About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-12, 05:22
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Breast Feeding

I know that many people think of breast feeding your child as an emotionally bonding experience, and Im sure it is. I dont feel that there is anything wrong with breast feeding and it is very natural. However, I think its gross and I do not plan to do so with my own child..if I ever have one. Ive often been near very young babies
(redundant?)...who are obviously breast fed and they smell like sour milk. Please,for God's sake..wash your children..anyway...my friend said that her mom breast fed her till she was 2..thats disgusting....its almost criminal.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-12, 12:43
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Feeding

Ive heard stories of some mothers who did it till the children were 11, now thats discusting.

Still titanium, there are many advantages to it (breast feeding in general, not the eleven thing, thats just disgusting) as it provides the child with nutrition better than any other source.

[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 07-12-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-07-15, 04:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Breast Feeding

The doctor told my mum that if you don't breast feed your children they can have respiratory problems (like asthma) and ear problems.

A lot of women are unable to breast feed, though, for various different reasons and my mum couldn't breast feed my brother.

Sure enough he has problems hearing because of the fact that his ear canals weren't full forms and they're too narrow. He also has very poor motor skills.

He's a dumbass loser.

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2001-07-16, 09:22
Deakon Deakon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Feeding

I feel the love vibes you're sending out lost... ha.. Uhm.. what are motor skills? I probably know this and can't think of it, anyway... yea... what are they? huh? *punches lost in the arm* why don't you tell me smart gurl.... ack! mean gurl! *runs*

------------------
Cheers with Cordiality,
Deakon
 #5 
Old 2001-07-16, 09:25
Deakon Deakon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Feeding

I just realized gurl <girl> is a really strange word! Sounds like gibberish. Say it to yourself about 15 times and think about it... pretty neato huh? Yea... i thought so....


------------------
Cheers with Cordiality,
Deakon
 #6 
Old 2001-07-17, 04:02
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Breast Feeding

I can't believe I just did that. You're right, it is gibberish.

Quit hitting me. I get violent when provoked.

He can't talk right. Like, you know what a lazy eye is? He has a lazy tongue. And it makes him slur his words like a drunken hussy, and he drags his feet and stumbling bumps into shit all the time.

He sucks. But, he buys me weed, so it's okay. I still love him. The dumb bastard.

*punches Deakon in the face*

You do you like that?! PUNK!

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-07-17, 06:58
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Feeding

hit me.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-18, 03:54
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Breast Feeding

*hits Alan*

Eh... damn...

It's no fun when you want me to...

Cheers,
Lost
 #9 
Old 2001-07-18, 08:02
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Feeding

where should I go from here a ragging bull parody, or a masochism joke? I think I'll take a poll. those in favor of a masochism joke, say aye.
 #10 
Old 2001-07-19, 01:45
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Breast Feeding

Aye!

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2001-07-19, 03:48
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Feeding

*ejaculates*
 #12 
Old 2001-07-20, 04:31
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Breast Feeding

lol very funny.

You always finish before me...

*fingering myself without you*

Cheers,
Lost
 #13 
Old 2001-07-20, 09:48
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Breast Feeding

Ineuendo is a fine line, one we have crossed quite some time ago.

Electronic music is a means to an end.
A sleep deprived halucenation of mine who looks strikingly similar to Carol O'Connor.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics