About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-16, 03:48
igotamigraine@hotmail.com igotamigraine@hotmail.com is offline
Regular
 
Default Jimson Weed....I'v had it

On Friday the 13 of October 2000, my brother, me and a lot of our friends found jimson weed, it was in a cornfield (we were at a haunted cornfield) and my brother had it before so we picked it. After the cornfield we cut them open at the house, took the seeds out, then we all ate about half a pod, it was about a half hour before it all kicked in. It was the most intense thing I have ever had in my life, I tripped for nearly 3 days straight, since it is a poison I warn anyone that would want to try it, many things could go completely wrong, my brother and his 2 friends all ended up in the hospital. They were tripping so hard, it was very hardcore. As for my brothers friend he walked to the grocery store in nothing but his underwear and a coat. He had no idea what was going on. My other brothers friend had walked to someones porch and he was just sitting on it, someone he didnt even know, they called the cops and took him to the hospital. As for the guy that walked to the store, his mom took him to the hospital. My brother was tripping really bad and had no real active mind, he took a pod. And his girl came home and noticed so she called 911, cause he was out of it, I was over at the guy next doors house the one whos mom took him to the hospital and I just found out that my brother was about to go to the hospital I was tripping balls too and the paramedics showed up, they tried to get my brother out of the room he was in and he thought he was smoking a joint, the cops were really weirded out, and he thought the cops were smoking a joint with him. It was really freaky, later they got him in the paramedics and left, I went to the hospital with my brothers girl so I could see them, so the cops were there questioning everyone. They even asked me if I had took any, and I denied it, I was still tripping balls and shit. But they belived it, the people that all took it was tripping for atleast 3 days straight,it was crazy. So I would recommend it, cause its the shit, but dont take too many, it could kill ya, and only take about a half of a pod at the most.

------------------
Krystal Smith
 #2 
Old 2001-06-17, 06:02
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jimson Weed....I'v had it

WTF?
 #3 
Old 2001-06-17, 08:34
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Jimson Weed....I'v had it

This was posted before In January or February, it was longer than this and under a different username. Probably still a fake, even back then.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics