About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-16, 21:42
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Yum Yum

I like Special fried rice.
If you put enough bit in it it can be a whole meal (hey I'm a student OK).

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #2 
Old 2001-05-16, 21:50
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yum Yum

When I was a student, living in a 4 bedroom house with 9 roommates, we lived on spaghetti, barrels of beer and cucumbers. Spaghetti we stole from local store, beer was horribly cheap, and cucumbers were involuntary donated by a guy next door who had rows and rows and rows of greenhouses where he grew cucumbers. He still doesn't know what hit him. and I still can't eat italian.

oh, and one ocassion we "cleaned" out UN army ration storage. peanut butter galore. man, they had some shitty rations. but we were hungry and poor students.

[This message has been edited by sckbch (edited 05-16-2001).]
 #3 
Old 2001-06-20, 04:53
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Yum Yum

During my first year of college I connected my debit card to my dad's checking account so any time I wanted to make monies available I authorized payments via computer and the funds were taken from the designated sources.

I did make sacrifices though. Instead of more luxurious pizzas we went to the "pizza man" Their pizza had a strange tasting cheese, thin crusts, and left you still hungry afterwards.

I also bought a lot of weed and stole food from other dorm apartments

[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 06-20-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics