About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-17, 22:31
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Dont give yourself an anurism!

MOST of my threads are pointless and just for your viewing pleasure. SOME of my post are meanigful. Dipshit_98 and friends have managed to find my MOST pointless threads and argue them like its the end of the world. You question my intelligence and say that I'm a little kid, yet you argue over shitting in a cops car like your in the damn presidential debate. You argue that I'm small minded, yet all of your arguments are pretty much the same thing. All you can say is that I'm stupid and you havent made a valid point yet. I post meaningless threads just for the fun of it, and it cracks me up to see that you get so mad and so into arguing them. I have yet to see any of the known smart people here (zero, alan smithee, tryptamine, acer, ect.) respond to any of these threads. hehehe I think its fuckin hilarious.

Just so you know this is another one of those pointless threads.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-17, 22:45
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

They do have very limited attention spans don't they?
 #3 
Old 2002-02-17, 22:55
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

Yes they do Witty Bob. I'd be very surprised if they dont start arguing this thread.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-17, 23:20
Swartz45 Swartz45 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

They can't help the fact that they're closed minded, it's probably because they've never left their trailer.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-17, 23:36
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

Maybe they argue because it is their idea of fun. Maybe it is you who is small minded. Maybe I like to point things out..........
 #6 
Old 2002-02-18, 03:11
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

hehehe see what I mean I just knew someone would argue

*satisfied that ID.10.T has given into my power so easily*
 #7 
Old 2002-02-18, 22:25
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

ID.10.T has a very good point, and groundcontrol noone has given into your fragile power...everyone hates you because you actually are stupid...who has it worst teachers or students? go fuck yourself you little pussy ass bitch, go post your retarded opinions somewhere else cole
 #8 
Old 2002-02-19, 00:04
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

TRANSLATION- uhhh yeah what ID.10.T said. Ummm once again I say your stupid.

Thanks so much for proving my point.

*feels very satisfied now*
 #9 
Old 2002-02-19, 00:18
ID.10.T ID.10.T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

I wasn't arguing.
 #10 
Old 2002-02-19, 00:32
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

It doesnt matter if your arguing. The point is that this is a pointless thread. Its all a complicated little weiner package. I'm just talking out of my ass, ID.10.T, I understand yor point.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-19, 01:22
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

Check it out, Beavis. I'm "respected".

My philosophy is if you haven't got something to contribute, can it. There's really little point in 27 people leaping all over some poor sod calling him a "fag" but not presenting anything useful or contributing anything meaningful to the conversation at all. They're just as bad as said sod that posted the thread in the first place, and in some cases even worse.

~Zero the Inestimable

[This message has been edited by Zero the Inestimable (edited 02-19-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-02-19, 02:01
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

Thats what Im trying to say. I never said my post where smart, it was just one of those things ya know. "Oh I just thought of something funny, I guess Ill post it." Im a light hearted person. What can I say? But I do contribute sometimes too.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-21, 23:19
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

ur a fucking cracker go blow yourslef bitch
 #14 
Old 2002-02-22, 15:18
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

quote:
Originally posted by Whiplash_89:
ur a fucking cracker go blow yourslef bitch


Dont take out your homo aggresions on me dick. I told you to give up your gay ways before it got you into a SHITTY situation. But no you wouldnt listen and now your SCREWED. Your like the white Magic Johnson. Take your little faggit range roving ass to gay bondage site, and stay the fuck there.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-22, 22:57
tHeRoBoT_HaTeR tHeRoBoT_HaTeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

Children these days. Gotta love em.
At least love to hate em.
Way for you people that love to bitch to prove GCs point to its fullest. Its such a wonder that a post so pointless can still get you guys bitching at each other.
Good Times
 #16 
Old 2002-02-22, 23:11
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dont give yourself an anurism!

hey magic...learn to spell?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics