About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:48
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Info Needed

Anybody know anything about:

- CZ 100?
- Hi-Point 9C?
- Calico Liberty 9mm carbine?

I only ask because I saw them all selling somewhat cheap, and was wondering if that was a reflection of their quality or simply the foolishness of the dealer.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 19:03
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Info Needed

I like the style of CZ's but i dont know anything about them.

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:12
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Info Needed

The cz 100 is a good gun. I've shot a cz 75(model number may be off) and it was a good gun for the price.

Hi point is cheap for a reason. It's a few steps above a jennings which is pretty low.

I'm not too sure about the calico.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:53
O'CYRUS O'CYRUS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Info Needed

i have a hi point rifle... tried all different types of ammo, different magazines, etc. and the feed is still awful. definately wouldnt recommend 1.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 04:01
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Info Needed

I've heard plenty of people bad mouth the calico and hipoints. Although i don't have first hand experiance with either of the two given the choice i would have to go with the CZ.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-20, 13:00
ubermutant ubermutant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Info Needed

cz's are pretty reputable.
the high point is good for the price you pay, but don't expect a great pistol. I believe they now have a unlimited lifetime warranty if thats any comfort. a friend had one and he said it was durable but not very accurate. I guess the bottom line is "my friend HAD one..."
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics