About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 20:49
jordax jordax is offline
Regular
 
Default Have YOU been SHOT before?

B-aNG! Ouch, that SLIGHTLY stung! Have you been shot and if you have Whats the pain like?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:38
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

.22 LR, in the knee. It didn't hurt much at all at first, but more felt like someone kicked me there. Some half hour soundly thrashing ths shooter, removing the round, and dessing the wound it hurt like hell for a few days.

I've done worse, though.

~Zero
 #3 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:49
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Was it an accidenatal discharge? whats the story.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-22, 04:10
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

What about getting stabbed?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-22, 09:44
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

im only 15 so you probably dont believe me when i say this but i have been shot and stabbed before in fights and all an i can safely say i would rather be shot than stabbed any day!! the feel of a bullet is just like being punched really hard. I was shot twice by the way but once was with a bulet proof at the same time so nuthing happened then but the other one was in the leg dunno what with looked like an uzi or sothing along those lines. i got da crap kicked out of me after that so i dont really remember the pain much but i remember just htinkin what hit my leg an then i looked down and there was like a hole and i went shiiiiiiit and then about 5 peeps started smashin me is sucked. nad being stabbed is just a bitch i dunno why it hurts so much more it just does nd the pain is like absoulutley massive aand my faggot that stabbed me twisted it to so it hurt more it sucked 2 lol
 #6 
Old 2002-10-22, 12:46
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Nope. Some dumbfuck thought it would make him look like a Big Man if he took a shot at me. I imagine alcohol was involved.

All I know was he didn't feel like a very big man after I limped over there and beat the shit out of him.

I still have a scar from it, too.

~Zero
 #7 
Old 2002-10-22, 15:05
PuppetHunter PuppetHunter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

wow anemic slug what the fucks your deal?

Are you some ghetto criminal or what, how do you get shot by an uzi and stabbed and get the crap beat out of you... I�m sorry but it's hard to believe your story, if what you say is true you�re lucky to be alive, and in each instance you had the right to kill anyone of those people...
 #8 
Old 2002-10-22, 19:06
e-ray e-ray is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Not exactly...however, there was something related which I think wouldn't be too out of place in this thread. My girlfriend started toying around with my ancient sawed-off (side-by-side 12 w/ exposed hammers) and managed to discharge it straight into the TV. She sweared it was an accident, and she didn't even aim at the TV etc. blah-blah-blah...anyways, the thing kind of exploded and showered me with glass shards. Had to pick three of them out of my thigh and leg, not to mention the ones I stepped onto. I've been stabbed in arm once by some punk with a pocketknife, but the exploding TV was actually worse!

Edit: spelling

[This message has been edited by e-ray (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-10-23, 08:22
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

i agve actually been involved in alot of fights with knioves before but only stabbed once supose me lucky or somthin i suppose and when i was shot i had picked this massive fight and all and they said that they were bringing all these gangs all white boy gangs and all i am white but i dont like whit boy gangs i find them poor and i dont no why but oh fucking well yer and any ways about 5 of the 100 people they had was armed with guns one had an uzi i dunno what so i am geussing it was one because there is one huge ass market here in victioria park where u can get any thing and all and i had about 300 asians behind me and they were all armed badly up but because all their relatives are in hong kong and china because they were all chinese gangs and they are nuts as all shit but yes their relatives in china and all and they all older than me so they were covering me and gave me a vest and all and an uzi but i never got 2 use it i got busted up the only good thing that day was their faces when they saw me walkin in with heaps of peoples from all angles so they couldnt sprint but yer it doesnt hurt that much but knifings are worse i h8 em after being stabed in a fight i am a bit cautious going in to fights like that now all the asians around me are either my friends and the ones that arent friends with my frends are usually indonesians and i am friends with vietnamese's and chineseand they are always getting involeved with huge things and i usualy go with them and help them its i dunno what it is i just like doing it only thing i hate jap cars lol cnat have it all i hungry im going now lol i can see why its unbelievable for u but like i think i said before it doesnt really do much to me if u dont believe me so yer
 #10 
Old 2002-10-23, 12:50
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

WTF is up with WAers, NT'ers, SA'ers and QLD'ers and doing stupid stuff? it is something in the water?

(TAS is like NZ, no-one gives a toss about it)
 #11 
Old 2002-10-23, 15:17
ubermutant ubermutant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

i got hit with a richocheted(sp?) fragment from a .357sig. This probably doesn't count, but it left good sized welt on my stomach. It definitly woke me up. I hope that's as shot as i ever get.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-24, 04:37
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

I caught a frag from another bullet at the range a while back. The jackass next to me was purposely firing his weapon, at the metal clamp that holds the target. He had placed the target back only 10 feet or slightly less. It broke the skin on my arm and became embedded below the surface a few layers down. Even though it was removed with relative ease the doctors took their time to ensure there was no other small fragments left that weren't immediately visable by the naked eye.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-24, 23:10
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

I can see him getting hit with soemthing he thought to be an uzi. I know where I live, if you want to buy a gun, usually its gonna be a .22 or 9mm. Very rarely do you get automatic weapons, but for a few months I have heard quite a bit about people wanting/aquiring mac's. Which could be mistaken for an uzi. SO i guess if someplace that never gets anything but hot .22's and 9mm's, can get soem automatic weapons any place can. Though I understand at first how it can sound a bit off the wall!
 #14 
Old 2002-10-24, 23:55
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Took a hit in the thigh from an M16 in boot camp. Heard it come off the pole while I was "pulling butts" at the range one morning(that's where you pull the target down and mark the hits). It struck me in the thigh right where my "knowledge" was(a little book they give you). I thought it was someone just throwing a rock at me, it was only about 10 minutes later when someone said I was bleeding that I noticed it. After going through the booklet(about an inch thick), it went into my thigh about a half inch or so. At the time I was so afraid I would get into trouble for getting shot I just pulled the bullet out with a pair of fingernail clippers and covered it with a band-aid, then I went back to the targets.

It hurt like hell.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-25, 09:45
reid2002 reid2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

here in belfast, northern ireland.. theres alot of shootings, i guess i was just unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.. i had been involved in some minor crimes, theft etc.. and so the IRA came to sort me out.. They seemed to believe that i was invovled with drug dealing, which i wasnt. they kidnapped me from my home and threw me in the boot of their car. my mum and dad tried to stop them but i was no good. For about 2 days i was questioned about drugs and if i knew anything.. but i didnt and they beat me up pretty good. Eventually they let me go in the alley way behind my house, i thought they were goin to kill me when i heard the gun being loaded.. they shot me in the ankles.. twice because one of the men thought it wasnt done right.. i feels like hot pokers being singed into you.. thats the only way i could describe it.. i crawled into my house and yelled for my mum.. i was taken to hospital and it took a while for me to get back on my feet.. it didnt really hurt at the time because of the shock but damm it hurt after...
 #16 
Old 2002-10-25, 10:51
Richy Richy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

i was hunting with an old friend who owned a .338 magnum through an illegal import. i was shot in the thigh when he swung around to tell me something. a fox he saw or the like, if i recall. i felt nothing from the shot. i keeled over in shock and took a heavy fall to the pebble track we were walking on, and took a look at my thigh. i frantically searched for the entry wound by rubbing my hands over the thigh. there was a small deep wound present. i had my opposite hand grasped on the other side of the thigh, and within seconds i noticed a huge exit wound. it was about 6 to 8 cm in diameter with all of the flesh and some femur bone fragments cutting the flesh around the wound. i think i blackened out from the shock from that point. i woke up in box hill hospital a few hours later. there was no real pain, so i guess the bullet had tore right through the nerve shafts. i was told that no tranquilizers or anaesthetics were needed. i was released in a few days with a limp i still sorta carry to this day. and the .338 was confiscated too. damn.
 #17 
Old 2002-11-09, 05:17
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Hello
I been Shot in a total of 7 time's.Stabbed 17 time's,Blown up 2 time's,Firebombed 3 time's.
My first time was when I was 9 1/2 years old
I Got hit 2 time's by a 22short.

My 2nd time was when I was 19.Got Buckshot in my gut From a drive By.18G shotgun(They
were shooting at a group of Guys in front of the bars Door.I just happen to be coming out of the Bar just when it happen.So I got hit with some of the Buckshot.

My 3rd time was when I was 21years old.Got into a bar fight and the asshole pulled out a 38 and shot me in the Head.The Cops and Dr said if I never turned at the time I seen the Gun I would have died right there.

Dec,24/1993 at 12:01am in the morning witch
would really make it Christmas day.My first wife and kids were killed and I ended up shot too."We were hit by an H&K G3.A Group of kids driving by seen it happening and Ran right into the Mother Fucker.The Cop said that it was the first time that he ever seen an H&K G3 in canada.The shooter was killed at the seen.I guess his body didn't agree with the Car.

"Now the Storm.I was hit 2 times by a M92 automatic(They called it Friendly Fire)What
the Fuck.It wasn't so friendly was it.But I stall got 3guys out of a Camp and Got them home safely(Shot and all)I did my job.All 3
guys were American."I'm Canadian...

All my stabbing's were from Bar fights or from House Partys.But once I stabbed myself
to prove a point."DON'T EVER DO THAT.

First time that I was blown Up was Walking into a Club Meeting and a Bomb went off.I ended up in the next Room.2 people were killed and 8 of us ended up in the O.R for a
few Weeks.

In the Storm a Guy stepped on a mine and I got Blown alittle over 14 feet.I ended up with a broking leg and Foot.I also ended up losing about 26 per cent of my hearing also.

Fire bombs was at a beach party,we were all Making Fire bombs and all when we throw them .I guess a few were to drunk because 3 of them blow up within 3 feet of me and a few others.We were all set on fire and RAN into the Water.After getting out We Kicked the Fuck right out of them assholes.

"I had gun's pulled on me a few time's after all this.But it seemed that them Folks
don't like one being pulled back on them.So they ended up putting theirs away and went on their marry way."I really hope their alive and Well......

KHAINE
 #18 
Old 2002-11-09, 07:03
HailHound HailHound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Khaine, you pussy. I've been nuked! Twice! Yeah, some gang-banger bitch actually detonated a nuclear device in a convenience store I was walking past. Luckily for me, I was wearing sunblock.

The second time was when I was goofing off in Radio Shack and I kind of accidentally pushed the red button on a mini-reactor they had a really good price on. I lost a couple fingers, am now sterile, and am banned from Radio Shack.

Hell, I'm just getting over the worst case of Ebola I've ever had. Damn terrorists and their bio-weapons. Don't get me started on the joker who keeps pumping sarin gas into my house through the plumbing. Little punk probably lurks here! I'll get you yet!

I'd write more, but I see another hi-jacked plane heading towards my house.

\Tongue firmly in cheek\
 #19 
Old 2002-11-09, 12:50
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

quote:
Originally posted by HailHound:
Khaine, you pussy. I've been nuked! Twice! Yeah, some gang-banger bitch actually detonated a nuclear device in a convenience store I was walking past. Luckily for me, I was wearing sunblock.
......
\Tongue firmly in cheek\



*dies laughing* Stop, you're hurting me!...*laughs more and wipes the tears of laughter from his eyes*

 #20 
Old 2002-11-10, 06:36
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Hello,Moron
Whats Wrong Dickhead?Can't get PUSSY Fuckhead,Or is it that you are the true Pussy shit for brains.Go and play with your little Colt BB GUN.Are is it that your MOMMY won't let you Play with them."One thing that you seem to forget,YOUR JUST a little Girl in heat that Needs to talk like a Boy.Or is that ACT like One..."See I can Prove everything that I said in my Post.
From Naval Records,to other Med Records.But I don't have to prove Myself to alittle Rat
like you.Go and RAT out on your Friend Mouth
Pieces.Maybe Someone with end Your Bullshit once and for All.ARE better Yet ,Tell your Boyfriend there to let go off your Ears so you can Make more Since.So keep Sucking PUNK
AS BITCH."I Did hear that your a RAT Man.
"Everyone witch out for this Piece of Shit RAT.Now go back Sucking your BoyFriend off DICKHEAD......"What happen someone pulled a Chain on you Bitch...
quote:
Originally posted by HailHound:
Khaine, you pussy. I've been nuked! Twice! Yeah, some gang-banger bitch actually detonated a nuclear device in a convenience store I was walking past. Luckily for me, I was wearing sunblock.

The second time was when I was goofing off in Radio Shack and I kind of accidentally pushed the red button on a mini-reactor they had a really good price on. I lost a couple fingers, am now sterile, and am banned from Radio Shack.

Hell, I'm just getting over the worst case of Ebola I've ever had. Damn terrorists and their bio-weapons. Don't get me started on the joker who keeps pumping sarin gas into my house through the plumbing. Little punk probably lurks here! I'll get you yet!

I'd write more, but I see another hi-jacked plane heading towards my house.

\Tongue firmly in cheek\



 #21 
Old 2002-11-10, 13:43
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Well that shows your level of maturity. You can't even string together a coherent insult.

If you haven't got anything constructive to say, keep your mouths shut. That goes for both of you.

If you want to have a pissing contest, do it in Bitch and Moan.

~Zero
 #22 
Old 2002-11-10, 17:27
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

quote:
Originally posted by Khaine:
Hello,Moron
Whats Wrong Dickhead?Can't get PUSSY Fuckhead,Or is it that you are the true Pussy shit for brains.Go and play with your little Colt BB GUN.Are is it that your MOMMY won't let you Play with them."One thing that you seem to forget,YOUR JUST a little Girl in heat that Needs to talk like a Boy.Or is that ACT like One..."See I can Prove everything that I said in my Post.
From Naval Records,to other Med Records.But I don't have to prove Myself to alittle Rat
like you.Go and RAT out on your Friend Mouth
Pieces.Maybe Someone with end Your Bullshit once and for All.ARE better Yet ,Tell your Boyfriend there to let go off your Ears so you can Make more Since.So keep Sucking PUNK
AS BITCH."I Did hear that your a RAT Man.
"Everyone witch out for this Piece of Shit RAT.Now go back Sucking your BoyFriend off DICKHEAD......"What happen someone pulled a Chain on you Bitch...



I hate you, grow a penis
 #23 
Old 2002-11-11, 01:12
Khaine Khaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Hello ComradeAsh
"I love you man.Now go and kill yourself.
"ZERO,Stay out of this Man,He Open his mouth first.So Fucking Mind your own Business.Or is it that your Buddy's?If So then Both of you Fuck heads Should just Fuck off.If not then Stay out of My business
Punk..."The topic asked for a reply.So I did that.I don't need Some Moron Fucking with Me.Like I told you all in a few of My posts.I'm not here to Fuck with people But if your going to go out of your Marry way to Fuck with Me then Please Came to The Naval Base in Victoria,B.C,Canada And Ask for Me (Khaine)And we can do this anyway you Fucks would like to do this.Now If not then Fuck off and Stop the Bullshit.Your all nothing but fucking Talk anyways.SHUT UP or Came and see Me.You all have my Address Now.So it's your Move Fuck Nuts.Or just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON IN LIFE BITCH and Leave me the Fuck alone."But it's your life So Now it's your Move."Zero that go's for you also.Sure you can Bar Me and All.But Then We Both Know That's The Punks way Out of it Right.Or you a Man or alittle Bitch?I been Cool since I got Back here,But I guess you all are just lame Dicks that have nothing to do but Hide behide a Computer.You have my address now be a MAN Punk and bring it on.Now Fuck off and stay the Fuck alway from Me I'm trying to be Nice to folks.But assholes like you Make it really fucking hard to do that(BE NICE)...
GET A FUCKING LIFE BITCH AND JUST DO WHAT YOU DO BEST(NOTHING)...
KHAINE

[This message has been edited by Khaine (edited 11-11-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-11-11, 03:07
HailHound HailHound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

Holy shit, you were being serious? You are lucky to be alive. God was looking out for you, man. I just don't know why.

However, with the kind of attitude you display here, I'm not surprised about the multiple attempts on your life.

I'm sorry if I offended you with my comment; I did not realise the sincerity of your post with the smily face message icon. Please just calm down, and maybe get a catscan. There are cases of aggressive and antisocial behavior resulting from trauma, you know.

Take care, man. Peace.
 #25 
Old 2002-11-11, 06:45
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Have YOU been SHOT before?

quote:
Originally posted by Khaine:
Hello ComradeAsh
"I love you man.Now go and kill yourself.
"ZERO,Stay out of this Man,He Open his mouth first.So Fucking Mind your own Business.Or is it that your Buddy's?If So then Both of you Fuck heads Should just Fuck off.If not then Stay out of My business
Punk..."The topic asked for a reply.So I did that.I don't need Some Moron Fucking with Me.Like I told you all in a few of My posts.I'm not here to Fuck with people But if your going to go out of your Marry way to Fuck with Me then Please Came to The Naval Base in Victoria,B.C,Canada And Ask for Me (Khaine)And we can do this anyway you Fucks would like to do this.Now If not then Fuck off and Stop the Bullshit.Your all nothing but fucking Talk anyways.SHUT UP or Came and see Me.You all have my Address Now.So it's your Move Fuck Nuts.Or just SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON IN LIFE BITCH and Leave me the Fuck alone."But it's your life So Now it's your Move."Zero that go's for you also.Sure you can Bar Me and All.But Then We Both Know That's The Punks way Out of it Right.Or you a Man or alittle Bitch?I been Cool since I got Back here,But I guess you all are just lame Dicks that have nothing to do but Hide behide a Computer.You have my address now be a MAN Punk and bring it on.Now Fuck off and stay the Fuck alway from Me I'm trying to be Nice to folks.But assholes like you Make it really fucking hard to do that(BE NICE)...
GET A FUCKING LIFE BITCH AND JUST DO WHAT YOU DO BEST(NOTHING)...
KHAINE

[This message has been edited by Khaine (edited 11-11-2002).]



I hate you, cut back on the caffiene and your weed is making you paranoid
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics