About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:41
Nohman Nohman is offline
Regular
 
Default Tokyo Marui

Their (Tokyo Marui) airsoft guns are amazing. I want to get the M4A1, P90 and Mk23 SOCOM packages, but I can't find them anywhere. I also happen to live in NYC (EDIT: I think their illegal here), which means it would be great to find a retail store that sells them, but in any case I can always get the package shipped to a friends house (in NJ). Can anyone help me find a place that I can get these? Anybody know the prices for these things? Also, my little bro wants an MP5 (just the gun, not loaded - my parents would kill him, then me), is there any age limit on possesing these? Using them(EDIT: Location is really important! I live in NYC)? Your help is greatly appreciated.

[This message has been edited by Nohman (edited 12-13-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:46
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

Sending to Weapons and Combat, a couple doors up.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:50
Nohman Nohman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

Thanks, I didn't notice.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-14, 02:38
Public_Enemy Public_Enemy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

Hi there. You can get items you want for

M4= $250, but u got to buy a battery which is about $30
P90= $240, still got to buy a battery
Mk23= $150

I recommend you buy these from U.S. retailers. Hong-Kong retailers are better, but the shipping cost will whack u ($60 per each AEG).
For now, I will just tell you only U.S. retailers.
http://www.generationairsoft.com http://www.airsoftextreme.com http://www.infinityairsoft.net http://www.airsoftsplat.com

Hope this will help ya. Oh, by the way, can u buy me a gun, too?
 #5 
Old 2002-12-15, 07:13
SeerLost SeerLost is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

quote:
Originally posted by Public_Enemy:
I recommend you buy these from U.S. retailers. Hong-Kong retailers are better, but the shipping cost will whack u ($60 per each AEG).


definly better prices than i've seen at any of the HK sites
 #6 
Old 2002-12-15, 19:49
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

its not the price that stops people from buying overseas, its the service. buying from HK is WAY cheaper than buying US. the only issues is that they speak broken english and dont care when round eyes get broken guns.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-15, 20:39
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

If your brother wants a HK MP5 just for the GUN, you get get a spring loaded for 25 bucks off ebay.

I live in MAssachusettes (AKA the enerything-is-illegal state.). They are considered illegal because they CAN be legal if you sit at close range and fire a whole clip into someone's ear. Many people in New England own cottages or summer/winter homes in New Hampshire. In New Hampshire, you only need to be 18 to BUY a firearm (including regular GUNS). YOu have to be 12 to be able to hunt with a parent and parent's conscent, and you need to be 15 or 16 to hunt on your own or with other minors.

(I don't know how accurate this is: I got this info from a friend of mine, who may or may not have exaggerated.)
 #8 
Old 2002-12-15, 21:51
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

quote:
In New Hampshire, you only need to be 18 to BUY a firearm (including regular GUNS).


You're probabaly pretty accurate with the rest of that. However you cannot legally purchase a handgun from dealer (who is federally mandated) until you are twentyone.

Although state law may say "it is legal for you to possess any type of gun as long as you are over eighteen years of age" which is common in some states.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-16, 01:41
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

Man... Tokyo Marui has some cool shit. I'm contemplating over buying the MP5 SD6(with all teh bells and whistles) Any thoughts or recommendations to a newbie?
 #10 
Old 2002-12-16, 12:39
Nohman Nohman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

thanks for the info, but what's the difference from buying from HK and US? I often go to Hong Kong, so I could get them there - would i then have to ship it to the us from there?
 #11 
Old 2002-12-16, 22:04
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

possibly because i doubt they will allow them on the airplane. if you are in HK you will get an even better deal because they will negotiate with you.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-18, 00:59
Public_Enemy Public_Enemy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

Well, the difference is that HK dealers don't speak good English. I know that the UN Company do speak (I called them once) good English.
But, see most of US dealers are from HK, too. They are all friends or branch offices. So if ur going to HK go ahead and buy it. Handguns will not be a big problem since u can hide it but u just can't smuggle AEGs. They are too big to hide. So unless u know how to get around those custom people after the 9/11 be my guest.
Trying to ship it from HK to US? Forget it man. If ur rich enough to pay for all those shipping cost, u should open up ur onw gun shop.
So my point is, "Buy from U.S. retailers." I spent last 6 month trying to get a best deal but in the end U.S. retailers are better.
BUT, always check for special promotions of HK retailers. For ex, they are selling KSC G-10 for $100 including an express shipping. That's a bargain.

P.S. what about my gun?
 #13 
Old 2002-12-18, 01:01
Public_Enemy Public_Enemy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

I mean Glock 19, not Glock 10.
Don't forget about my gun Nohman!!!
 #14 
Old 2002-12-18, 02:00
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tokyo Marui

an AEG only costs about 60 dollars to ship from HK and there are no taxes or tariffs if you use the right service.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics