This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-10-29, 01:34
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
The truth about ballistic fingerprinting!
quote: Originally posted by rlpinca: Politician: Balistic testing is a huge success. We need someway to find and punish rapists now. The records would be kept confidential and only used in rape investigations. If you're not a rapist, then you have nothing to worry about.
Rich mother of a rape victim: Here use my money for commercials to promote it.
Sheep of America: That sounds like a good idea.
"Okay, I've got my baggie full of semen. Where do I send it? Oh, I get social security bonuses because of my incredibly good genes? That's nice. What? Yes, of course you should sterilize that guy with the genetic defect..." Sorry, just having fun with it.
|