About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-26, 17:05
ubermutant ubermutant is offline
Regular
 
Default buying mags

i was wondering if anyone knew some good places to buy magazines.
the one's i know of are cheaperthandirt, auction arms, etc.

i'm looking for bersa mags at the moment.
any help would be appreciated.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-26, 20:43
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: buying mags

KY Imports, CDN Investments, There's a forum member on all the boards (thefiringline would be one of them) named Robert Johnson, he's always selling magazines and at great prices!
 #3 
Old 2002-11-27, 04:30
che4rev che4rev is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: buying mags

I got ripped off by cheaper than dirt once. They sold me a lot of mini-14 magazines that wouldn't even seat in the magazine well. I HATE CHEAPER THAN DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #4 
Old 2002-11-27, 14:22
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: buying mags

I've had pretty good luck with cheaperthandirt. The majority of the magazines they sell are aftermarket. You should have been able to return the defective magazine to them for a replacement?
 #5 
Old 2002-11-30, 12:18
ubermutant ubermutant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: buying mags

alright appreciate the help guys
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics