About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-28, 21:26
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Location

I dub this the topic for anyone who wishes to anounce their location to the whole world.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-29, 01:24
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Location

ohio, anyone else live there?
 #3 
Old 2002-01-29, 01:25
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Location

and why is this in the bitch and moan section?
 #4 
Old 2002-01-29, 03:12
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location

I think It's an insecurity thing. If I get flamed in here it's not as bad because I can tell myself it's in the spirit of the forum.
 #5 
Old 2002-01-29, 04:11
phracktal phracktal is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location

ya know, follow the yellow brick road and shit. about a mile outside of the emerald city in the west suburbs to be more precise.
nice neighborhood if ya dont mind the winged monkeys.
 #6 
Old 2002-01-29, 18:22
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Location

quote:
Originally posted by TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob:
I think It's an insecurity thing. If I get flamed in here it's not as bad because I can tell myself it's in the spirit of the forum.


you cock
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics