About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-26, 00:46
MaximStuff MaximStuff is offline
Regular
 
Default Chocolate Oreo's.

Should they stay or should they go? My other half, whom is the utmost adorer of said brand of cookies, buys them most constantly. I'll have a few of every bag, but I hold no torch to that love. I always pass up a bag of Oreos. So when the new chocolate ones came out, my other half was allll over them, and had about 3 before giving up. I have been the ultimate consumer, devouring them as if they were my ultimate favorite.

Yum. Any other opinions, thoughts, suggestions?
 #2 
Old 2001-05-27, 22:10
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chocolate Oreo's.

i dont like them. they completely throw off the balance of chocolate and vanilla. the regular oreos have a little of each, so youre not overwhelmed with one flavor. i guess the new ones are ok if u drink a lot of milk with them.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-25, 23:23
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chocolate Oreo's.

I dont think oreos are supposed to be chocolate and vanilla...I think they are supposed to be chocolate and lard with sugar. but lard tastes good when its on a crispy chocolatey cookie
 #4 
Old 2001-07-09, 02:36
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chocolate Oreo's.

No shit?? Lard???
 #5 
Old 2001-07-09, 02:36
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chocolate Oreo's.

No shit?? Lard??? where did you hear that??
 #6 
Old 2001-07-09, 04:01
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Chocolate Oreo's.

double post, lol
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics