About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-19, 11:07
Regular
 
Default "I've got a shotgun,a rifle, and a Four-wheel drive"........

And this Countryboy will survive."......Hank Williams Jr........NIGGERS!!
 #2 
Old 2002-02-19, 15:34
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "I've got a shotgun,a rifle, and a Four-wheel drive"........

and people complain about my pointless threads...
 #3 
Old 2002-02-19, 16:04
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "I've got a shotgun,a rifle, and a Four-wheel drive"........

Jam, himself, is pointless.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-19, 17:57
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "I've got a shotgun,a rifle, and a Four-wheel drive"........

everytime i seem him post i think to myself, "how did he become a moderator?"
 #5 
Old 2002-02-19, 18:40
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: "I've got a shotgun,a rifle, and a Four-wheel drive"........

A day or two ago,
I thought I'd take a ride,
Jumped in my dad's new car,
Jack Daniel's by my side.
Going 105,
Down I-94
State Trooper stopped my car when I tried to rob a store.

(Sung to the tune of Jingle bells)

Haha. We foo stupit Americans. We Say "Prease Drink Croke Again!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics