About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-07, 19:12
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Zok, you're hated.

I hate that little shit Zok. He's such a boring whiney moaning idiot. Read any of his posts and you will see this.

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
what if i were to disappear from this bbs completely, just not post anymore. would you care? would you notice? what would you think???


When will you die?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-07, 19:42
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

yeah fuck off zock nobody likes you
 #3 
Old 2002-02-07, 22:25
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

and this means what, comming from you?

ya nothing.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-07, 22:48
nimlars nimlars is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

Why don't you ask us what he asked. Then we can tell you we would rejoyce.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-08, 11:43
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

Hey shut your fucking mouth you dick nibbler. Let me guess Deviant Zok rolled you in a forum and now you want some revenge your such a pussy Deviant your posts arn't exactly gold either now are they?hmfp didn't think so, And the question is Deviant whn will you die Zok has been on this forum a lot longer than you and hes posted better shit such as advice not just whining little shit like "when will you die?" And quandry you shouldn't bet on the losing team.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-08, 21:17
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

Alex, your intelligence astounds me.
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Jacobson:
Let me guess Deviant Zok rolled you in a forum and now you want some revenge

No, he didn't "roll" me in any forum, I've just been reading the hundreds of his posts and he hasn't contributed anything worth reading and I find his sense of humour dire, to say the least.
quote:
Zok has been on this forum a lot longer than you

Actually I've been on this bbs longer than him, my old user name was "IsolatedMe."
quote:
and hes posted better shit such as advice not just whining little shit like "when will you die?"

The only thing I've ever posted before this topic was advice but you haven't actually read any other posts of mine nor do you recognise my user name, you based your entire view of me on this one topic alone. (That�s where I got the idea that you aren�t very bright.)
quote:
And quandry you shouldn't bet on the losing team

Your post didn't actually annoy me in the least until I read this. You shouldn't be on this bored if every time you post, you're just going to "jump on the bandwagon" or "follow the crowd."
Also, judging by your grammar, the phrase "dick nibbler," your user name and where you're from (From: I would like to sell you an edible poodle), I assume you are no more than 12 years old.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-08, 21:40
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

quote:
Originally posted by Deviant:
Also, judging by your grammar, the phrase "dick nibbler," your user name and where you're from (From: I would like to sell you an edible poodle), I assume you are no more than 12 years old.


and you know this how? you just told us that you are framilure with "I would like to sell you an edible poodle" and told us that only 12 year olds know about it. thus by the transitive proterty of congruance you are a 12 year old; or you at least like to act like one. (am i safe to assume that "I would like to sell you an edible poodle" is some sort of horribal joke that only 12 year olds understand?)

if
a=b
b=c
then a=c

so...

if
12 year olds = knowing about "I would like to sell you an edible poodle"

you = being able to identify a quote from "I would like to sell you an edible poodle"

then you = a 12 year old

strange, i thought i would never use geometry again...

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 02-09-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-02-08, 21:55
nimlars nimlars is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

ahh, the power of math.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-08, 22:34
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

once again i appologize for my not using the actual congruance symbol but i am un aware of how to create this using only a keyboard. normaly it would look like:

= with a ~ on top of it

(just wanted to recap the obvious for the 12 year olds here)
 #10 
Old 2002-02-09, 03:37
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

"If I would like to sell you an edible poodle" makes me a twelve year old then i guess saying that im from about four feet ago would that would mean that you are walking when on a computer how is this possible, you are an idiot........ when people go off in this forum (bitch and moan) theyre are mostly joking and fucking around don't take people so seriously you baby molesting poney fucker. And quandary you can't spell his name is clearly Zok yet you astound us all by typing Zock....are you mentally impared or something that would stop you from spelling properly?

 #11 
Old 2002-02-09, 04:10
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

actualy its Z�k

[This message has been edited by Zok (edited 02-09-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-02-09, 11:55
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

I didn't say that "I would like to sell you an edible poodle" is some joke that only twelve year olds understand, I just thought it was a really bad, immature joke. I never heard it before in my life.

Alex, I�ve a list of morons and you�re on it seven times.
 #13 
Old 2002-02-09, 20:01
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

ah... well'p im just happy that i was able to use the transitive property of congruance outside of math...

Z�k
 #14 
Old 2002-02-09, 20:54
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

"Congruence!"
 #15 
Old 2002-02-09, 22:36
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

my bad

Z�k
 #16 
Old 2002-02-10, 04:40
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

Deviant after a line has been used more than twice and heard by more than 10 people it loses its ring wouldn't you think? obviusly not since youve used it couple of times........ One would think that it is very bad to not come up with new stuff.
*Alex sighs*
 #17 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:34
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

What line did I use more than twice?
 #18 
Old 2002-02-12, 18:53
Deviant Deviant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

Oh wait I think I get it now. Your were reading this and thinking:

Duh duuuh duh duh uhh huh huh huh duhhh edible poodle duh huuuuh huh uhh uhh yeah uhh uhhhuh uhhh uh uuhhh I would like to sell you an edible poodle uhh ok uhh huh uhh huh huh huh hu edible poodle."

*10 minute pause.*

WHAT THE FUCK, THIS LINE WAS USED MORE THAN TWO TIMES!
I THINK I'D BETTER WRITE SOMETHING.

Deviant after a line has been used more than twice and heard by more than 10 people it loses its ring wouldn't you think? obviusly not since youve used it couple of times........ One would think that it is very bad to not come up with new stuff.
*Alex sighs*

UHH HUH HUH UHHHHH HE WILL THINK I AM CLEVER BECAUSE I SAID *ALEX SIGHS.*

UHHHHH UHH HUH HUH HUH UHHH UHH DUHHH DUUUH UUHHHHH

HEY LOOK, HOT HOT HOT XXX FUN WITH JOHNNY. LET ME JUST GET MY TWEEZERS...
 #19 
Old 2002-02-13, 01:55
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

**deviant explodes**

wow
 #20 
Old 2002-02-13, 11:14
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

Zok uses big words for simple equations.

Too bad he doesn't know the differance between geometry and algebra.
 #21 
Old 2002-02-13, 22:57
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

damn, you figured out my secret.

*cough*sarcasm*cough*

how did you know?
 #22 
Old 2002-02-16, 21:45
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Zok, you're hated.

quote:
Originally posted by Zok:
damn, you figured out my secret.

*cough*sarcasm*cough*

how did you know?



your just saying that cos it is true and your trying to cover it up
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics