About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-12, 17:24
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Forming a clan, Join NOW!

My name is THATfuckinFAMICOMMIEangryGUY and I will be the leader because I am more vitriolic right now than any of you motherfuckers. My clan is the: Trying to quit smoking whilst caustic spasms increase exponentially clan. I will make a web page if I give a fuck. I will insult you all at random, and when you question your godly leader I'll throw chicken bones at your head. Holy fucking Christ I want a cigarette. Tell all of your friends to join or else you'll kill them and deface their mother. It will be a worldwide movement of people who want cigarettes, but want to quit. It will be H4RDC0R3!!111
 #2 
Old 2002-02-12, 20:29
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Fuck you you stupid moron. You are more disgusting than a sixdayold discarded tampon! You think that quitting smoking is something to form a clan around. Well it is, fuckwit, make me chief of spitting and minister of throwing bricks at things made out of glass.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-12, 20:31
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Not only are you admitted, you attacked your position with enough vehemence to earn the "Stare angrily at other drivers from passenger seat" Award. FUCK YOU!
 #4 
Old 2002-02-12, 20:35
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Can I throw bricks from the passengers seat? Fuck you! Fuck you right in the ear!
 #5 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:07
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Only at other cars, you debilitated piece of scum sucking non-smoking scum. Now go buy your godly leader some cigarettes! FUCK YOU! DONT TEMPT ME LIKE THAT! FUCK YOU WITH A BROOMHANDLE!
 #6 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:08
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Why would I buy you cigarrettes you cock smoker. Why don't you go smoke some more cock you stupid cock smoking faggot! You are so full of semen you've been dubbed an aircraft carrier by the US Navy.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:09
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Because as your godly leader, I have the privelege of making YOU smoke MY cock. Why don't you die? Promotions for everyone, vile shitbag!
 #8 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:10
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

You are godly only if you were the god of losers. That's right the loser god. You achieved this position by bending over for every blunt object that came near your rectum. You socially retarded cross between a donkey penis and a great big turd.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:11
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

GAR! Stop trying to get promotions, you camel sodomizing bestiality driven brainless quitter!
 #10 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:12
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

I only sodomize camels because I got tired of raping your mom.
 #11 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:13
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

So you've finally decided to take a step up in life? Buck Futter!
 #12 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:13
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

This coming from a man who once attempted to make love to the entire Norwegian mens ski team?
 #13 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:15
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

That would've been great, had you not told me that the Brazillian's were so much manlier. Those Damn Brazillians were disgustiong! Did you think that I let you take them out of the goodness of my heart. And you're the one keeping his eyes on the Jamaican bobsled team! Fuckin Fucker Fuck!
 #14 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:16
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

No that was the Brazillian women's soccer team, don't let the mustaches fool you.
 #15 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:17
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

You know what, since I'm sitting right next to you, I'm gonna bust you upside the head, you dirty camel fucker!
 #16 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:17
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Owww, you stupid fuck! Why am I now typing instead of clobbering? Prepare to die.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:26
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

I never would of thought that your obsession with phalluses extended to battle...

*winces in pain*
 #18 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:44
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Sorry about beating you with my sacred penis totem, you shouldn't have spit on it though. Hey wanna go to pizza hut now?
 #19 
Old 2002-02-12, 21:45
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Buy one get one free! We can stop at Mobil and get a pack of smokes while were at it.
 #20 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:06
Minor Theft Minor Theft is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

cat fight
 #21 
Old 2002-02-12, 22:21
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Bitch, bitch, bitch, that's all I hear from you two dipshits. Fuck, you're like a damn old married couple, and I'm fucking tired of hearing you two. I'm in the right frame of mind to walk my ass right over to your campus and fucking smack you right on the back of the head, Fami.

And Riot, while I'm doing that, get off your worthless, piece of shit ass and make me a fucking sandwich, BITCH!!! I want the spicy mustard on it this time too, woman.
 #22 
Old 2002-02-13, 02:03
Skinny T Skinny T is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

if you cant quit smoking then you are a weak hearted pussy
 #23 
Old 2002-02-13, 04:23
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

skinny i think the point of this post(nothing at all) flew right over ur head.
 #24 
Old 2002-02-13, 17:04
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

How would you know Skinny, prepubescents can't buy cigarettes, you dirty little junior high school kewl?
 #25 
Old 2002-02-15, 10:59
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

I my it would seem that poor little tHeRoBoT49 is a kewl as a member of the not currently named kewl hating clan (made by the one and only rat bastard i feel that i must flame you, FUCK YOU STUPID LITTLE TAMPON SMOKING FUCK I SPIT ON YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU DIE LITTLE TWELVE YR OLD NINTENDO PLAYING FUCKER.
 #26 
Old 2002-02-15, 11:01
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Hey can i be the person that pisses on hobos while their sleeping guy please Fammi my freind you stupid arse licking baby fucker make me that guy please.
 #27 
Old 2002-02-15, 19:29
Regular
 
Brussels, Belgium
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

*throws a T-bone steak at the rabid dogs of totse*

[This message has been edited by MesserschmidtBf109 (edited 02-15-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-02-16, 21:19
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

please stop using the owrd kewl, the very word is worse than the people it is meant to represent, it just screams i have no life!
 #29 
Old 2002-02-17, 20:47
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Jacobsen I will baptize you w/ a bag of bricks. Then the commie will decide how or if you may join. Stupid fucks!
 #30 
Old 2002-02-17, 22:17
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Come on Fami, you gotta let me join. You gotta have the robot in your clan. You owe me membership anyways. And when I'm in, can I have duty of setting fire to flammable stuff!?!?!?!?

You don't want that fuckwit Jacobson in your clan, all he'll do is say shit like: "H3Y 6UY5 13t5 H4V3 4 14N P4R7Y 1N /\/\Y
8453/\/\3N7 4ND FR46 50/\/\3 N0085!!!!!!111"

Now you don't want a 10 year old, pokemon card collecter, who gets his ass wiped by his mother? Do you?
 #31 
Old 2002-02-18, 15:38
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

You know what I'm going to continue baptizing w/ bricks. Regardless of who joins the clan. *swings bricks wildly* Taste the love baby!
 #32 
Old 2002-02-18, 15:52
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

MmMmmm... Babies....
 #33 
Old 2002-02-18, 16:50
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Thank you for that baptisism of bricks Riot!

*tHeRoBoT rubs the large gash on his forehead*

May I please have another?
 #34 
Old 2002-02-18, 20:02
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

You're not nearly angry enough to achieve a high status.
 #35 
Old 2002-02-18, 20:32
tHeRoBoT49 tHeRoBoT49 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Guess what Fami, you can go and FUCK YOURSELF YOU DIRTY MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH. YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC AND KILL YOURSELF FUCKWIT. DAMNIT, IF I GOT A MOTHERFUCKING PENNY FOR EVERY TIME SOME DUMBSHIT ASSHOLE LIKE YOU PISSES ME OFF I'D BE ONE RICH MOTHERFUCKER. Oh, by the way, I was at your mom's house last night for dinner. When it was time for dessert, she looked down and smiled...
 #36 
Old 2002-02-18, 21:30
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

better...
 #37 
Old 2002-02-19, 19:36
tHeRoBoT_HaTeR tHeRoBoT_HaTeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Oh for the love of Christ.
This is beautiful. Just beautiful. Right here is the exact reason chat rooms were made. We've got pussy nerds like tHeRoBoT talkin all this shit while he attends a motha fuckin nerd college. Way to talk shit when it would be hilarious to see what would happen in person. Fag
 #38 
Old 2002-02-19, 19:38
tHeRoBoT_HaTeR tHeRoBoT_HaTeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Oh, and Famicommie and Riot_kid, it seems to look like you actually know this nerd.

I'm sorry. That sucks. I feel for you.
 #39 
Old 2002-02-20, 15:00
shadow_stalker shadow_stalker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

can i have the duty of being the crazy guy on the bmx i will bring my trx and show u some tricks
 #40 
Old 2002-02-20, 16:03
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

No BMXs, you shit stained testicle like. Bu tother than that, show some anger and your in. Robothater has the touch, he could be in if he used his real name...
 #41 
Old 2002-03-06, 00:08
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

I want to become a member , treat me like shit please.
 #42 
Old 2002-03-06, 01:56
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

YOUR ALL MONKEY RAPING SHIT EATERS!
 #43 
Old 2002-03-06, 17:02
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

How does one go about treating shit like shit, you failure for an excuse of genes?

Rogue dude, take an english class you illiterate canuck. Or did the Canadian tent of schooling fall again?
 #44 
Old 2002-03-06, 21:18
Yuechi Yuechi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

Boo-fucking hoo im addickted to ciggaretts, now im gonna start a cult so i can get some! ill be the leader so i get the most...grow, stop smoking like a 6 year old and get a job
 #45 
Old 2002-03-06, 21:19
omni503 omni503 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

sick fuck...
 #46 
Old 2002-03-06, 21:44
Rogue dude Rogue dude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forming a clan, Join NOW!

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
How does one go about treating shit like shit, you failure for an excuse of genes?

Rogue dude, take an english class you illiterate canuck. Or did the Canadian tent of schooling fall again?



hehehe thank you sir
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics