About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-13, 02:21
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Water

When I was living in San Francisco I drank tap water most of the time, unless I was out with friends and was nowhere near a sink. But, when I moved to Florida I found the water out here is putrid and I have to buy water at least twice a fucking day.

What the Hell? Why should people have to pay for clean water? Isn't that in the Constitution or something? My God! What a rip off of society!

So far, though, I've found that Fiji water is my favourite. It has a sort of sweet flowery after taste to it. Ah, refreshing. But, my pocket book frowns. Not happy.

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2001-06-13, 08:35
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Water

this is probably gonna sound lame, but ;

I love water! It is my favorite drink.

I like to put grapes and berries in it .

Could you boil your own yeachy water and maybe add a bit of sugar or
maybe grenadine?, then put it over ice that you boiled the water for and keep a whole big
reserve of it, (a couple gallons) in the fridge to replenish your store bought bottle?


------------------
=/\___/\=
~<o"o>~
>>(xYx)<<
 #3 
Old 2001-06-13, 17:10
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Water

A water filter wouldn't work?
 #4 
Old 2001-06-13, 19:28
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Water

I want to get one of those Pur water filters.

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2001-06-14, 08:41
HUMAN_GOURD HUMAN_GOURD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Water

I know what ya mean water in florida is shit .
 #6 
Old 2001-06-15, 07:51
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Water

You can get clean water when you learn how to run a simple election.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-17, 05:16
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Water

quote:
Originally posted by winki:
...I love water!...I like to put grapes and berries in it...


That is truly a great idea and uniquely feminine.

 #8 
Old 2001-06-21, 04:07
El_hombre101 El_hombre101 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Water

government cant do that alan, theyd all die of thirst...

------------------
He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice."-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by El_hombre101 (edited 06-21-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics