About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-19, 20:15
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Jam. - you little bitch

So last night I posted the letter that I wrote to Enigma with my reason for my resigning as moderator for this forum. Quite a lenghty post at that too. Then Jam responded with some bullshit, so I wrote another lenghty post. A bunch of people were starting to post on this suggesting that I stay, and then all of a sudden....BAM.....the topic is deleted. My guess being that Jam (of course) deleted the topic that I started. His response may have been that it didnt have anything to do with chemistry. wheich it didnt, but it had a whole hell of a lot to do with THIS FORUM. It shows no skill as a moderator by deleting that post because it did belong here, even though you didnt like it because I was right and you were wrong (and a bitch). I want to know what people have to say about this. So dont delete this topioc you fuckin homo. And if it doesn turn up to get deleted then we'll all know it was you. Whats the problem, are you afraid to see what people really think about you?

Anyhow, in a nutshell i decided that I am resigning as mod in Lab Tips because I think its embarassing to mod a chemistry forum with someone that has NO chemistry knowledge. Not only that but it can be dangerous since Jam likes to share the no knowledge that he has. I know he hasnt given any deadly information yet, but I see it coming in the near future. With Jam being mod it makes the rest of us chemsitry mods that do know what were talking about look bad. ANd I know that the restof us mods have been considering resigning as well as long as Jam is mod here. I hope that I have been helpful to you all and I really enjoyed my time here since the begining, but as long as Jam is a mod, i wont be here anymore. Love to you all.

acidmelt
 #2 
Old 2002-02-19, 21:15
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

Yeah 'melt, It sucks that you want to leave, but at least you aren't leaving for good. I'm sure enough people read that post but Jam deleting it was blatant and idiotic abuse of power. For fucks sake!! if a post has something to do with the forum it should be allowed.

However Jam posted some idiotic half fucked up rambling that I had to delete last night so it didn't embarass us any further. It made no sense and was basically a warning that no bullshit be posted in this forum.

I understand how your feeling about the moderator thing, and I feel the same way, but he only stops by occasionally, and I don't think it reflects that badly on us....
 #3 
Old 2002-02-19, 23:15
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

yeah i thought that too until we all were laughed at because of Jams dumb ass on another chemistry forum that is a little more respected. Even if he dont come around much, he sures flaunts his stupidity when he is here. I guess we'll just have to see if Enigma takes him off or lets me resign. Its up to him now. But it sure fucking pissed me off that Jam deleted my topic. Which I also feel was a COMPLETE abuse of power, but obviously Jam thinks he has that right.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-20, 00:04
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

'melt which forum were we ridiculed in?


p.s.: e-mail me, I have something you might bee interested in...
 #5 
Old 2002-02-20, 01:20
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

it was in a chat with members of OtherDrugs. I cant post a link because its a members only site. You have to send in an application and references and what not and they might accept you. Anyhow, I will email you what was said.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-20, 02:27
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

'Cid...I fear meeting you now b/c Tryptamine may hate me more...he may even delete this post! Email me what you wrote to Enigma, did you give him an ulimatum? Z3m kinda went through the same thing and he just ended up resigning from his forum. Btw, tell Mr. Hunter I said hello. Heh.

Love you!
Dank.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-20, 03:30
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

I'm pretty sure if enigma (or anyone for that matter) had enough brains they wouldn't let a respectable mod resign for an idiotic newcomer. It should be Jam who gets bumped. All in favor send letters to enigma. He may realize then. If not, he pays less attention to his own site than I thought.................

But aside from enigma, I think it should be Jam who leaves (what good is a moderator who has an akward name everyone has to abbreviate anyway?).

Ahhhhhhhh! Why all this! And I was having an excellent week............, I wish I could treat everyone here, even you Dank!
 #8 
Old 2002-02-20, 04:06
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

**treats Madchemist instead**

**emails Enigma**
 #9 
Old 2002-02-20, 05:06
reflux reflux is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

acidmelt if you leave i'm leaving with you. tryptamine, madchemist if all three of you say you'll leave if dipshit boy stays i think enigma will choose the three of you over that moron. moderator's local 1 international brotherhood of chemists.
 #10 
Old 2002-02-20, 17:51
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

I dont know much about chemistry, but im learning and your posts have taught me alot. Ive got nothing against jam except his stupidity. In my oppinion jam should never have been a mod in anything, let alone a subject like chemistry.
Kick the bitch and hang around acid i haven't learnt enough yet.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-20, 17:59
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

Pack this in your pipe and smoke it nigger-ass(Acidmelt): Enigma ain't renouncing my Title. You do not dictate what he dictates. My rebuttal to your publicized letter to him was ignored hence me deleting it. And I now officially have no respect reservered for you outright. Saying I threaten the wellbeing of cats who visit this site by hazardous methods is pure fiction. Tryptamine is the only one who doesn't attempt to make a farce out of me. Posting your E-mail publically was weak at best. Is it that you need reassurance on your resignation?! Did it do any good? No. Why? Because I addresed this issue with Enigma weeks ago without posting it up for public f.y.i. Call me a dumbass all you want man. But you see sometimes you don't get your way in life and that's a bitch so get over it and quit acting like a little bitch. And here on out you should post this shit in the "Bitch&Moan". And expect anything you post pertaining to ridiculing me to be contested. You little bitch!
 #12 
Old 2002-02-20, 20:50
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

Oh Jam shut the fuck up.

If you have any brains or even a shread of dignity, you will just say fuck it and leave. You are making yourself look more and more foolish.

TOTSE community should be a little more organized than just "leaving it up to enigma". We should have some type of judge, or mediator to take on a third person veiw and settle this.

Jam's moderatorship should not be revoked because of our biased comments, but rather for factual information. The fact pretty much is that Jam is underqualified.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-20, 21:08
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

First of all i only copied the letter to let people know why I was resigning, so i didnt have to retype all the reasons again. I wasnt posting it for reassurance or anything of the sort. I posted it because I feel that I owe an explanation to all of my friends here on why I am resigning.

Second I never said that I dictate Enigma or anything of the sort. I just said its up to him.

Third I specifically said that you havent YET posted anything that would be dangerous. I said that I can easily see it happening in the near future though.

You dont have any respect for me? Really? How can I go on living? What will I ever do? Come on Jam, lets get serious for a minute here, I get my respect from this board alone than you will get in your entire life. Nobody here likes you and nobody has any respect for anything you say. Because of the simple fact that you cant back up anything that you say for a lack of information. I have respect for myself which is the reason for me resigning. Ask yourself this.... what have you contributed to the board? Nothing. Ok you did have the one post on some gay ass way of making hash, but that was crap. Besides that waste of time what have you ever done to better the knowledge of the users of this board? You abuse your powers (when you deleted a post that had to do with this forum), and you lack the required knowledge to moderate a chemistry forum.

If enigma decides for some reason that he is willing to keep you here, then Im gone. Its is simple as that. Its not because I dont like you (which i dont), its because it makes me look bad just having my name next to yours.
 #14 
Old 2002-02-20, 21:12
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

jam's moderatorship should be renounced on the fact that he does not moderate this forum at all
 #15 
Old 2002-02-21, 02:10
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

Hate to see yah Go Acidmelt just allow me to say I am VERY VERY GLAD to be a member Of OtherDrugsUnderground and know about ur site if u do leave. This forum has been the only reason Iv come back to &TOTSE if the good members start leaving then I too will be gone again as well. Jam should simply have his moderator ship revoked, HOW DID HE GIT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!, he shouldnt be kicked out we should stop ridiculing him. However I also feel HE SHOULD NOT BE A MOD!
 #16 
Old 2002-02-21, 02:25
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

Frey, I believe that it was shocking to EVERYONE on the boards that Jammy was asked to be a mod. There was a short-age for moderators I heard. Hence...alot of new moderators. Why don't you email Enigma and ask to be one?

**favors Frey to moderator-ship**

I just think it's rediculous that Enigma denied slpwlkr of being a moderator yet he agrees to send Jamiroquoi an email. Oooh, what a crazy world we live in...

Luv,
Dank.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-21, 03:25
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

Well thnx Dank but I really dont know enuff to be a mod I mean I try but Im sure theres someone better suited.
 #18 
Old 2002-02-21, 04:57
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

Well at least everything you say isn't either a racial slur and you don't flood the "Bitch and Moan" forum. You don't say words that include "nigger" like Jam-boy either. Btw, K9-Girl used to moderate this forum and she didn't know everything [no one knows everything] but she, as a moderator, didn't have the motive of driving ppl away from this BBS like Jammy does.

Dank.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-21, 06:03
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

Ahh... I still hold great respect for K9 girl... once again I use the same reply. Also I will explain While we all relize that NO ONE here would ever do anything illegal in SWIM has had relatively few actual dreams and is mostly "book" knowledge. Not actual book but I think people know what I mean...
 #20 
Old 2002-02-21, 06:39
r007 ph07oN r007 ph07oN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

shit. this forum has gone to shit since i joined &totse. i hate that. fuck you to jamiroquai, fuck you fuck you fuck you. thats a damn shame, and a noble move for acid. enigma needs to see the problems for what they are and fix them, before everything goes to hell.

and if anyone has any inkling to email me jam's ip(since totse logs them), i am sure i could find a few nice things for him.
 #21 
Old 2002-02-21, 06:40
r007 ph07oN r007 ph07oN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

and on top of that, my motto toward bitches like you jam: you suck. go die.
 #22 
Old 2002-02-21, 07:00
I_AM_THE_WALRUS I_AM_THE_WALRUS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jam. - you little bitch

what happened to the 'ol IQ of 170 or something like that...your lies are caving in on you jamiriqueer, obviously your not as smart as you try to make youself out to be. Ide say stop while your still ahead, but your not. Why stay here? Its like hanging out with people who are gonna constantly harrass and make fun of you, just hang your head down, dont cause a scene, and walk away in disappointment....dont act like a child
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics