About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Bitch and Moan
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-22, 01:31
Regular
 
Downey California
Default flamed lokil out of chat

Start of #totse buffer: Sat Aug 04 14:55:17 2001
*** Now talking in #totse
*** Topic is 'Totse.com'
*** Set by Lokil on Sat Aug 04 14:30:52
* pH|Unbalanced is not even gonna fucking say it
<pH|Unbalanced> what, huh, what u gonna say, i wanna hear it
<pH|Unbalanced> LoL
<@Lokil> are you talking to yourself?
<pH|Unbalanced> im talking to you
<@Lokil> you shouldn't make your only sympathizer angry at you
<@Lokil> you have enough enemies
<pH|Unbalanced> only sympathizer?
<@Lokil> you should know who your friends are, that's all I'm sayin
<pH|Unbalanced> what are you talking about
*** Lokil sets mode: +m
-> *lokil* i talk to Eau, Neuro, Acid, Sublimer, Lita, Slacker, etc... by email. What are you talking bout?
Enemies? LoL, gimme a break dood. Oh, loved that post- it was bullshit, but i loved it.
-> *lokil* can't ignore the pop-ups huh?
-> *lokil* 'Lokil' takes the 5th
-> *lokil* nice
*** Lokil has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
End of #totse buffer Sat Aug 04 14:55:17 2001


Start of #totse buffer: Sat Aug 04 15:33:33 2001
*** Now talking in #totse
*** Topic is 'Totse.com'
*** Set by Lokil on Sat Aug 04 14:30:52
* pH|Unbalanced is not even gonna fucking say it
<pH|Unbalanced> what, huh, what u gonna say, i wanna hear it
<pH|Unbalanced> LoL
<@Lokil> are you talking to yourself?
<pH|Unbalanced> im talking to you
<@Lokil> you shouldn't make your only sympathizer angry at you
<@Lokil> you have enough enemies
<pH|Unbalanced> only sympathizer?
<@Lokil> you should know who your friends are, that's all I'm sayin
<pH|Unbalanced> what are you talking about
*** Lokil sets mode: +m
-> *lokil* i talk to Eau, Neuro, Acid, Sublimer, Lita, Slacker, etc... by email. What are you talking bout?
Enemies? LoL, gimme a break dood. Oh, loved that post- it was bullshit, but i loved it.
-> *lokil* can't ignore the pop-ups huh?
-> *lokil* 'Lokil' takes the 5th
-> *lokil* nice
*** Lokil has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
*** Lokil has joined #totse
*** Lokil has left #totse
*** Lokil has joined #totse
*** ChanServ sets mode: +o Lokil
* pH|Unbalanced looks for all the posts personally addressed to lokil
#totse Cannot send to channel
<pH|Unbalanced> lol
#totse Cannot send to channel
<pH|Unbalanced> there's one
#totse Cannot send to channel
<pH|Unbalanced> wait
#totse Cannot send to channel
<pH|Unbalanced> <---- looks for all the posts personally addressed to lokil
#totse Cannot send to channel
<pH|Unbalanced> wait
#totse Cannot send to channel
-> *lokil* wait
-> *lokil* there's one
-> *lokil* nm
-> *lokil* that was to me
-> *lokil* lol
*** dank has joined #totse
-> *dank* yo
-> *lokil* im fuckin pissed at lokil
-> *lokil* welcome to my i-world
-> *dank* im fuckin pissed at lokil
*dank* why?
*dank* i can't send to channel...what up with that?
-> *dank* its moderated, you need a voice
-> *dank* ya know, he set it to +m
*dank* gay!
*dank* what happened with you and lokil?
-> *dank* oh shit, thunder, my seedlings outback, noooooo
*dank* heh...
-> *dank* too much water
-> *dank* not good
-> *dank* oh, me and cornyass?
*dank* lol
*dank* cornyass...lol
-> *dank* http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/001394.html
*dank* wtf?
-> *dank* i just replied
*dank* ok
-> *lokil* i'm a liar- good one dood, was that a last minute thing or what?
-> *dank* i flamed him outta here 15 mins ago
*** Lokil has quit IRC (Ping timeout: 180 seconds)
*** dank has left #totse
End of #totse buffer Sat Aug 04 15:33:33 2001
 #2 
Old 2002-01-22, 01:34
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

another slpwlkr experience

Start of #otherdrugs buffer: Sat Jun 30 15:31:05 2001
*** Now talking in #otherdrugs
*** Topic is '<Deus121> but worse case scenario if something fucked
up happened <Deus121> I could be stubby the anti-IV maskot
<Deus121> I could wear a little styrofom needle <Deus121> for a arm
<Deus121> and poke kids in the head <Deus121> until they cry
<Deus121> then I'd laugh <Deus121> damn the meth is talking again'
*** Set by Syawn on Sat Jun 30 06:25:54
-ChanServ- Welcome to the Other Drugs channel! We say FUCK
PLUR - get high!
*** TheTripDoctor sets mode: +b *!*@216-164-193-41.s295.tnt2.atn.p
a.dialup.rcn.com
<@Deus121> let him sit in here
<yourself> ?
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> he can't talk +b
<@Deus121> haha
<@Deus121> *points and laughs*
<@TheTripDoctor> HA
<@TheTripDoctor> little fag whos queer now slp?
<@Deus121> tripdoctor
<@Deus121> I have an idea
<@TheTripDoctor> i told you i would get your stupid ass
<@Deus121> lets all inject ANTIHISTIMINES!
<@TheTripDoctor> lol
<@TheTripDoctor> ill get the benadryl
*** sdk has joined #otherdrugs
<@TheTripDoctor> doxylamine
<@TheTripDoctor> hehe
<@amary> lol@dental dam
<@TheTripDoctor> promethazine
<@TheTripDoctor> is it really required ?
<@TheTripDoctor> hehe
<@TheTripDoctor> cause i dont want one
-> *thetripdoctor-* i'm sure you could really handle atropine big boy
<@amary> I wouldn't require it
<@amary> I mean...what would be the point?
<@TheTripDoctor> hehe
<@TheTripDoctor> i heard it on booty call i think
<@amary> lol...that movie's funny
<@TheTripDoctor> yea
<@TheTripDoctor> saran wrap
<@TheTripDoctor> HA
<@amary> esp. when the guy wraps himself in saran wrap
<@TheTripDoctor> yea
<@TheTripDoctor> see we think alike
<@Deus121> ugh
<@Deus121> I gotta go in 30 minutes
<@Deus121> 4 hour drive
<@Deus121> gonna be loads of fun
<@TheTripDoctor> damn
<@Deus121> I need a IV drip of methamphetamine installed
<@TheTripDoctor> fuck driving everywhere
<@Deus121> walk around with it....
<@TheTripDoctor> i have IV sets deus
<@TheTripDoctor> remember?
<@TheTripDoctor> hehe
<@TheTripDoctor> injection sites on them too
<@TheTripDoctor> i love them
<@Deus121> "Oh....I see you have a IV drip, did you just get out of a
hospital?"
<@amary> lol
<@Deus121> "this? Oh no, its just a IV drip of methamphetamine"
<@Deus121> "I've been awake 38 days...."
-
yourself is slpwlkr333@216-164-193-41.s295.tnt2.atn.pa.dialup.rcn.c
om * ian X
yourself on #otherdrugs
yourself using angel.bluelight.nu Bluelight IRC Server
yourself has been idle 5min 22sec, signed on Sat Jun 30 15:15:18
yourself End of /WHOIS list.
-
<@Deus121> "DON'T UNPLUG" ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
-> [Sebastians_ghost] PING
[Sebastians_ghost PING reply]: 0sec
<@TheTripDoctor> lol
<@TheTripDoctor> haha
<@TheTripDoctor> you could inject some benzos into the injection
port
<yourself> HAA
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@TheTripDoctor> or opiates
<@TheTripDoctor> that would r0x
<yourself> wait a second now
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> yeah
<yourself> mods can read this
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> it would kick ass to have one installed, just alternate
them every other day or so
<@Deus121> your sitting at your desk
<@Deus121> boss comes up "Ummm, whats that?"
<@Deus121> "Oh, its so I can IV drugs easier at work"
<@Deus121> "Want some herion?"
<yourself> yea, if you had a job
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@TheTripDoctor> yea i can start an IV set im good at it
<yourself> and didnt suck dick for your drugs loser
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@TheTripDoctor> i helped my nurse do it at the hospital to me 4
times
<yourself> smell bullshit
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@TheTripDoctor> they changed it after a day or 2
<yourself> thats DR bullshit
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> yah
<yourself> um uh er eh....
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@TheTripDoctor> i love injection sites though
<@TheTripDoctor> the ones im getting are tiny
<@Deus121> I love them, until the vein gushes blood
<@Deus121> like a drinking fountan into my arm
<yourself> doncha hate when that happens?
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@TheTripDoctor> just a luer loc needle and an injection site behind
it you tape it to your arm and you can inject shit easy
<@TheTripDoctor> lol
<@TheTripDoctor> you have to use a catheter man
<@Deus121> ya
<@Deus121> I know
<yourself> just shootin a fat load of good mexican tar and BAM
fuckin yellow stone park
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> I'm just saying I'm scared of my veins now
<@Deus121> hehe
<@TheTripDoctor> i love these things im gonna have fun when i get
em
<@TheTripDoctor> youll be fine just dont try to IV shit while your
tweaked
<@TheTripDoctor> thats why you fucked up
<@Deus121> I think it was the tieoff
<@Deus121> it was on for too long
<@Deus121> it was on too tight
<@Deus121> my blood pressure was too high
<@TheTripDoctor> you also cant try to inject when your in withdrawl
thats a bad idea
<yourself> gotta love those 'locking' needles with all the rust build up
from years of street use
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@TheTripDoctor> that too probably
<@Deus121> oh?
<@TheTripDoctor> youll be to shakey
<@Deus121> oh
<@Deus121> yeah
<@Deus121> I've always waited
<@Deus121> until I stopped shaking
<yourself> I'm TWEAKING, MORE TWEAK, i wanna...DIE!
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<yourself> well these meth here, we can er uh...smoke it, eat it, snort
it or um INJECT IT, YEA LETS DO THAT
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<yourself> i dont think i can get high quick enough either way
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> hmmm
<@Deus121> that gives me a intresting idea on a really fun way to
end someones life
<@Deus121> jab him in an artery
<yourself> yea man
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> slice it along the bottom of the artery
<@Deus121> pull out and just start laughing
<yourself> 'just stand still dood'
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> as his arm turns blue
<@Deus121> and he bleeds to deaht heh
<yourself> 'lemme just, wait, hold on, turn your arm to the left a little'
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
<@Deus121> maybe do it on a few limbs I suppose
<@amary> mmm...these hashbrowns r0x0r
<yourself> 'moving you around while you are bleeding wont leave any
forensic evidence like, oh, fingerprints in blood, hair folicles...'
#otherdrugs Cannot send to channel
End of #otherdrugs buffer Sat Jun 30 15:31:05 2001
 #3 
Old 2002-01-26, 04:31
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

Session Start: Thu Jan 17 11:28:26 2002
[11:28] <dank> see what happens!
[11:28] <Z3m> helo!
[11:28] <Z3m> help i mean
[11:28] <dank> join!
Session Close: Thu Jan 17 11:28:54 2002
Session Start: Thu Jan 17 12:48:49 2002
[12:48] <dank> <dank> i'm really goin to sleep
[12:48] <dank> <Z3m> omg
[12:48] <dank> <Z3m> i'm going too
[12:48] <dank> *** Suzie is on IRC (> )
[12:48] <dank> <dank> jaded is considering moving with you
[12:48] <dank> <dank> lol
[12:48] <Z3m> is he?
[12:49] <dank> yeah
[12:49] <dank> look at you
[12:49] <dank> Jadedfool has been invited to #xemlovedank
[12:49] <dank> -
[12:49] <dank> *** Z3m is on IRC ( )
[12:49] <dank> -
[12:49] <dank> #xemlovedank dank @Z3m @Jadedfool
[12:49] <dank> look at suzie's
[12:49] <Z3m> heh
[12:49] <dank> everytime it pops up i laugh
[12:49] <dank> ask him to move with you!
[12:50] <Z3m> i don't fucking know him!
[12:50] <dank> or to help you
[12:50] <dank> lol
[12:50] <dank> lololololol
[12:50] <Z3m> lol?
[12:50] <dank> ask him what you should do to get out here!
[12:50] <dank> put your noggins together
[13:00] <dank> i love you!
[13:00] <dank> i love you!
[13:00] <dank> i love you!
[13:00] <dank> i love you!
[13:00] <dank> i love you!
[13:01] <dank> i love you!
[13:01] <dank> i love you!
[13:01] <dank> i love you!
[13:01] <Z3m> no you don't
[13:01] <dank> i love you!
[13:01] <dank> ok?
[13:01] <Z3m> no
[13:01] <dank> yes i do
[13:01] <Z3m> you are mean
[13:01] <dank> omg! sarcasm!
[13:01] <Z3m> omg
[13:01] <Z3m> i'm out
[13:01] <Z3m> call me if you want
[13:01] <dank> i love you, are you really pissed?
Session Close: Thu Jan 17 13:01:29 2002
Session Start: Sat Jan 19 20:16:30 2002
[20:16] <Z3m> hey!
[20:16] <Z3m> call me
[20:16] <Z3m> i'm leaving
[20:16] <Z3m> love you
[20:16] <Z3m> bye
Session Close: Sat Jan 19 20:16:44 2002
 #4 
Old 2002-01-26, 07:48
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

quote:

email from enigma

Z3m said something about you and he and a love triangle gone bad. I think
he's more than a little nuts.




fucking nutjob stalker.
 #5 
Old 2002-01-26, 08:42
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

Acutally, I called you a "playa hata."
 #6 
Old 2002-01-29, 21:23
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

There is a 10 minute gap of what WASN'T said!Apparently, it's been edited!
WTF!!! I can edit things to appear the way I wanted them to appear to...if I wanted to.

[12:50] <dank> ask him what you should do to get out here!
[12:50] <dank> put your noggins together
[13:00] <dank> i love you!
[13:00] <dank> i love you!

If you peice it together, anyone could figure it out. If I HAVE to pull out the logg I will. Jesus H. Christ!

Dank
 #7 
Old 2002-01-29, 22:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

Well, you do that. It isn't edited, though.
 #8 
Old 2002-01-30, 05:59
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

I do what?! You're the one who claimed that you never had the abiltiy to logg chats. OMFG, is all I can say!
 #9 
Old 2002-01-30, 07:35
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

was that shit all real or has it been edited cos if thats real then, fucking hell what a crazy ass mother fucker.
 #10 
Old 2002-01-30, 07:51
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

Dank, I meant you pull out the log.

And I couldn't log when I used ksirc. I haven't used ksirc in a while... Please don't be mad at me.
 #11 
Old 2002-01-30, 17:16
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

quote:
I already did. No need to air my dirty laundry here in the midst of such HUMORLESS totizens.


This was months ago, why do you feel the urge to do this?

Oh yeah...
 #12 
Old 2002-01-30, 17:21
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

You also said...
quote:
I've stopped bickering with you because she asked me to. Obviously, you don't feel the need to respect her wishes. Continue this rediculous persuit. You've shown no apptitude to "one up" me, as you put it. If you don't want to stop, why not just take this to email so it doesn't upset Dank? Seems the more mature option to me.


I'm really sick of this drama.

 #13 
Old 2002-01-30, 22:42
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

Well... Cause I found it right before I posted it.

And I have stopped bickering. We've just moved on the upsmanship. It's really much more mature.
 #14 
Old 2002-01-30, 22:43
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

"on to"
 #15 
Old 2002-02-02, 07:00
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

Just please stop. PLEASE!
 #16 
Old 2002-02-02, 08:10
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

I stopped days ago, G. Peace.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-02, 08:16
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

You KNOW I always have to get the last word.

Dank
 #18 
Old 2002-02-03, 06:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

I know.
 #19 
Old 2002-02-04, 18:07
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

So stop posting!
 #20 
Old 2002-02-04, 20:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

OK! I'll stop!
 #21 
Old 2002-02-04, 23:21
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

NOW!! Stop toying with my weakness! And don't reply! Let me win ONE for Christ's sake!

Luv,
Dank
 #22 
Old 2002-02-07, 05:15
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

You win, ok?

LOVE YOU!
 #23 
Old 2002-02-07, 21:00
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

DAMN YOU!

Don't say it!!
Dank
 #24 
Old 2002-02-07, 21:40
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

i also am sick of this drama.
 #25 
Old 2002-02-07, 22:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: flamed lokil out of chat

You need to chill down. Drink a beer.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics