About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-09, 02:05
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Hell yeah, Thai food!

it's here, later

At least the people are good for something
 #2 
Old 2001-07-10, 00:10
Trablinka Trablinka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

I went to a thai place once and ordered something called chicken guy yang. When it came I was horrified. It was supposed to be a whole chicken but what ever it was on that plate was not a chicken. The vertibrae were the size of a human's. I think they served me human meat.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-10, 01:30
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

Well this is what I ate: Thai barbeque chicken, brocolli with beef in oyster sauce, shrimp fried rice, Wonton soup, and fuckin Thai Iced TEA!!!
 #4 
Old 2001-07-10, 05:31
El_hombre101 El_hombre101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

mmmmm....soylent green....

------------------
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."-Albert Einstein
 #5 
Old 2001-07-11, 01:35
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

Soylent Green is people!!!!!
 #6 
Old 2001-07-11, 17:49
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

Thai Iced Tea and Tom Ka Gai, best stuff on Earth.

Cheers,
Lost
 #7 
Old 2001-07-12, 13:06
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

thai food is what I would resort to after canabalism. There are in my opinion two maybee three kinds of food that have come out of asia which are not actually means of interogating prisoners those are turkish and japanese, Chinese to if you consider what we have here actual chinese food, which is a damned precarious assumption at best.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-12, 20:05
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

shut the hell up. You'd be suckin ma' cock for the chicken, foo!
 #9 
Old 2001-07-13, 11:07
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

curry is an abomination against all which is good.
 #10 
Old 2001-07-13, 22:08
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

Curry can give you diareah ( spelled right?)
I once got a curried chicken thing in an Indian restaraunt and not 15 minutes after leaving the place I had to run into Wendy's because I had the runs. I think it gave me dysentary.
 #11 
Old 2001-07-14, 10:05
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

ameobic or bacterial?
 #12 
Old 2001-07-14, 12:32
dingo76 dingo76 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

they is a chain of thai resturants/pubs in london called jim thompsons their thai green curry is my favourite food in the world
 #13 
Old 2001-07-15, 04:33
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

I'm with Alan, on the curry thing. Just the smell of it makes me want to vomit. My old landlord were Indian and they left the house stinking of that shit. I had constant headaches for the next three weeks, till I could get rid of the smell with baking soda and incense.

I hate it.

But, I love Thai food. Not all Thai food has curry in it.

Cheers,
Lost
 #14 
Old 2001-07-15, 05:24
dingo76 dingo76 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hell yeah, Thai food!

having said that green curry is one of my favorites, one of my worst meals ever was when a welsh friend gave me leek curry it was so bad ithought i was going to puke but i was trying to sleep with her at the time so i didnt want to offend her so i finished it. it was years before i could i could face any currys again, im glad i can now its the perfect after pub food. also not all currys taste and smell the same is there none you dont like? in england its pretty much our national dish now- someone even told me that there are more curry houses that fish and chip shops now, at first i didn't belive them but now i think of it every other returant in this area is indian theres not even that many chinese resturants now
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics