About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-28, 06:31
Regular
 
Downey California
Default pie

pie is the most amazing invention of man since well, since man was evolved or created or whatever else.

I mean....flaky, tender crust with a delicious, hot, comforting filling!
 #2 
Old 2001-05-28, 19:30
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

I like graham cracker crust under my pie.

Once in awhile when I go to The grocery store
dumpster to get deli-ends for the cats, there
will be a shopping cart full of bakery stuff that has just that day or the day previously
reached it's "sell-by" date. a few weeks ago there were almost 20 pies all different flavors. I don't really like the standard issue crust, but the one they weave across the top of the cherry pie was great!~ The rest of them, that I ate, I just ate the middle out of and a couple of em we used for the jelly in a pbj sandwich....pie is good,
but too much pie can be too much pie, not to mention that there were also a few cheesecakes and a couple German chocolate cakes....no.......more.......cake!
 #3 
Old 2001-05-28, 21:17
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: pie

German~Chocolate...my weakness. Not to mention pecan pie, raspberry pie, BLUEBERRY pie!!, PUMPKIN PIE!!, cherry is definitely a classic (had it a week ago btw), my grandfather was Jewish so my dad said that they ALWAYS had to have desert, whether it was Jello or a piece of New York cheese cake, and I guess in a way, he brought the pie yearning to our family. Pie is damn great. and the great thing is, it's less addicting than ice cream.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-29, 06:14
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: pie

btw it's blueberry tonite!!!
 #5 
Old 2001-06-04, 23:46
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

finally! people who understand how I feel!

PIE!

my favoties are: pumpkin pie, cherry pie, blueberry pie, and MIXED BERRY PIE.

mmmmmmmm.....
 #6 
Old 2001-06-08, 00:50
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

no rhubarb fans here?
or raspberry?
or rhubarb-raspberry?
mmmmm...

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-08, 01:10
Fixit Fixit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

Ooh... I like chocolate pies. Grahm crusts with a layer of dark chocolate at the bottom and chocolate custard filling.

But what's pie without whipped cream?

How about pot pies?

 #8 
Old 2001-06-08, 05:05
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

i couldn't live without pumpkin pie...personaly...it's like the perfect drug, so moist, and soft, and full of flavor...it's the perfect sweetness, and omg! the crush is so nice and inbetween beautifully tender and perfectionatly crunchy

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #9 
Old 2001-06-09, 01:44
Redrover Redrover is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

Key lime pie. Grahm craker crust wist a sweet but tangy filling. Hmmm... Pie
 #10 
Old 2001-06-10, 10:00
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: pie

quote:
Originally posted by Redrover:
Key lime pie.


Yeah, socialists like you are cold and sour.

 #11 
Old 2001-06-10, 17:33
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

Apple and Blueberry home made crust.

My grandmother made the best apple pies.

Now she's dead.

We still have her pies in the freezer.

It's creepy to eat a dead persons pie.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-11, 03:08
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

you know what else i REALLY like? cheese!

what are your thoughts on cheese?
 #13 
Old 2001-06-11, 08:32
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

There is a whole thread about "I Like Cheese"
somewhere in the past few months unstable, and yes many , including myself concur with you whole heartedly.

Rhubarb? I had one of those too, and I threw it out, I thought rhubarb was like a root or something , like it would be sorta like cabbage pie, actually it was rhubarb/strawberry, did I miss out horribly?

Bongman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish you didn't think it was creepy. That is so sad to me. Oh well, thats all.

------------------
=/\___/\=
>~@ @~<
>>(xYx)<<
 #14 
Old 2001-06-13, 01:15
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

yea, i would say you missed out. although i prefer rhubarb or rhubarb-raspberry to strawberry...

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 #15 
Old 2001-06-18, 11:10
sykotic2001 sykotic2001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

I like mince and cheese pies, they're the best.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-18, 18:16
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: pie

I am mince meat.
 #17 
Old 2001-06-25, 23:20
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: pie

You Fools! Shoo Fly Pie is King! Haven't you ever been to Pennsylvania? Theres a restaraunt in Lancaster, PA with yellow awnings. Find it and get their pie. You will thank me later.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics