About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-01-19, 01:40
FuCken-Idjiat FuCken-Idjiat is offline
Regular
 
Default chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

-go to dunkin donuts and get yourself one of those chocolate donuts
-break in half
-dip into mustard untill desired taste is achieved...

....anything will taste good when your stoned
 #2 
Old 2001-01-20, 09:27
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

I know what you mean, me and one of my friends when to IHOP after some Indo. All I have to say is Pancakes and Ketcup; I only discovered it as the end though
 #3 
Old 2001-02-08, 04:28
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

And they called me weird for putting pepper in my coffee.
 #4 
Old 2001-02-09, 09:57
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

I don't think my 18-can Jolt binge can hold up to that one.. that's.. ew. Mustard and.. blech.
 #5 
Old 2001-02-26, 08:53
greenspam greenspam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

Large Shreeded Wheat bars with butter on top, hot milk over it and lightly salted.

it may sound gross but its good.
 #6 
Old 2001-03-07, 07:02
Drude Drude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

Sorry To Say I Think The Weirdest Thing I have ever Ate Was Dipping My fries In My Frostie From Wendys

Or Worshier sauce on my Scrambled eggs...

actually very good


*Still Thinking Of A Quote*
 #7 
Old 2001-03-09, 07:37
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

spiffy be kind to your pancrease, just do speed.
 #8 
Old 2001-03-09, 19:40
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

I took a caffeine pill that night, too. Five of us, most anyone did was 24 cans and three pills. We were all asleep by 8 am. It was fun.
 #9 
Old 2001-03-11, 22:09
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

http://krispykreme.com/

*drools*
 #10 
Old 2001-03-23, 07:44
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

canadain bacon and pineapple pizza thats the when u get the munches

------------------
-Nemesis-
 #11 
Old 2001-04-08, 07:57
Sirfearoth Sirfearoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

hell yea that shit is good
 #12 
Old 2001-04-10, 16:24
you are here you are here is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

some of that sounds too nasty...
I like my pancakes, donuts, and cereal just the way they are.......

I have actually heard of people dipping their fries in frosties. I have to have lots of ketchup for my fries, tho. They never give you enough, tho. I just eat my fries 'til I run outta ketchup.

Damn I'm getting hungry- I could go for about 6 tacos from Taco Bell right about now.

Or maybe a Totino's pizza with hot sauce on it. (not just ANY hot sauce, but 'Red Hot- adds flavor- not just heat')
 #13 
Old 2001-05-02, 05:15
mike_e_clarke mike_e_clarke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

I put pepper in my dr pepper.
vanilla in my espresso
peanut butter on my ice cream
salt and vinegar popcorn flavoring with all fresh fruits (peaches, apples, strawberries, all berries, bananas, etc.)


------------------
- - ciao, Mark
 #14 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:47
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

The only place you will be shoving a doughnut in me is my mouth...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #15 
Old 2001-05-02, 23:49
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

i had a squeeze cheese ketchup and mayonaise sandwich on cinnamon raisin bread once
 #16 
Old 2001-05-03, 05:02
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

I thouroghly enjoyed dipping baked lays potatoe chips in a buncha sugar I put on a few paperplates and added a bit of water too and through in the oven to get it into a paste and l8ter I added some grenadine to it making it much better. I still like my dads story of throughing heavy cream on his pancakes and having to claim that he always did this and scoff em down to avoid massive ridicule hehehe.
 #17 
Old 2001-05-05, 11:29
mike_e_clarke mike_e_clarke is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chocolate doughnuts and mustard...

one year at highschool everyday for lunch my friend had a mayonaise and processed cheese slice sandwich
it looked like he was eating a .... you know... sandwich...
sick

------------------
- - ciao, Mark
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics