About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-26, 23:36
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Am I going to Hell for a donut?

I used to work at a donut place when I was in high school. On Saturdays I had to fill all the empty donut shells and get them out front. One hot September day I was doing just that when a rip in the back door screen allowed a great big hornet to fly in. He landed on a chocolate cream filled donut I had just made. I dont like hornets naturally so to protect myself, I took the tube of chocolate frosting I had in my hand and frosted him into the donut. I then put the donut out into the case. You couldnt tell the difference. Am I going to burn in Hell for that?
 #2 
Old 2001-06-27, 06:41
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I going to Hell for a donut?

no, but thats pretty damn hilarious.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-27, 09:26
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I going to Hell for a donut?

Oh, you're going to hell, make no mistake, but not for that.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-30, 04:13
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Am I going to Hell for a donut?

yeah, thats a damn good prank
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics