About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-05, 23:39
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default my promise to totse,

Its simple, this board is full shit with useles crap, for the next 4 months I wont enter it,

so Fuck you all hahaah dick sucking fuckers, youll have to reply in 4 months heheeh(just joking, I like you all), well I dont like you neither hate you, I dont even know you its a board, duh
 #2 
Old 2002-02-05, 23:44
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my promise to totse,

Stupid Canadian! (Just kidding, Don't bite my head off)

[This message has been edited by TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob (edited 02-05-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-02-06, 18:11
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my promise to totse,

thank god that cocksucker is gone
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics