About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-02-17, 23:16
Swartz45 Swartz45 is offline
Regular
 
Default Does anything matter?

quote:
Originally posted by Beany:
Yeah well you didnt say owt to do with the afterlife.
So stop being a cock



You just showed your maturity, especially since I wasn't even talking to you.

And I don't care what anyone thinks of my opinions, that is your buisness, but I'm entitled to think anything I want.

And shadow_stalker, glad someone agrees with me too

I've been voicing my opinions alot more lately whenever I want, to whoever I want, because I'm sick of everyone following the crowd and not having their own opinion, and not even wonder about why everything is the way it is. It bothers me that people do not question what is told to them to believe, I question everything, not because I believe differently, but I want to see things from every perspective. I wish people would stop with this "I'm tough shit and since he's voicing his opinion I'm gonna call him a cock because It'll make me look cool" and process and contemplate that other persons' opinions and where they're coming from, and re-thinking the whole thing.

I did not bring this subject up because I'm depressed, I brought it up because I like to question everything and for once want to see everyone elses' opinions. So far there have been only a couple well thought out opinions, the rest are morons with nothing better to do than insult random people. I don't care if you disagree with me, just back up your opinion and don't be a jerk-off while you do it.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-18, 12:56
SLANT g Rhythm SLANT g Rhythm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anything matter?

quote:
Originally posted by Swartz45:
. Read things more carefully before you respond, it makes you sound like an ass.




And i suppose that is being mature is it?

I think ur just pissed off because u've been proved wrong so don't pick on syphon detonator, its not his fault.

 #3 
Old 2002-02-18, 17:47
Swartz45 Swartz45 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anything matter?

quote:
Originally posted by SLANT g Rhythm:
And i suppose that is being mature is it?

I think ur just pissed off because u've been proved wrong so don't pick on syphon detonator, its not his fault.




You're right that was immature for me to say, anything else you want to point out?

 #4 
Old 2002-02-19, 01:01
SLANT g Rhythm SLANT g Rhythm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anything matter?

not right now.

But if u cock up again i will.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics