About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-17, 18:27
Dewtard Dewtard is offline
Regular
 
Default Steak

So whats everyones favorite kinds of steak?

Mediam-rare Porterhouse... mmmmm... lots of salt.
 #2 
Old 2001-03-21, 13:35
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Steak

Porterhouse, thin. Either cooked rare spread with seeded mustard and cracked pepper, or well done marinated in worsestershire sauce, garlic and cooked with button mushrooms.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-01, 04:37
Cap'n Carnage Cap'n Carnage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Steak

skirt steak, medium rare, mustard sauce
 #4 
Old 2001-04-01, 05:11
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Steak

I don't like chewy foods. Sometimes I put my meal in the blender Im so lazy. Good times.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-10, 16:51
you are here you are here is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Steak

I love a big, thick, juicy ribeye. I like a little bit of fat in mine cause it adds flavor and your steak isn't dry. I like it flame brioled. mmmmm with lots of mushrooms and a combination of A1 & Heinz 57 sauce. ( I used to love 57 before they changed to a sweeter recipe abot 10 yrs. ago, now mixed w/ A1 compensates for it)

When I was a kid, I would eat my steak and such rare, but I can't stand the blood running all over my plate mingling w/ my other food anymore.

I like those 'Steak-Ums' fried up and put on a submarine roll w/ lettuce, tomato, mustard & pickle, too. Delicious!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics