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuk'n Narcs

I know my kids wil eventually get caught at a party, I know I did my share when I was a teenager. When they get caught though I expect them to accept it and realize they fucked up without whining about it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics