About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-14, 23:31
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default New gun photos!

Picture of my SIG P228...

I call this photo "just hanging out waiting for a call." lol

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thorazine50mg/sigp228.htm

And two photos of my SIG P229...

I just added the new grips, houge *finally* produced a one piece wrap around style grips with finger grooves! Instead of the common slip on's.

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thorazine50mg/sigp229.htm

Next week i'm taking my buddies digital camera to the range, it has the ability of recording up to thirty seconds of video. So were going to get some live fire shots =)
 #2 
Old 2002-12-15, 23:21
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New gun photos!

nice, always good to see pics
 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 22:39
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New gun photos!

Thanks! I went to the range today with my friend, captured about eight quality movies, alot of rapid fire sessions. Guns included were my Rock River Arms AR15, SIG 229 .357SIG, HK USP FULLSIZE .45 and my friends HK USP FULLSIZE 9MM. He said they came out really good and he's going to burn them on cd for me tonight. I should have them up on my site hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning. The only mishap I encountered was during one of the rapid fire runs on my AR15, it jammed due to a weak spring in one of my mags. Otherwise I had a great day at the range! =)
 #4 
Old 2002-12-17, 00:48
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New gun photos!

Why is an ar15 illegal in california? what makes it so much more dangerouse than any other semi auto?

CTR
 #5 
Old 2002-12-17, 01:23
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New gun photos!

Ar15s are evil assault rifles. Nothing makes them more or less dangerous. Since they look scary, California doesn't like them.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:17
Concealed Carrier Concealed Carrier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New gun photos!

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
... Since they look scary, California doesn't like them.


Then why in God's name do they still let Michael Jackson live there?
;-)
cc
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics