About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 12:46
ubermutant ubermutant is offline
Regular
 
Default gun collections.....

some of the people on here sound like they have a huge cache of weapons!
i'm just curious about how many you have?
i've got 3 hand guns and a rifle. i did have a shotgun until my brother got something permanatly lodged in the barrel...
and if you want to add something to make

this topic more interesting such as which is your favorite firearm... be my guest
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 17:24
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gun collections.....

AR 15 (Rock River Arms 16") A2 5.56N
SIG SAUER P228 9MM
SIG SAUER P229 .357SIG
HK USP .45
GLOCK 27 .40S&W

My favorite is a toss up between my RRA or my SIGS =)

I'm probabaly going to pick up a SIG P226 (fullsize 9MM) towards the end of the month or after the first of the year.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-13, 17:27
che4rev che4rev is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gun collections.....

not many anymore, I used to have quite a few before I was married, but I have had to sell quite a few just to stay solavent.

Gun collecting tip #1: Don't get married!
Gun collecting tip #2: The guy with the fanny pack trying to sell you the preban AR-15 for $400 is an ATF agent and the gun is not preban if you check the serial number.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-13, 17:43
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gun collections.....

lol my advice would to be avoid all guys with fanny packs.

Here's a new photo of my SIG P228...

I call this photo, "Just hangin out waitin for a call."

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thorazine50mg/sigp228.htm
 #5 
Old 2002-12-14, 00:16
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: gun collections.....

Damn, this could take a while.

.54 Hawkin Muzzle loader
Ruger 10/22
Springfield M6 Scout .22 Hornet/.410 OU
M1 Garand 30.06
Maverick 12 gauge pump
Winchester Model 60A Target .22
Remington Model 514 .22
P17 Enfield 30.06
Lee Enfield .303
Model 98 8mm Mauser
Army Model .44 Muzzle loading revolver (2)
Model 1911 (gift from Mom)
Ruger Mark 1 .22 Auto
.32ACP Derringer
.380 Lorcin Auto
9mm Lorcin Auto
J.C. Higgens Bolt Action 12 gauge
Raven .25 auto (2, both on loan to little old ladies who live alone)

That is what I remember off the top of my head, there are more but I'm not getting up just to go and unlock the safe. Then there are the things I can't mention here.

I almost forgot, my favorite. In rifles that would have to be a toss-up between the M1 Garand and the P17 Enfield, both are wickedly accurate out to 300 yards, but if I was in a shootout, the Garand.

In pistols I would have to say the 1911, mostly for sentimental reasons, but for carrying, the Derringer.


[This message has been edited by Global Dominator (edited 12-14-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics