About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-04, 21:57
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Rice Pudding

I don't like leftover rice. It loses it soft texture and good flavor. So I make rice pudding. Very good.

Rice
Milk
Sugar
Cinnamon (optional)


Mix together the rice, sugar and milk. Let it boil and then simmer until it's soft. Serve warm or cold, and add cinnamon if you enjoy it (I do).
 #2 
Old 2001-03-07, 07:11
Drude Drude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rice Pudding

Ihad That Lots When I was Young But Never Knew What It Was Called...I just Called It Rice With Milk And Sugar...LOL


Thanks BONGMANO


*Still Thinking Of A Quote*
 #3 
Old 2001-04-06, 09:49
blue blue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rice Pudding

I'm never going to be able to eat rice pudding again without thinking of the time my friend and I put dogfood in this guy's rice pudding because he was annoying...come to think of it, that was pretty mean...

[This message has been edited by blue (edited 04-06-2001).]
 #4 
Old 2001-04-10, 16:28
you are here you are here is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rice Pudding

yes i love rice pudding. I also like rice w/ soy sauce on it. It's good.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics