About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-17, 19:07
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

These were filmed monday at a local range staring yours truely thorazine (aka poop) and a great friend of mine bill (aka vasid).

Next week we're going to take another trip in which time i'm going to concentrate in demonstrating self defensive shooting drills, firing and movement, tactical reloads, malfunction clearing, we're generally going to get more extreme. We might even do a machine gun shoot =)

Well here is the link to my new page with links to each video and descriptions of the videos. I hope you all enjoy.

My personal favorities were the first take with my HK USP 45 (video number one) and the first take with my Rock River Arms AR15 (video number 3). My friend also did some impressive work with his HK USP 9.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/thorazine/sds.htm

All films in in the AVI file format.

This post was edited just for zero. =)

[This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 12-18-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:45
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

hoodie?! backwards hat!? are you old enough to own guns? i can't see how you can look like that and NOT play counter-strike. nice guns.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-17, 23:49
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

����Repeat after me: When pluralizing a word no apostrophe is used.
����Good show, though.

~Zero
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 00:02
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

quote:
hoodie?! backwards hat!? are you old enough to own guns? i can't see how you can look like that and NOT play counter-strike. nice guns


Yes i'm twenty four, have a concealed weapons permit and i am a very responsible firearm owner.

lol next time out i'll have to wear my tac vest and tac leg holster to get more into the counter strike theme =)

I play rouge spear often, msn gaming zone, i've been on there for many years.

quote:
Repeat after me: When pluralizing a word no apostrophe is used.


lol i'll go make the edit right after this post.

If you experiance problems getting onto my website due to "exceeded bandwidth" please wait and try again later.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 02:10
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

nice vids, im looking forward to next week when you really open that ar 15 up to its full ROF
 #6 
Old 2002-12-18, 02:27
Omni-Max Omni-Max is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

Impressive.

Nice Outfit.

Nice Sig. (You must be rich!)

Not such a bad of a camera either.

If I may ask, what model and make is it? (the camera\video recording device)

 #7 
Old 2002-12-18, 04:03
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

ftp://thetareactor.serveftp.net

user: totse
pass: totse

...should you care to mirror them.

Max 2 connections, btw. Keeps the data flowin'...
 #8 
Old 2002-12-18, 04:21
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

quote:
nice vids, im looking forward to next week when you really open that ar 15 up to its full ROF


My Rock River Arms AR15 is semiauto only.

The machinegun that will be used in the next set of videos shall remain a mystery =)

You'll just have to wait and see.

quote:
If I may ask, what model and make is it? (the camera\video recording device)


The recording device used was my friends digital camera which is capable of recording some video. I'm not sure of the manufacter or model. I'll ask him when i speak to him later on in the day.

quote:
Nice Outfit.

Nice Sig. (You must be rich!)


OLD NY HAT = $10.00
Hooded sweatshirt from walmart = $15.00
Jeans from walmart = $18.00

Saving money by not buying brand name clothing in which case the savings go directly to my gun fund = priceless!

ThetaReactor, thanks that would be great! Now i just have to figure out how to send them over lol. Last time i've used a FTP was years ago.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-18, 04:36
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

Hey i figured out how to log in (i think). I was able to create a new folder (called new folder) but i don't have permission to rename it. Also all the files are slightly large (totaling a little over 12mb), are you sure i can put them up on your site for download?

Also i searched around your ftp site and i cannot seem to be able to open up any file on there? nothing seems to work?
 #10 
Old 2002-12-18, 04:53
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

I just tested it and it works fine for me. What client are you using? I just used the old DOS client included in Windows.

You won't be able to rename folders or files, though. That requires admin privileges, and I don't want people deleting stuff. If you want something renamed, just mail/post me or leave a text file with the changes you want.

Don't worry about space. You've got a few hundred MB to play with before I start to worry.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-18, 13:42
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

����I use LeechFTP for my FTP work. It pisses all over DOS FTP, if you care for the use of a technical term...

~Zero
 #12 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:25
Omni-Max Omni-Max is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

Heh. And he is thrifty!

Sigs are expensive and fine pistols.

I await the next batch of videos!

(hopefully he has a MG42 or MG3)

 #13 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:16
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

i know your ar 15 is semi auto i just want to see how fast you can pop them off in semi auto.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-20, 01:26
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

I'm glad to hear everyone liked the videos, that is the first time i've tried doing some video recording while at the shooting range.

Syphon, Next time i'm going to leave my no name magazines at home and grab a couple of thermolds (damn jam up). I'll try and see how fast i get a nice string of shots off. I determined the jam up in the video was due to the crappy mag follower dipping in the magwell.

Plus of course, i'll be going full auto with my @$@#$#$$#%%^!@#$ =)

Which is going to make for some really nice video!
 #15 
Old 2002-12-20, 01:32
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shooting Range Video's Are Up!!!

ThetaReactor, i'm going to send over the videos your ftp now so more people can access them when my angel fire site shuts down.

Could you delete the MVI_0042.AVI that's located in your folder? I aborted when sending it and it's only a partial file and doesn't work.

I'm going to resend the 0042 but i will rename it on my end.

Thanks a lot!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics