About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-30, 19:37
Cirrocco Cirrocco is offline
Regular
 
Default McDonald's...

mmmMMMmmm... salted fat.

------------------
y0u 7h|nk 7h@7 y0u c@n fr0n7 wh3n r3v3|@7|0n c0m35?
 #2 
Old 2001-04-01, 08:10
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

People care too much about the contents of food. My philosophy is "If it tastes good, eat it". But I guess I can understand if your about 400 lbs, eating at McDonalds everyday probably isn't the best idea for you.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-08, 07:54
Sirfearoth Sirfearoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

mcdonalds just sux
 #4 
Old 2001-04-10, 16:17
you are here you are here is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

ya it sux, but when i was ih high school i had the misfortune of working there. You can steal all the shit ya wanted and eat all ya wanted. I seen some pretty mean stuff happen there, tho. I seen people do unthinkable things to rude customers food.

I always treat food service workers with the utmost respect cuz i don't want my food 'altered' or abused/misused in any way.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-16, 20:19
halfbakedblake halfbakedblake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

does anyone no what kind of shit they put in those burgers ive heard stories but i dont no.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-17, 00:00
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

Did you know they give their chickens less than 3 square feet of space.
And they don't shock the cows properly before they kill them.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-18, 06:05
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

and most importantly their burgers taste like ass.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-18, 08:38
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

...that too
 #9 
Old 2001-06-04, 20:54
freakangel freakangel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

� heared they use rats too...i only eat salads at mcdonalds...
or a mcflurry...


shit..after years of mcdonalds no wonder i turned out like i did....

------------------
i saw that!

i think that watching a tv program were their cutting some fucker open is pretty amusing while ur enjoiying ur dinner.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-25, 23:27
TitaniumCrotch TitaniumCrotch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

dont ever get chicken mcnuggets. they are a chicken product, which means they are not really chicken meat, but all the parts of the chicken, including some beak, genitals etc..what ever they let them get away with..plus when you bit into one and look at it its not white all the way through...sometimes it has a little pink or tan in it....and you almost always get a big lump of gristle like substance in there. and why is it that on the tv their stuff looks big and plump but when you get it its this little squashed down peice of crap? Im so hurt and confused over this.
 #11 
Old 2001-06-26, 03:11
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: McDonald's...

If that chicken mcnugget is made out of what I mcthink it is, I don't want to mceat it.

What the fuck am I on? You guess. Yours is as good as mine.

*sings to self*

O, yea, okay

Cheers,
Lost
 #12 
Old 2001-06-26, 10:26
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

That was one of the really good saturday night live sketches.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-26, 18:42
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

If you have no objection to eating a chicken leg or breast then why not eat the genitals or the other organs inside? Meat is meat. Don't be so squimesh.

But I don't eat any corperate fast food. They put the good 'ole burger joints out of business. I love hamburgers, the real ones. When the people make the patties then fry 'em up, instead of a machine making patties then shipping them to every mcdonalds in the country, so that every pattie is the same size, shape, and taste.

 #14 
Old 2001-06-28, 01:54
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: McDonald's...

I'm pretty okay with anything short of cannabalism, and I'm even willing to try that. Unfortunately, I'm kosher. So, a lot of stuff is limited to me through religion.

I want to eat people.

Is that so wrong?

Come here...

A little closser...

Don't worry, I'll be gentle...

I didn't know that was an SNL skit! Wow! I thought I made that up!

Cheers,
Lost
 #15 
Old 2001-06-29, 03:57
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

It was part of seinfeld sketch, verbatim, exactly.
 #16 
Old 2001-06-29, 21:11
Minami_Sasake Minami_Sasake is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

I completely fail to see the point of McDonalds...


------------------
Day must fade to night,
Night must give in to sunrise,
I watch, silently.

~A Haiku, Minami Sasake
 #17 
Old 2001-06-30, 10:41
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

Its cheap and offers a slower death than starvation.
 #18 
Old 2001-07-04, 16:06
Ganja_Smoker Ganja_Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

Mcdonalds is quite possibly the BEST restuarant on the planet !!!!!!!!!!


Who cares whats in it. IT ROCKS!!!!!!

Me And All My stoner Friends Luv
Mcdonalds and yes it does make
you fat.But If Your A REAL Pothead
You wouldn't give a FUCK....

But Then agin eveyone's intitled to
there own opinion.

Peace,Love,& Blunts
Ganja_Smoker
 #19 
Old 2001-07-04, 22:57
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: McDonald's...

The point of McDonald's is to make a SHITLOAD of money off of the impatience of others.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics