About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-04, 07:33
LostCause1 LostCause1 is offline
Regular
 
Default I Hate Aaron

So, I a friend of mine is a huge Moldy Peaches fan, right? So, when we hear they're playing Du Nord my chick friend and I invited her boyfriend and out MP fan friend. Niether my chick friend nor I had ever seen them before.

So, the first two bands to play were pretty mediocre so my chick friend and I were just sitting around in the lounge area talking about this fellow: Aaron, who I used to be friends with but who has recently seriously fucked me over. He did something extremely cruel to me and I was bitching about this when these two drunk indie boys come up and started talking to us and being quite friendly.

Of course, my chick friend is with her boyfriend and though I think indie boys are cute they're also wussy little pricks, most of the time. So, when one of them asked me

"What's up."

I answered "I hate Aaron." They both looked at each other like we were mad and we started laughing as they were scared away.

About five minutes later the band is about to come on so I make my way out to where our MP fan friend is and as the lead singer takes the stage I realize that that was that indie kid I'd just scared away. You should've seen the look on my friends face when I told him. It was pretty hilarious.

But, I felt kind of stupid at the same time.

The night before my chick friend and I had been at the same club and met Angelina from Persephones Bees.

She is so hot.

Cheers,
Lost
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics