|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bitch and Moan Bitch, moan, flame, and complain. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-01-20, 04:23
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
I hate America.
It's too dry. Not the air. I'm not talking about humidity. I'm talking about the ground. It's so bleepon' dry. I hate that. Up here in Canada it's not dry. Atleast not where I live. I like Australia though. I don't care if the ground's dry there. It doesn't matter. The dryness of the ground is what makes Australia Australia. Whenever you think of Australia, you think of water and dryness. Both at the same time. It's weird. But when you think of America, the first thing that comes beaming into your brain is 2 things: Hatred and Dryness. But you think of the dryness in a negative way. Do you understand? When you think of Canada, you think of snow. Not in a negative way... in a Freudian way. Yeah, you read me right. Freudian. Everyone knows that Canada is the land of snow and snow is the next closest thing to sex. When people think of snow, they think of clouds and clouds remind them of their bed and/or crib which reminds them of their mother and the thought of their mother conforts them. So, when they think of snow, they think of their mother and their mother reminds them of happiness and when they have sex they are happy. So the first thing that pops up in your mind when you hear the word Canada is three things, actually: Snow, Sex, Mother. These thoughts don't come up when you think of America.
I'm serious. Call me crazy, call my psychotic, call me a liar, call me a Freudian, call my anything. I'm serious.
Japan: When you think of Japan you are instantly pleasured and you think of worship. I'm serious. Since the Japanese have the most beautiful women in the world and since every God that has ever been worshiped by anyone was unconciously seen as a sexual role model, when you think of Japan you unconciously think of a Sex God.... either that, or envy. Since you lack the God that every Japanese has, you think of envy.
BTW, I don't believe in God.
|
|
#2
 2002-01-20, 22:53
|
groundcontrol 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
u can stay ur bitch ass in cananda if u dont like america. canada and germany has the ugliest bitches in the world. ur insecure about living in canada because ur deprived of beauty. FUCK OFF
|
|
#3
 2002-01-20, 23:59
|
SnakeEye 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
Two words: Heidi Klum
No, I'm not german
~Snake
|
|
#4
 2002-01-21, 02:54
|
groundcontrol 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
i didnt say all of them were ugly
|
|
#5
 2002-01-21, 04:21
|
hellis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
Whats wrong with the good old U.S. of A? Parts of it are good esspecially Alaska, your just mad because everybody in Canada calls people from Calgary and the rest of Alberta "rednecks".
|
|
#6
 2002-01-21, 05:56
|
groundcontrol 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
u talk all that shit about america and ur the reason we have border patrols.
|
|
#7
 2002-01-21, 13:05
|
sawmangler 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
brent you have the balls that i lack... if only i were so cavalier, thats the kind of shit i'd be posting ...long rants with just enough of a skew on them that everything makes perfect sense in an inane kinda way... thank you for putting it out there.. btw,i don't believe in god either...
|
|
#8
 2002-01-21, 13:36
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
WTF quit fighting, Brent you are messed up dude, I don't know which proffesors garbage bin you picked that outta but is stinks so put it back. Plus Japanese chicks in general aren't beautiful, unless like you one has an asian fetish.
To the other guys that think one country or another has more beautiful women: smarten up, Canadian women, Russian womem, Greek women, American women, French, Italian, Ukrainan, Spanish, German, whatever. Beauty does not concentrate itself, contrary to popular belief. There are girls everywhere that will change your mind, only if you got out a little more.
And no we aren't the reason you have border patrols, our kick ass Bud is why you have border patrols. YOU are the reason WE have dumb ass drug laws.
Play nice in the sandbox, this Canadian American bullshit sucks, there should be no borders in our minds.
[This message has been edited by tryptamine (edited 01-21-2002).]
|
|
#9
 2002-01-23, 07:09
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
Japanese women are the best. Listen to what I'm saying... read between the lines. It makes perfect sense. Everyone loves Japanese women. Everyone. That includes females. We all worship them but most of don't know it. It's locked deep within our Id. It's primitive. We do not notice it. Everything is about sex. Everything. When you read, you are thinking about sex. Men like sex, women like sex, we all like sex. Doesn't matter how old you are, you enjoy it more than anything else in the world. Sex makes you happy. It makes you warm. It reminds you of your mother. Everyone wants to have sex with their mother. Everyone. But no one knows it. That's why we all want sex. When you're not around your mother, you want to be. So you do the next best thing.
|
|
#10
 2002-01-24, 03:12
|
Hazard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
I hate Japanese women, they are short, and have small tits, you have never been to America, you believe what you see on tv shows like Jerry Springer, and i hate those pepole too, they are shit from either the Ghetto, a trailer park, or the south, prefebly Texas, no one like these pieces of shit, but go to a nice place like Cali, New york, Maine, or someplace nice, then give your assumptions, and dont tell me you have ever been here, becaue anyone can tell just by the way you talk, you watch Springer and judje, so fuck off fag
|
|
#11
 2002-01-24, 10:25
|
|
Regular
|
|
Brussels, Belgium
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
*joins the collective train of thought that constrains the ignorant to say mindless things*
Fuck America!
*ponders how America isn't really that bad when compared to Afghanistan and corrects his above statement*
Fuck you ignorant gits!
|
|
#12
 2002-01-24, 23:30
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
I don't watch any of those shows. I live in Canada. I don't get your American crap. Well, I do get The Simpsons, unfortunately, but what does television have to do with ANY of this? You see, you just don't realize it... you may not find Japanese women sexually attractive... I guess that's possible, but you do worship them. You don't know it. Plus, like every human, you want to have sex with your mother. When a child manipulates his reproductive organs, he thinks of his mother. It's a fact. Haven't you read anything by the brilliant genius, Sigmund Freud? Please do.
|
|
#13
 2002-01-25, 00:26
|
Reverand Robb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
Don't tell me what I do and don't think. I will follow one thing you said, though. quote: Call me crazy, call my psychotic, call me a liar, call me a Freudian, call my anything.
Ok. You're crazy. Fine. You're psychotic. Have it your way. You're a lier. I'll stop there I've made my point. Come back when you leave adolescence behind. Then maybe we'll talk.
|
|
#14
 2002-01-25, 07:58
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
your nuts man. i dont like what america has become but thats no reason to lash out against us. americans and canadians should be working together instead of fighting. if we did both countries would be far stronger and life would improove for both parties.
as far as the comment on japanese chicks i think your full of it. i dont worship anyone. and no im not at all atracted to my mather. your an odd dude.
|
|
#15
 2002-01-25, 09:21
|
Death Row 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
fucken canadians fust like fucking kiwi's always bitch'n about the bigger cuntree next door
|
|
#16
 2002-01-25, 10:11
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
Death Row you're a pretty dumb shit, we're the bigger country, plus I've always felt closer to you guys than I have to the US. But fuck whose complaining? Oh yeah, the neo-Freudian weirdo hat started this thread.
Syphon, very true, if only more people though that way, imagine: Canadian beer and drug policy, American spirit, and well some other stuff that's not too fucked up all combined would kick some global ass.
|
|
#17
 2002-01-25, 23:27
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
What are you talking about?? Alcohol and drugs are NOT a good thing. When Kody rules North America, all drugs will be legal, but only the government can sell them... and people can only consume drugs in certain government buildings that are dedicated for such horrible activities. There will be a new Elite Police force that will not put up with anything illegal. Instant excecutions for all crimes. He will also increase the population of western Canada (which will become a seperate country) by sending in millions of immigrants by force from China and other countries of the like. The mentally slow and retarded will be destroyed without question, as will the physically deformed. There will be human experiments which will eventually lead to a perfect race ... plus, everyone will be half-asian half-caucasian. Homosexuals, bisexuals and lesbians wll be destroyed.... There will be one religion and only one. If someone practices another religion, they will be destroyed.... I'm not sure what this religion is, though. Perhaps a form of nebicism... but I'm not sure.
|
|
#18
 2002-01-26, 05:42
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
OK rite.... So somehow we are going to be taken over by some fascist movement.... wait Brent go see what I wrote in your other thread. Everything is going to be ok. I to have battled with mild psychosis, you just have to keep fighting it until you get better (don't forget the meds)
(I didn't know they had internet access in hospitals?)
|
|
#19
 2002-01-26, 05:44
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
And if this Kody so much as touches ONE hair on a lesbians head: THE SHIT WILL COME DOWN I FUCKING PROMISE!!!!
ha ha ha
[This message has been edited by tryptamine (edited 01-26-2002).]
|
|
#20
 2002-01-28, 00:59
|
Whiplash_89 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
brent, ground control and death row, ur fucked up in the head and probably up the ass too, brent i know u said canada is great and it is, but thats all we agree on, ur a moron, ground control i now see why noone likes you...and death row, ur just stupid ur probably one of those kids who ate paintthinner as a kid and still does...
|
|
#21
 2002-01-28, 01:06
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
I'm not a moron. I've had several IQ tests and I scored well above 166 each time. The word 'moron' was first used as a label for children with an IQ of less then 50.
|
|
#22
 2002-01-28, 12:12
|
Reverand Robb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
ROTFLMAO! 166? Sure. And Heroin is non-addictive.
Brent you are So Full of Sh*t as to be remarkable. 166 your momma's hairy a**! Good old Albert E. was estimated [according to a couple of sites I've checked out] to be around 160, and I hardly believe that you are up there with the likes of him. I challenge you to offer up some [verifiable] proof of your multiple over-166 test results. In other words: put up or shut up.
Genius starts at 144. When I tested back in elementary school [for placement in the gifted program], I was a 147. Which I'm sure ain't what it is nowadays [it's quite possible that my parents still have a copy of the official results � if not the actual score itself then at least proof that I was in the gifted program. So, I might be able to 'put up' myself - before you challenge me also. They might; so I just may have to 'shut up'. But still...] But even with all of the many many brain cells that I've murdered over the past 20 years I know with a certainty that I can run rings around you in just about any arena of intellect.
166; what a f**king liar! Ha! I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and you father smelt of elderberries!
|
|
#23
 2002-01-29, 01:20
|
Whiplash_89 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
brent...just when i think u cant get any stupider u go off and say something like that...damn...so sad...
|
|
#24
 2002-01-29, 11:48
|
Alex Jacobson 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
Maybe then brett if youre so smart then you could figure out how to solve that little problem with that kid threatening you by yourself without the help of local hackers. We are what we are brett lies do not become us.
|
|
#25
 2002-01-29, 17:08
|
groundcontrol 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Someone please pee in my mouth: Why I hate America.
whiplash u probably shouldnt open ur mouth again unless my pants r down around my ankles. and while ur down there give my left nut a bit of a jiggle for ur momma.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|