|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-01-28, 18:15
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
gays
oh how i fucking hate gays, they are so goddamn disgusting i just want to kill them all, theyre unnatural, disgusting, worthless, they should be gassed
|
|
#2
 2002-01-28, 18:41
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
You're a closet homosexual aren't you? You want it, right in the bum. Come on you can admit it. Then you can march in parades, pick up men, and generally be your true gay self. Don't worry, we at totse try not to be judgemental.
|
|
#3
 2002-01-28, 19:12
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
That and the dirty fuckin' niggers. I can't stand those pieces of trash. I hope they all asphyxiate themselves on ghetto booty. Dirty fuckin niggers with their crack habits, 12 children (with 12 fathers) and dirty fuckin rap music. I hate dirty fuckin niggers.
*winks at riot, the dirty fuckin nigger-lovin faggot*
|
|
#4
 2002-01-28, 23:08
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
quote: Originally posted by riot_kid: You're a closet homosexual aren't you? You want it, right in the bum. Come on you can admit it. Then you can march in parades, pick up men, and generally be your true gay self. Don't worry, we at totse try not to be judgemental.
you sir make me retch that is a disgusting and horrifiying sugestion, you should brn in hell
|
|
#5
 2002-01-29, 00:24
|
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
And you sir are a homophobic teenager that is horrified that a quir will see him in the locker room. When really, you're the one looking, because you're hoping you'll see someone with a smaller penis than you.
|
|
#6
 2002-01-29, 01:28
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
Yeah, I wish all homosexuals would die too. Niggers are okay, I don't mind them. One of my best friends was Africa-Canadian. Christians... I hate them. What we are allowed to do, what we can see and what we 'should' all believe in comes from their false beliefs. I once met this Christian when I went swimming...He was 4 years younger than me so when his father left I grabbed him and forced him into a stall and shoved his head into the toilet and started flushing while I repeatedly kicked him in the back. I then grabbed his head and smashed it against the toilet and ran.
|
|
#7
 2002-01-29, 02:02
|
draco06660 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
i'm not gay i'm not for gay's i'm not against them
BUt...why the fuck do u care about gays?? i mean really just don't give a shit like i do
|
|
#8
 2002-01-29, 03:35
|
phracktal 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
im not pro life,or pro choice,or pro gay or even homophobically anti gay. im pro GET A PHUCKIN LIFE. i dont care if you like gays or blacks and ya know what, they dont care either. if your vehemently phobic of anyone for their color or their preference, you need to take a serious look at yourself. your not going to be a happy person when you grow up and realize that you were dick brained. phined something better to bitch about next time.
|
|
#9
 2002-01-29, 15:37
|
riot_kid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
Methinks the commie was being sarcastic to illustrate a point. Question, Quandary do you like professional sports? If so which ones?
|
|
#10
 2002-01-29, 17:43
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
The problem with bathing in ignorance for fun: The idiots can't tell.
|
|
#11
 2002-01-29, 18:20
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
oh god dont get me started on sport....
|
|
#12
 2002-01-29, 19:33
|
michelobe4me 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
quote: Originally posted by The_Famicommie: The problem with bathing in ignorance for fun: The idiots can't tell.
I cant believe that in todays society such ignorance can still thrive. We do not have the right to hate anyone based on their race, religion, personal beliefs or sexual preferences. We may not agree with their lives but we dont have to hate them. NO im not gay, black or female. And I have learned that your iq is never shown by voicing stupid opinions designed to put others below you.
|
|
#13
 2002-01-29, 20:48
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
Maybe you would understand me if you understood Jonathon Swift, dolt.
Do you know where the MENSA applications are?
|
|
#14
 2002-01-30, 00:30
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: gays
quote: Originally posted by The_Famicommie: The problem with bathing in ignorance for fun: The idiots can't tell.
Well, yeah, and the same problem with regular baths: you end up wallowing in your own filth. And yes, I like Swift. A Modest Proposal, indeed!
|
|
#15
 2002-01-30, 16:56
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
I hear niggers have so many children so that they can feed their families... 
|
|
#16
 2002-01-30, 23:38
|
FallenImp69 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
why do you hate gays.I mean they're not that disgusting and I actually like to talk to gay people.I mean even though I'm not a guy its still fun to talk to different peps
|
|
#17
 2002-01-30, 23:48
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
its fucking disgusting when they come onto you
|
|
#18
 2002-01-31, 05:38
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
This is not a forum for logical explanations fuck, I hate gay mother fuckers, I hate them fuck!! And I hate those who hate christians, what the hell do you know about christianity jackass, you dont know shit, you have no good point of view, I know what Im talking about I heard a lot of fuckers like you talk shit, and I always see the same shit, and when you convince them they dont want to believe you, theyre pretending, suddenly the atmosphere changes they act totaly different cause they have nothing to say, fuck you asshole, you dont know anything dickhead, ""all theyre beliefs are fake", so what if you have a different point of view you ass? Do you know how many people have have freekn different beliefs? No you dont, your an ignorant fool motherfucker!! Its easy to critisise someone by your stupidness, so get a point in your life shithead.
Fuck the bullshit law, someone is bringing justice to society by bombing gay bars here in Montreal and hes getting arested, fuck off!! Im not sayng to bloww gays or melt them in toxing dumps, but that was his opinion, as a good man I say not to kill the homoasses but to kill their homosexuality, we need to help them, and if they dont want it, then its their chopice so bye and get lost.
FUCK OFF GAYDICKS, if there were so much gays in our earlier generations, the world wouldnt exist fuck, imagine our ancestors, ahhaahha we wouldnt have any cause we wouldnt be here cause they were all fuckn gay dicks,(no reproduction, get it?).
"Please take this post as me releasing my anger, I have nothing against anybody whos gay, I take homosexuality as a psychological problem in wich I may have fallen, I accept the person, but not the homosexuality, someone my have other problems in his life, like lets say as a small example, bad temper, others its bigger its homosexuality, I respect all human beings, but some of their mistakes I cannot"
|
|
#19
 2002-02-03, 22:40
|
Swartz45 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
I hate gays too, lousy no good pieces of shit. The only reason they are gay is so they can go around and tell everyone they are, it makes me sick. You don't see straight people going around telling everyone they're straight now do you? Didn't think so.
But than again, fuck restricting your hate to one group, society as a whole can go fuck off.
|
|
#20
 2002-02-04, 12:26
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
Their is enough racisim and biggotry in the world to go around so get you facist arse out of this topic and somebody should close it, You think its funny to be racist, no im not black and no its not funny i would like to see you come to harlem and spit that red neck crap at gays and blacks they would beat the absolute crap out of you. I bet you 1 million dollars that any of you scared little bitches would ever go up to a gang of black people and say shit like "youre a bunch of dirty fucking niggers and you will die a horrible death someday" you people (scared racist and homofobic bitches) pick on people when they can't hear you or over the phone, all of you telephone tough guys and red neck cousin fucking weirdos will get what is coming to you in a very large dose expecially The_Famicommie for her hate of negros and Brett youre canadian so i will forgive you for being an idiot and a racist "Niggers are okay, I don't mind them. One of my best friends was Africa-Canadian." its good to see that youre not racist brett, good thing too cos if theirs any black people that care about all you white trash motherfuckers then youll see the flames burn.
|
|
#21
 2002-02-04, 16:08
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
*Now realizes that Jacobin is an idiot*
It's a good thing that I have you to lecture me, especially after I explained that I was just throwing out bullshit stereotypes to mock the maker of this forum. Twice. It's called reading, you might want to try it sometime...
|
|
#22
 2002-02-04, 16:22
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
What the hell are you talking about? Youyr judging so freekn fast you dickhead + your so sure of your self asshole. fuck you! what? you have made a research on us?, what the hell.I went to an only immigrant school with a lot of blacks, latinos, polish, some english and french arab. After the schhols got separated only the blacks stayed in group, they were dominating, every body was acting fuckn week infront of them casue they were the majority, except for me. I was the only one pissed, these fuckers came around fuck aorund, make thier show off, act bad.
And all the time I walked acrros the street alone, and saw one of them standing alone, he was acting like a wussy, suddenly scared and innocent, backing off, and this didnt happen with only one, thius happened a lot, and so it was confirmed by 2 other dudes from my school that werent going to let themselves be dominated. And if what Im sayng you think is fake, then you have no experience at all jackass, and your reply was useless with yoiur shitty thoughts dick head.
Even 1 year ago, some black asses came on me cause I listened to hard rock(no not any fuckn Blink, this is not hard rock, Im talking 80s music) on my radio, I defended myself, I was kinda scared cause they looked pretty thought, but still stood for myself and it kinda looked impossible, its hard to get away from a situation like this, a few months later I enter a building, when I see the guy that looked the most dominating from the group that pissed me off about hard rock, he turned around and ignored me, I tried to stare into his eyes but he was backing away.
So fuck you, this is still beeng proved today, not only when I was in school. They even once came upon my brother, he became fucking mad screamed and punched the dude in the stomach, suddenly the dominating face bacame so hurt. You see, these guys think that theyre going to get what they fuvkn want with their bad attitude, and its good, cause they really can make a bad dominating looking attitude, its hard to get it off your mind.
I will still remeber the day, when one of then was new to the shool, tryng to pissof my little brother with this attitude, and bam! hahahah, suddenly he realised that this shit aient working all the time, and this what we have been showing to them through all the school year, and I still se the same attitude all the time, this why I laught at it.
Or when a friend brought Metallica, we were lsitening to it downstairs, where the blacks were suppose to stay, a certan group walked around the place, and decided to turn of the radio, like they did with others, I got freekn mad, and provoked one of them and made my comments, of course I got a little beaten up with my friend hehehe, and the other losers that were considered the baddests whites in our school, those Korn freeks, fuckn weak ashholes left! Yep I did get beatup , but so what? I stood for myself, I wasnt going to fucking be harassed by someone who things hes superrior fuck!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU!!!!!!(sorry man this is not for you, but for all those fuckers that act like that, the feeling came to my hart to go in the street and kick their asses!!!!!! FUCKERS DAMMIT dirty peace of shit mother fucking dick licking assholes!!! Ypu just made me realease an old burried though as a kid!!! argghh!!!!!!!!, man I never though things like that can happen on a board.
If you havnt learned that you shouldnt have replyed shithead, that something I learned in life, and you commented it with your fuckn thoughts, fuck you! Its all psychological man, its all played with the mind, this how we(me my bro + 2 friends) got rid of this shit. So dont you fucking talk about some one beeng scared you mother fucker!!! You dont know what people went trought life fuckn asshole.
That does not mean Im sayng their all like that, their normal people, like everybody has a strategy to use power wothout really knowing. but were I was and am, this is how it works with that group, and it scares people, whatever......, but its not only with blaacks, a lot of whites look frekkn mad man,
|
|
#23
 2002-02-04, 17:59
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
and what exactly are you trying to say by that long rambling boring post, i didnt ask for an essay you know
|
|
#24
 2002-02-04, 19:15
|
Mack 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
read Alexs reply,
|
|
#25
 2002-02-04, 20:48
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
so you want this topic closed aswell, pah i say let the people speak their minds, you cant censor us!
|
|
#26
 2002-05-24, 14:15
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
this is what i say: right for whites. BNP all thw way
no not really
|
|
#27
 2002-05-24, 19:59
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: gays
My tolerance towards homosexuals has improved a bit recently, epically since one of my newly acquired investors is a fruity ass. Excerpt taken from "we must burn gays" in sex and effection... quote: And another thing... Every morning for nearly two years now I stop off at the starbucks on my way to the office, it's my routiene.
Approximately three months ago they replaced the usual nice girl that was working there.
With a flamboyant, flamming faggot.
He's got the pretty hair thats dyed a different color at the tips. Clean shaven. Multiple pircings. Gay pride rainbow pin on his apron. Rainbow pride rings on his fingers. Paints his fingernails a different color each day with sparkles in it. Carries his arms to his side with his wrists flung up. Speaks with a high pitched girl voice that cuts through concrete and leaves you with a migrane. Sometimes the stench of marijuna smoke coming from his is almost overwhelming.
I always ask for a large regular coffee. He wants to fuck with me and always suggests "putting some flavored syrup in it" or "how about a latte instead!"
"No just the coffee." I respond.
"How about something sweet, maybe a sugar cookie?" he asks.
The whole ordeal makes my gun want to jump out of it's holster.
Tomorrow if I learn that I have terminal cancer and will die within a short time...
I almost forgot to add a update on the starbucks situation. This morning, after placing the order for my coffee he was about to go into his usual "fuck with the straight guy routiene" however...
I quickly cut him off and sharply said "Just give me my fucking regular coffee."
A horrible look came across his face. A moment of hesitation. Then he responded "That will be a dollar sixty seven sir"
Mission acomplished.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|