About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-08, 23:29
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm bored!

*pouts*
 #2 
Old 2002-02-08, 23:50
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm bored!

play a game, surf the web, masturbate, eat food, watch tv, post boring topics (never fails), get drunk, go to a movie, etc.


[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 02-09-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-02-09, 02:55
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: I'm bored!

be creative!
 #4 
Old 2002-02-09, 05:14
shadow_stalker shadow_stalker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored!

play a game with ur self, surf the web look for porn , masturbate with ur g/f, eat urself out, watch porn, post boring topics about sex (never fails), get drunk and go to a movie,go for a walk and cause shit,make fun of gang members,follow people round and when they go into a house sit on the wall oposite there house and watch it till they come out then follow them again,pick fights,have a fart comp with ur parents,cant think of more well im bored might go for a walk to the gang HQ
 #5 
Old 2002-02-09, 11:17
NightBlade NightBlade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm bored!

eh cough www.playsite.com. you need to register but there's alot of different games on there. i need more people to play monopoly with me
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics